Twitter locks out Trump

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.
It's just weird watching someone celebrate censorship

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.
Like when that black dude in Ferguson yelled on a bullhorn "Burn this bitch down" right before they BURNED THE CITY DOWN???

I haven't seen that personally. But if someone yelled that into a bullhorn they should be arrested. I don't think this is complicated.

Not only was that faggot never charged you asshats SUPPORTED this type of shit for YEARS.

Now suddenly you have a problem with it....

If you say he wasn't arrested, but I'm not sure what that has to do with being OK with assholes breaking into the capital and trashing it. Some brought handcuffs and they built a frame with a noose on the capital grounds. What do you think they had in mind if say they came across Pelosi or other Democrats?

View attachment 438660 View attachment 438661
Excuse me while I just point and laugh.

I bet you think it's funny.

They need to be rounded up and thrown in jail for a long, long time. You know, a place you're familiar with.

Your shakey memory (aka hypocrisy) is duely noted.

And? She told people to confront Trump's cabinet. So what? Did they bring nooses and handcuffs? No.

They just shot Scaliese and assaulted people in public and ar restaurants.

But hey, you're proving my point that most of you are hypocrites.

No, those people did not shoot Scalise. Hell, at least I can spell his name right, I've given him more respect than you have. A lone gunman did that and he was shot dead as he should have been. Why can't we also hold the inbred rebellion to account for insurrection, federal trespassing, looting and trashing the Capital building?

And you still ignore the fact that they brought handcuffs and nooses, what do you think the purpose of that was?

A Trump hater like you shot Scalise.

You want to arrest protesters? Then what about BLM and Antifa? They burned down entire cities and killed at least a dozen people. You assholes are such colossal hypocrites it's unbelievable.

No, I'm interested in arresting people who attacked the capital building, looted and destroyed federal property and brought handcuffs and nooses with them while government was in the process of transferring power peacefully as has been done since the founding of our country.

Anyone who has committed murder, attempted murder, looting and insurrection should be arrested and yesterday is no different except for the fact that it was the capital building a symbol across the world for freedom and democracy. You're fucking idiot of a president can't get out of the Whitehouse fast enough. We now have the house, the senate and the executive branch all thanks to Trump.

Link coming

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.
Like when that black dude in Ferguson yelled on a bullhorn "Burn this bitch down" right before they BURNED THE CITY DOWN???

I haven't seen that personally. But if someone yelled that into a bullhorn they should be arrested. I don't think this is complicated.

Not only was that faggot never charged you asshats SUPPORTED this type of shit for YEARS.

If you say he wasn't arrested, but I'm not sure what that has to do with being OK with assholes breaking into the capital and trashing it. Some brought handcuffs and they built a frame with a noose on the capital grounds. What do you think they had in mind if say they came across Pelosi or other Democrats?

They need to be rounded up and thrown in jail for a long, long time. You know, a place you're familiar with.

And? She told people to confront Trump's cabinet. So what? Did they bring nooses and handcuffs? No.

No, those people did not shoot Scalise. Hell, at least I can spell his name right, I've given him more respect than you have. A lone gunman did that and he was shot dead as he should have been. Why can't we also hold the inbred rebellion to account for insurrection, federal trespassing, looting and trashing the Capital building?

And you still ignore the fact that they brought handcuffs and nooses, what do you think the purpose of that was?

You absolutely can hold them accountable and should. The only problem with you is your HYPOCRISY. Had that been leftists trying to oust Trump from the Whitehouse you'd have cheered. All the previous examples of this behavior that you've defended prove my point.

Where have I been hypocritical?

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

I do not, will not and never will support a mob trying to remove Trump from the Whitehouse. Don't be a fucking idiot.

Yes, but you defended BLM and Antifa mobs burning down cities and killing innocent people.

It's ok to just admit you don't have an argument, you're telegraphing exactly that.

Link coming

View attachment 438345
Yeah, we can't have the president posting truth on twitter. That's sedition!

The Trump haters are in full Stalinist mode now.

The truth isn't in Trump.. He's too ignorant, power hungry and sick. Trump told you he's a nationalist. Do you know what that means?

bripat is a nationalist and he'll easily admit to it. He might even tell you he's a white nationalist if he's feeling honest.

Link coming

You want to arrest protesters? Then what about BLM and Antifa? They burned down entire cities and killed at least a dozen people. You assholes are such colossal hypocrites it's unbelievable.

No, I'm interested in arresting people who attacked the capital building, looted and destroyed federal property and brought handcuffs and nooses with them while government was in the process of transferring power peacefully as has been done since the founding of our country.

Anyone who has committed murder, attempted murder, looting and insurrection should be arrested and yesterday is no different except for the fact that it was the capital building a symbol across the world for freedom and democracy. You're fucking idiot of a president can't get out of the Whitehouse fast enough. We now have the house, the senate and the executive branch all thanks to Trump.

Yeah, we already know you aren't interested in arresting Antifa and BLM thugs who burn down cities and kill poeple. Why should anyone give a damn what you want?

