Twitter Now Asks Some Fired Workers to Please Come Back

I'm sure getting rid of the many far left riff raff more than makes up for the sneering of libs here
1667846719422.png

Prove that my original post is out of touch. Or, accept that you are a lying retard. Go.
You replied to my post #106

Which I stand by

The lib programmers need Twitter more than Twitter needs them

Pervert

Twitter Inc., after laying off roughly half the company on Friday following Elon Musk’s $44 billion acquisition, is now reaching out to dozens of employees who lost their jobs and asking them to return.

Some of those who are being asked to return were laid off by mistake, according to two people familiar with the moves. Others were let go before management realized that their work and experience may be necessary to build the new features Musk envisions, the people said, asking not to be identified discussing private information.

Bloomberg: Twitter Now Asks Some Fired Workers to Please Come Back
Lol, if I were one of these people I would tell him to duck off. The ones that stayed and were told to slep on the office floor are idiots for staying. Musk and his dictatorship can get bent. Take those programming skills and become a competitor.

You replied to my post #106

Which I stand by

The lib programmers need Twitter more than Twitter needs them

Pervert
In other words, you couldn’t prove me wrong? Yeah, thought so. Thanks for proving you are a lying retard. Now, fuck off.

In other words, you couldn’t prove me wrong? Yeah, thought so. Thanks for proving you are a lying retard. Now, fuck off.
I proved that your post to me was wrong

Whatever you babbled about before that does not concern me

Pervert

I proved that your post to me was wrong

Whatever you babbled about before that does not concern me

Pervert
Prove what, you lying retard? That you don’t know what you are talking about? :itsok:

Forum List

Back