Twitter Now Asks Some Fired Workers to Please Come Back

Let's not lose sight of the OP being unhinged because his commie ilk can no longer control the narrative and he is about to take a 35 inch electoral dick up his dry ass.
Poor retard. This thread doesn't fit the narrative you have in your head, eh? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

I have a feeling that the fired lefty snowflakes would squeeze through the doggy door to get back in
LOL Another retard who is upset that reality does not fit his fantasies. My sympathies. :itsok:

And dodging what you actually posted because you were found to be a lying hack.

That's running away while still posting drivel, which makes you an idiot.
Are you claiming that right-wingers love EVs? Prove it or shut the fuck up.

Here are some threads that I found...hating on EVs...

Get it now? Now, fuck off.

Last edited:

You are the one saying they hate them, what most of us are saying is being FORCED to use them is idiotic.

That thread you linked, isn't hate, it's reality showing politicians are trying to force acceptance of a technology that isn't ready to supplant the existing technology.

Elon Musk is trying to make a product to replace ICE vehicles via the market, not via legislative fiat.

Get it, dickhead?

you guys call me a right winger and I love ev cars,, just dont think they are a good replacement,,,

in fact I know a lot of righties that love ev's and own them,,

your premise is a lie,,
Liberals were suspended because they violated the rules, having nothing to with ‘free speech.’

Conservatives posting hate speech were suspended because they likewise violated the rules, having nothing to with ‘free speech.’

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons or private entities, such as social media.

We see outrage from the right when conservatives’ accounts are suspended with lies about ‘free speech’ being ‘violated,’ but no outrage from the right when liberals’ accounts are suspended and no lies from conservatives about ‘free speech’ being ‘violated.’

Conservatives are hypocrites, they can’t have it both ways.

Yes. Because this is widely reported in the news. And as of yet, Musk has not claimed it is fake. But, as I said, if you think it is fake, prove it.
Where in your "widely reported" news does it say that Musk begged anyone to come back to work, you dunce.

Man, you are most unhinged. Tomorrow, you should kill yourself after that ass rape you're about to receive.

Liberals were suspended because they violated the rules, having nothing to with ‘free speech.’

Conservatives posting hate speech were suspended because they likewise violated the rules, having nothing to with ‘free speech.’

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons or private entities, such as social media.

We see outrage from the right when conservatives’ accounts are suspended with lies about ‘free speech’ being ‘violated,’ but no outrage from the right when liberals’ accounts are suspended and no lies from conservatives about ‘free speech’ being ‘violated.’

Hate speech is an opinion. You idiots consider saying "women can't have penises" hate speech.

She changed her name to Elon Musk and pretended to be him. That isn't an opinion, it's a rules violation.

What about the relationship between big tech and government, wherein big tech acts as a tool of the government to limit free speech?

your premise is a lie and the rantings of a lunatic,,

theres no such thing as hate speech,, only speech you hate,,

so, getting rid of say 4k employees and bringing back, say 30, is spending a lot of extra money?

Your desire to constantly insult people really makes you say some stupid shit.
You really have no idea of what workers in the tech industry do? Do you?

Save yourself the embarrassment.

Twitter Inc., after laying off roughly half the company on Friday following Elon Musk’s $44 billion acquisition, is now reaching out to dozens of employees who lost their jobs and asking them to return.

Some of those who are being asked to return were laid off by mistake, according to two people familiar with the moves. Others were let go before management realized that their work and experience may be necessary to build the new features Musk envisions, the people said, asking not to be identified discussing private information.

Bloomberg: Twitter Now Asks Some Fired Workers to Please Come Back
Hes a wanker isnt he ?

Forum List

Back