Twitter locks out Trump

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.
It's just weird watching someone celebrate censorship

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.
Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

Yeah, shooting a drunk black woman is murder.

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Funny how suddenly being unarmed or a woman or not a threat or that the man was bigger, or blah, blah, blah,

suddenly doesn't mean shit to you lefties.

Hmm... so they were mostly, peacefully, storming the capitol building. How does that work?
Same way it worked for BLM and Antifa.

And why would you want to emulate them? I mean, I've always said that Trump had more in common with progressives than with actual conservatives. You seem to be proving my point.

You fine with an unarmed woman being shot by a cop for no reason?

No, but if she's part of a mob storming the capitol building, it's kinda predictable.

Hmm... so they were mostly, peacefully, storming the capitol building. How does that work?

And why would you want to emulate them? I mean, I've always said that Trump had more in common with progressives than with actual conservatives. You seem to be proving my point.

No, but if she's part of a mob storming the capitol building, it's kinda predictable.
But your ilk went crazy when a black guy who was arrested for cause died because he refused to cooperate with the police.

Do you actually believe it's OK for police to kill people for simple trespass?

Asking for the same rules to be applied to all parties, is not emulating anyone.

I've come to terms over the last 4 years with the fact that respecting elections is out and political violence is in.

I didn't make those new rules. I don't especially even like them. But we all have to live by them now. That is what happens when the world changes.

You realize that this is still just the beginning, right? Ten years from now, you will look back at this time and miss it.

But your ilk ...

Finger boy, you don't have the slightest clue about my "ilk". You're a fucking idiot.

I've come to terms over the last 4 years with the fact that respecting elections is out and political violence is in.

Then I recommend wearing a bullet-proof vest, and maybe buying life insurance.

You realize that this is still just the beginning, right? Ten years from now, you will look back at this time and miss it.

I doubt it. Once Trump leaves office, Trumpsters will go back to watching bad TV and swilling beer.

Asking for the same rules to be applied to all parties, is not emulating anyone.

I didn't make those new rules. I don't especially even like them. But we all have to live by them now. That is what happens when the world changes.

The Trump haters have left us little choice. Since they have rigged the electoral system so that they can never lose, violence is the only alternative. We have to start planning for secession.

They I recommend wearing a bullet-proof vest, and maybe buying life insurance.

I doubt it. Once Trump leaves office, Trumpsters will go back to watching bad TV and swilling beer.

This was never about Trump. If you do not understand that, you cannot understand ANYTHING.

Trump stepped forward to speak out for US. But we have always been here and will always be here.

And we are getting more and more angry.

You should call us some more names. That has worked soooo well, is fostering unity. MOre name calling. And censorship. And making some examples of people.

Yes. Keep it coming. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Link coming

View attachment 438345
The unstable retard can't tweet, but he still has the keys to the nuclear codes.

Then I recommend wearing a bullet-proof vest, and maybe buying life insurance.

And Dims will go back to looting and killing innocent people. If you want violence, we will be happy to oblige you.

Link coming

View attachment 438345
The unstable retard can't tweet, but he still has the keys to the nuclear codes.

Said the man that supported rioting up to the other side pushed back.

But your ilk ...

Finger boy, you don't have the slightest clue about my "ilk". You're a fucking idiot.
Of course I do. That's why you elided the evidence.

The Trump haters have left us little choice. Since they have rigged the electoral system so that they can never lose, violence is the only alternative. We have to start planning for secession.

Winning back the house and senate should be the main priority, but your right by the time they give all the illegals voting rights the southern states are going to be blue.

Link coming

It's not "censorship". Incitement to riot is a crime. Posting things you know to be lies to incite people to riot isn't "free speech", it's sedition - also a crime. Yesterday, Trump told the people the election was "stolen" from him which is a lie, and one Trump knows to be untrue. He told his supporters to march to the Capital and "stop the steal".

Donald Trump told his supporters to march to the capital and overthrow the duly elected government of the United States of America. And they did, or at least they tried to do so and failed.

Winning back the house and senate should be the main priority, but your right by the time they give all the illegals voting rights the southern states are going to be blue.
How are we going to win back the House and the Senate when the Dims can swindle the election whenever they want? They will also pack the court and mint 6 new Democrat senators.

The time for democracy is over. Force is the only option these vermin have left us.

Link coming

It's not "censorship". Incitement to riot is a crime. Posting things you know to be lies to incite people to riot isn't "free speech", it's sedition - also a crime. Yesterday, Trump told the people the election was "stolen" from him which is a lie, and one Trump knows to be untrue. He told his supporters to march to the Capital and "stop the steal".

Donald Trump told his supporters to march to the capital and overthrow the duly elected government of the United States of America. And they did, or at least they tried to do so and failed.

Rioting has been accepted as political speech in America for years now. That you try to turn back the clock now, is you trying to have it both ways.

NO.

Forum List

Back