Twitter locks out Trump

Hmm... so they were mostly, peacefully, storming the capitol building. How does that work?
Same way it worked for BLM and Antifa.

And why would you want to emulate them? I mean, I've always said that Trump had more in common with progressives than with actual conservatives. You seem to be proving my point.

You fine with an unarmed woman being shot by a cop for no reason?

No, but if she's part of a mob storming the capitol building, it's kinda predictable.
But your ilk went crazy when a black guy who was arrested for cause died because he refused to cooperate with the police.

Do you actually believe it's OK for police to kill people for simple trespass?

Do you think its OK for a mob to storm the Capitol?

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.
It's just weird watching someone celebrate censorship

It's not "censorship". Incitement to riot is a crime. Posting things you know to be lies to incite people to riot isn't "free speech", it's sedition - also a crime. Yesterday, Trump told the people the election was "stolen" from him which is a lie, and one Trump knows to be untrue. He told his supporters to march to the Capital and "stop the steal".

Donald Trump told his supporters to march to the capital and overthrow the duly elected government of the United States of America. And they did, or at least they tried to do so and failed.
Trump haters seem to believe that "incitement to riot" means anything that pisses them off. None of what you listed qualifies as "incitement to riot." He didn't tell anyone to overthrow the government, and Biden was not "duly elected."

I think you posted about 10 lies in 5 sentences.

Hmm... so they were mostly, peacefully, storming the capitol building. How does that work?

And why would you want to emulate them? I mean, I've always said that Trump had more in common with progressives than with actual conservatives. You seem to be proving my point.

No, but if she's part of a mob storming the capitol building, it's kinda predictable.
But your ilk went crazy when a black guy who was arrested for cause died because he refused to cooperate with the police.

Patriots will soon be marching on the capitol.

Link coming

It's not "censorship". Incitement to riot is a crime. Posting things you know to be lies to incite people to riot isn't "free speech", it's sedition - also a crime. Yesterday, Trump told the people the election was "stolen" from him which is a lie, and one Trump knows to be untrue. He told his supporters to march to the Capital and "stop the steal".

Donald Trump told his supporters to march to the capital and overthrow the duly elected government of the United States of America. And they did, or at least they tried to do so and failed.

Rioting has been accepted as political speech in America for years now. That you try to turn back the clock now, is you trying to have it both ways.

NO.

Rioting is NOT acceptable.. Peaceful protest is protected by law.. looting, vandalism and arson .. any violence is a crime. Do YOU know the difference?

Link coming

Trump haters seem to believe that "incitement to riot" means anything that pisses them off. None of what you listed qualifies as "incitement to riot." He didn't tell anyone to overthrow the government, and Biden was not "duly elected."

Trump told them they could stop the Electoral College from ratifying the election. He's been raving about that for a month.

How are we going to win back the House and the Senate when the Dims can swindle the election whenever they want? They will also pack the court and mint 6 new Democrat senators.

The time for democracy is over. Force is the only option these vermin have left us.

All that's left for you is to go stand in front of a tank. Or maybe set yourself on fire. Get to it!

Will they be dressed like the Village People?

Link coming

Rioting has been accepted as political speech in America for years now. That you try to turn back the clock now, is you trying to have it both ways.

NO.

Rioting is NOT acceptable.. Peaceful protest is protected by law.. looting, vandalism and arson .. any violence is a crime. Do YOU know the difference?

Sure. Someone has to say it is peaceful protest no matter the amount of destruction or violence.

I am "someone" and I have said it. Thus it is so. That is all it has taken over the last 4 years.

Why are you pretending to be upset? Your side put a lot of working into fostering this "change".

Working hard for "Change" and then being afraid of it, is kind of pathetic.

With all due respect.

Link coming

NO.

Strange, it was acceptable in Portland, Seattle and Kenosha. CNN even said it was admirable. When did any of you Trump hating douchebags object to looting, vandalism and arson in those cities?

It's utterly hilarious watching you sleazy hypcrotical turds get irate about what happened in Washington yesterday.

Link coming

NO.

Sure. Someone has to say it is peaceful protest no matter the amount of destruction or violence.

I am "someone" and I have said it. Thus it is so. That is all it has taken over the last 4 years.

Why are you pretending to be upset? Your side put a lot of working into fostering this "change".

With all due respect.

What are you talking about? I voted in the election like 150 million other Americans and Biden won.

Link coming

NO.

Strange, it was acceptable in Portland, Seattle and Kenosha. CNN even said it was admirable. When did any of you Trump hating douchebags object to looting, vandalism and arson in those cities?

It's utterly hilarious watching you sleazy hypcrotical turds get irate about what happened in Washington yesterday.

Vandals, looters and arsonists were arrested, you moron. Protest is protected by law.. Rioting is not. My God, you Trumpies are so incredibly stupid.

Link coming

NO.

With all due respect.

What are you talking about? I voted in the election like 150 million other Americans and Biden won.

It is clear what I am talking about. I was explicitly answering your question., about the difference between rioting and peaceful protests.

The change I was referring to, was the change caused by your side, making up the new rules AND making them stick, with "peaceful protests" being allowed to rage for months and years, as people died and buildings burned.

Change. Why you afraid of change all of a sudden?

Link coming

NO.

Vandals, looters and arsonists were arrested, you moron. Protest is protected by law.. Rioting is not. My God, you Trumpies are so incredibly stupid.

We have established that the peaceful protests were mostly peaceful, as per the rules of our modern society.

You don't get to have it both ways. THis is the world you built. Now we all get to live in it.

Do you wear diapers?

Link coming

NO.

With all due respect.

It is clear what I am talking about. I was explicitly answering your question., about the difference between rioting and peaceful protests.

The change I was referring to, was the change caused by your side, making up the new rules AND making them stick, with "peaceful protests" being allowed to rage for months and years, as people died and buildings burned.

Isn't it funny how these turds act like they all have amnesia whenever you start asking them what they said in the past about the stuff they are complaining about now?

Do you wear diapers?

I'll take that as a yes. Trump is a carnival con-man, and you are his mark.

Link coming

NO.

With all due respect.

Isn't it funny how these turds act like they all have amnesia whenever you start asking them what they said in the past about the stuff they are complaining about now?

Yeah I asked one of them, who made some claim of being against rioting or inciting riots and I called him on it, asking for examples of holding his side to his standard.

No response.

Link coming

Trump told them they could stop the Electoral College from ratifying the election. He's been raving about that for a month.
I have no idea about that. However, so far you haven't listed anything that constitutes "incitement to riot."

Do you wear diapers?

That you think this is about TRump, shows how utterly ignorant you are.

Do you wear diapers?

I'll take that as a "yes," you wear diapers.

Forum List

Back