Twitter Now Asks Some Fired Workers to Please Come Back

Because Musk is the guy who basically made EVs popular. What's the matter with you? Are you always such an idiot or did we catch you on a bad day?

You made the claim our side was angry with EV's when our only anger is being forced to buy one if we want a new car after 2035. So your claim is bullshit.

Find someone mad at Elon Musk who's on the right who is mad at him because he has a successful EV production and sales business.

Twitter Inc., after laying off roughly half the company on Friday following Elon Musk’s $44 billion acquisition, is now reaching out to dozens of employees who lost their jobs and asking them to return.

Some of those who are being asked to return were laid off by mistake, according to two people familiar with the moves. Others were let go before management realized that their work and experience may be necessary to build the new features Musk envisions, the people said, asking not to be identified discussing private information.

Bloomberg: Twitter Now Asks Some Fired Workers to Please Come Back

Probably to arrest them....

Ok, that was a joke...

🤣🤣🤣

You made the claim our side was angry with EV's when our only anger is being forced to buy one if we want a new car after 2035. So your claim is bullshit.

Find someone mad at Elon Musk who's on the right who is mad at him because he has a successful EV production and sales business.
LOL. I made the claim based on threads on this site. If the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it. :itsok:

We can say the same thing about you retards. You hate EVs and yet adore the guy who made it possible.

I have always said this... I hope Musk is successful and continues to keep making EVs. Helps the environment and also makes the trumptards head explode. WIN/WIN

I don't hate EVs. I just think L-I battery technology for vehicles is shitty. L-I is fine for a hand drill or weed whacker but sucks for a vehicle. When they come up with good battery technology maybe I will get one.

Musk has made a fortune off of Libtard stupidity. You Moon Bats should love him. He is "saving the planet", right? LOL!

Actually he did more good for the world laying off those over paid entitlement woke shitheads working for Twitter than he has with his L-I vehicle scam.

Twitter Inc., after laying off roughly half the company on Friday following Elon Musk’s $44 billion acquisition, is now reaching out to dozens of employees who lost their jobs and asking them to return.

Some of those who are being asked to return were laid off by mistake, according to two people familiar with the moves. Others were let go before management realized that their work and experience may be necessary to build the new features Musk envisions, the people said, asking not to be identified discussing private information.

Bloomberg: Twitter Now Asks Some Fired Workers to Please Come Back
Anonymous Sources = Bullshit

Liberals have so much faith in EVs that they want to give consumers no choice

What a bunch of fakers

I don't hate EVs. I just think L-I battery technology for vehicles is shitty. L-I is fine for a hand drill or weed whacker but sucks for a vehicle. When they come up with good battery technology maybe I will get one.

Musk has made a fortune off of Libtard stupidity. You Moon Bats should love him. He is "saving the planet", right? LOL!

Actually he did more good for the world laying off those over paid entitlement woke shitheads working for Twitter than he has with his L-I vehicle scam.
LOL The thread is about him begging the employees back. Try to keep up. :itsok:

Forum List

Back