Claimng you oppose it now doesn't mean jack shit since you stood by quietly and said nothing or even defended it as it was happening.

Link coming

Yeah, we already know you aren't interested in arresting Antifa and BLM thugs who burn down cities and kill poeple. Why should anyone give a damn what you want?

When they break the law, arrest them. I don't know how to make that more easy to understand.

Claimng you oppose it now doesn't mean jack shit since you stood by quietly and said nothing or even defended it as it was happening.

Really? Prove it.

I can prove right now that you're not interested in arresting people who brought handcuffs and nooses to the capital to confront members of Congress. Unless you actually say they should be arrested.

A tweet telling violent people to go home is censored.

This is just a virtue signal to pin it on Trump. "If we (Twitter), a leftist activist institution, suspend his account, it MUST be because he deserved it"

No, it's a political power move to affect optics. If they held the standard, they'd suspend Chris Cuomo's account, who said protests don't have to be peaceful. Cuomo is a leftist, so they support his observable calls for violence, but then act on vague activist interpretations on what Trump really meant rather than said.

Basically, if a leftist organization censors Trump, it's not news. They're totalitarian, it's what they do.

A tweet telling violent people to go home is censored.

This is just a virtue signal to pin it on Trump. "If we (Twitter), a leftist activist institution, suspend his account, it MUST be because he deserved it"

No, it's a political power move to affect optics. If they held the standard, they'd suspend Chris Cuomo's account, who said protests don't have to be peaceful. Cuomo is a leftist, so they support his observable calls for violence, but then act on vague activist interpretations on what Trump really meant rather than said.

Basically, if a leftist organization censors Trump, it's not news. They're totalitarian, it's what they do.

Quote the tweet in it's entirety. Just so we know what you are referring to.

Link coming

View attachment 438345
Yeah, we can't have the president posting truth on twitter. That's sedition!

The Trump haters are in full Stalinist mode now.

The truth isn't in Trump.. He's too ignorant, power hungry and sick. Trump told you he's a nationalist. Do you know what that means?

bripat is a nationalist and he'll easily admit to it. He might even tell you he's a white nationalist if he's feeling honest.
There's nothing wrong with being a "white nationalist," moron. That's just a sleazy maneuver Traump hating turds invented to make ordinary patriotic Americans who happen to be white sound like they are racists. Anyone who uses the term only unmasks himself as a douchebag.

Only fucking commies object to anyone being a "nationalist."

It was a short video:

"I know your pain. I know your hurt. But you have to go home now." He also went on to call the supporters "very special." He also said, "we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special."

Twitter censored it, saying it called for violence, which it doesn't. Twitter is just spreading propaganda. It is an observable, objective, provable lie.

Link coming

I guess you missed the seige of the Capitol building today. No one likes censorship but someone died today because of Trump and who knows how much in property damage was done to our Capitol building because of Trump’s incitement to riot.

Call them some more names. Threaten them some more. That has worked so well up to now. More will certainly improve things.

Link coming

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.

Link coming

View attachment 438345
Voices you disagree with must be silenced.

Trump made a lot of mistakes.

He should have dealt quickly with the Democrat media.

He should have left Twitter long ago and directed his followers to Parler or Gab.

He knew they were hostile to Free Speech but he used their "services" instead of leaving

Link coming

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.

Hmm... so they were mostly, peacefully, storming the capitol building. How does that work?

Link coming

Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

It was a short video:

"I know your pain. I know your hurt. But you have to go home now." He also went on to call the supporters "very special." He also said, "we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special."

Twitter censored it, saying it called for violence, which it doesn't. Twitter is just spreading propaganda. It is an observable, objective, provable lie.

It was a short video:

Is that the video where he called people evil? Yeah, it should have been removed, not helpful.

Hm... so they were mostly, peacefully, storming the capitol building. How does that work?

Well, after CNN and the MSM stood in front of entire blocks burning to the ground and police officers having bricks connect to their skulls in Minneapolis and call it "mostly peaceful".. I guess we're just using that new standard.

I think it's a stupid standard, but the Media has to call this mostly peaceful if they want to be consistent. Of course, we know they don't want to be consistent, they are card-carrying Democrats. They'll call one side bad and support their side if both do the exact same action. That's why you can't trust them anymore, and most people don't.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

Yeah, shooting a drunk black woman is murder.

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Hm... so they were mostly, peacefully, storming the capitol building. How does that work?

Well, after CNN and the MSM stood in front of entire blocks burning to the ground and police officers having bricks connect to their skulls in Minneapolis and call it "mostly peaceful".. I guess we're just using that new standard.

Well, that's dumb. Anyway, you seem to be acknowledging that it was anything but "mostly peaceful".

Link coming

Hmm... so they were mostly, peacefully, storming the capitol building. How does that work?

Same way it worked for BLM and Antifa.

You fine with an unarmed woman being shot by a cop for no reason?

Forum List

Back