Twitter locks out Trump

You never considered the cost of all that division and hate you were pushing over the last 60 years?

Well, I'm only 56, so you're full of shit right out of the gate. And I don't recall pushing any division or hatred. Examples?

The constant race baiting is the big one. A whole segment of society is not allowed to even discuss their interests, because even saying the name of their group, gets one dog piled.

Well, I don't recall doing that. Do you have quotes or links to posts where I'm doing that? I think you're just making shit up.

That is one example of the division lefties like you have been planting in our society since at least teh 60s.

Ahhh... there's your mistake. I'm not a lefty. Try again.

YOu asked a question. I answered. The answer stands. IF you are not a lefty, you still have seen the actions of lefties.

So, you happy now? Your question is answered.

This is about Traditional Americans, Trump is just our current spokesman.

You never considered the cost of all that division and hate you were pushing over the last 60 years?

Well, I'm only 56, so you're full of shit right out of the gate. And I don't recall pushing any division or hatred. Examples?

The constant race baiting is the big one. A whole segment of society is not allowed to even discuss their interests, because even saying the name of their group, gets one dog piled.

Well, I don't recall doing that. Do you have quotes or links to posts where I'm doing that? I think you're just making shit up.

That is one example of the division lefties like you have been planting in our society since at least teh 60s.

YOu asked a question. I answered. The answer stands. IF you are not a lefty, you still have seen the actions of lefties.

You answered nothing. You made a false claim. I called you on it. You said "You never considered the cost of all that division and hate you were pushing over the last 60 years?"

I haven't been pushing division and hate. I'm not a race-baiter and I'm not a liberal or a lefty. Your assumption was in correct.

You answered nothing. You made a false claim. I called you on it. You said "You never considered the cost of all that division and hate you were pushing over the last 60 years?"

I haven't been pushing division and hate. I'm not a race-baiter and I'm not a liberal or a lefty. Your assumption was in correct.

Noted. You claim to not be a lefty. My answer still stands, even if it is not directly ABOUT you.

So, you happy with the answer? Do you have a comment on it?

Noted. You claim to not be a lefty. My answer still stands, even if it is not directly ABOUT you.

So, you're just using my post to rail about "lefties". Ok.

Getting back to the topic, Twitter should have banned Trump long ago. He's a demagogue and thrives on division and hatred. He sows dissent and spreads paranoia.

Spare us, dumbass.

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.
It's just weird watching someone celebrate censorship

It's not "censorship". Incitement to riot is a crime. Posting things you know to be lies to incite people to riot isn't "free speech", it's sedition - also a crime. Yesterday, Trump told the people the election was "stolen" from him which is a lie, and one Trump knows to be untrue. He told his supporters to march to the Capital and "stop the steal".

Donald Trump told his supporters to march to the capital and overthrow the duly elected government of the United States of America. And they did, or at least they tried to do so and failed.

Rioting has been accepted as political speech in America for years now. That you try to turn back the clock now, is you trying to have it both ways.

NO.

Rioting is NOT acceptable.. Peaceful protest is protected by law.. looting, vandalism and arson .. any violence is a crime. Do YOU know the difference?

Sure. Someone has to say it is peaceful protest no matter the amount of destruction or violence.

I am "someone" and I have said it. Thus it is so. That is all it has taken over the last 4 years.

Why are you pretending to be upset? Your side put a lot of working into fostering this "change".

Working hard for "Change" and then being afraid of it, is kind of pathetic.

With all due respect.

What are you talking about? I voted in the election like 150 million other Americans and Biden won.
Biden did not win. He swindled the election. That being said, you didn't address the fact that you turds have said looting, arson, murder and assault are perfectly acceptable if you're protesting.
Biden got 8 million votes MORE than Trump.. That's a win.

Looting, vandalism and arson are crimes.. NOT protest.

Twitter is the outlet for Trump's hatred and rage.. How will he cope?

Spare us, dumbass.
Nah.

Getting back to the topic, Twitter should have banned Trump long ago. He's a demagogue and thrives on division and hatred. He sows dissent and spreads paranoia.

Name the best example of his so called "division".

GIve one so we can seriously discuss it.

Pick a tweet - any tweet. He loves pissing people off and stoking hatred. Do you deny he's a troll?

You claim to be a libertarian, and you say twitter should ban Trump?

You realize what a douchebag hypocrite you are, don't you?

Pick a tweet - any tweet. He loves pissing people off and stoking hatred. Do you deny he's a troll?
In other words, you can't name anything.

No. But it's clear you don't have the slightest clue about individual rights. Twitter has every right to ban Trump from their website. The fact that you don't get that - that you have the same, fucked-up, inverted conception of rights that progressives do, is telling. Freedom of speech means government can't pass laws to silence you. It doesn't mean anyone has to listen, or put your horseshit on their website.

No. But it's clear you don't have the slightest clue about individual rights. Twitter has every right to ban Trump from their website. The fact that you don't get that - that you have the same, fucked-up, inverted conception of rights that progressives do, is telling. Freedom of speech means government can't pass laws to silence you. It doesn't mean anyone has to listen, or put your horseshit on their website.
No, it doesn't have that right. It's a government protected monopoly.

No, it doesn't have that right. It's a government protected monopoly.

Yes, comrade.

No, it doesn't have that right. It's a government protected monopoly. If it wants to be free to censor, then it needs to give up it's government protection from lawsuits.

No, it doesn't have that right. It's a government protected monopoly. If it wants to be free to censor, then it needs to give up it's government protection from lawsuits.

LOL - fucking hypocrite. You really an uber-authoritarian. Is it the 'strongman' thing that gets you hard? Or do you just love state run media??

Forum List

Back