Twitter Now Asks Some Fired Workers to Please Come Back

I'm sure getting rid of the many far left riff raff more than makes up for the sneering of libs hereThose
Left or right has nothing to do with the people that would actually have the skills to design the nice, subscription based product you've been deluded into thinking people will accept. :)
Those skills, transcend political boundaries. And those workers, aren't usually swappable...not unless you want to farm the development out overseas...and if that happens, I..will..laugh..my..ass..off!! :auiqs.jpg:

Musk's constant interference in the corporate side of Tesla has made working there a shit show, been that way for years. Will likely be even worse at Twitter. No one familiar with Tesla expects Twitter to be any different.
But yet the Moon Bats still buy Tesla vehicles. Like AOC.

But yet the Moon Bats still buy Tesla vehicles. Like AOC.
We can say the same thing about you retards. You hate EVs and yet adore the guy who made it possible.

I have always said this... I hope Musk is successful and continues to keep making EVs. Helps the environment and also makes the trumptards head explode. WIN/WIN

We are hung up on semantics now? LOL

Not semantics, you use begging to make it seem desperate, which since it's only a few dozen supposedly out of thousands, is an opinion of yours, not a fact.

An opinion probably influenced by Musk Derangement Syndrome.

We can say the same thing about you retards. You hate EVs and yet adore the guy who made it possible.

I have always said this... I hope Musk is successful and continues to keep making EVs. Helps the environment and also makes the trumptards head explode. WIN/WIN

I don't have EV's I hate being forced to buy one after 2035 when they aren't as good as what they are replacing.

all thatmeans is they are capable of critical thinking and not blind hate like the left exudes,,
Retard. You were the one who brought up the claim that libs continue to buy Tesla while not liking Musk.

If that isn't critical thinking then you don't know the meaning of the word. Next time, use a dictionary before posting. :itsok:

Not semantics, you use begging to make it seem desperate, which since it's only a few dozen supposedly out of thousands, is an opinion of yours, not a fact.

An opinion probably influenced by Musk Derangement Syndrome.
Retard. He just fired them a couple of days ago. Now, he is asking them to come back. You can get hung up on semantics but that is begging in my book.

Retard. You were the one who brought up the claim that libs continue to buy Tesla while not liking Musk.

If that isn't critical thinking then you don't know the meaning of the word. Next time, use a dictionary before posting. :itsok:
I never said anything of the kind,,,

I see you dont have thinking skils let alone critical ones,,

Forum List

Back