Twitter still banning people for saying 2020 was rigged, yet this has never happened for questioning 2016….why is that?

This is such an obvious double standard. Why is it anyone can say Trump stole 2016 without consequence, but no one can say 2020 was stolen without consequence?

Why not just admit big tech is a propaganda arm of the left?

There is no other reason.
That's my biggest gripe - the complete and total hypocrisy. The left have not only questioned past elections numerous times and even question future elections quite a bit of the time, but only they can do it. If Trump or the right do it then it is called the big lie. What happened to the 2016 big lie?

This is such an obvious double standard. Why is it anyone can say Trump stole 2016 without consequence, but no one can say 2020 was stolen without consequence?

Why not just admit big tech is a propaganda arm of the left?

There is no other reason.
Do you an example handy? I don't see anyone claiming the 2016 election was "rigged" or "stolen".

The double standard is blatantly obvious, and any reasonably intelligent person should be able to see it.

The problem lies in the fact that stupid people do not believe what they see, but what they are told, instead, and are simply outbreeding the rest of us.

That's my biggest gripe - the complete and total hypocrisy. The left have not only questioned past elections numerous times and even question future elections quite a bit of the time, but only they can do it. If Trump or the right do it then it is called the big lie. What happened to the 2016 big lie?

Anyone can post consectutive Tweets proving this.

One saying, “Trump stole 2016”. Then anpther saying ”2020 was stolen”.

The Tweet about 2020 will be deleted or your account will be suspended until you delete the tweet.

Now, Twitter can just admit they are a left wing org, but then they lose 230 Protection.

I wonder how many people are still banned after talking about tue VERIFIED REAL HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP?

This is GOVERNMENT CENSORSHIP.

The left has achieved their fascism. Congrats faggots.

This weponizing of BIG TECH by the Dems has to be stopped.

Psaki admitted BIDEN ADMIN TELLS TECH WHO TO BAN!

SHE FUCKING SAID IT.
We have no one fighting for our side.... they raided the former republican presidents home and it took two days for McConnell to say anything about it and McCarthy's weak response was DOA for being whimpy as hell....
Until those two weaklings are removed from the GOP leadership the dems will keep on corrupting every agency and industry the can....

Not sure. Donald Trump himself said the 2016 election was rigged as well and twitter never banned him.

We have no one fighting for our side.... they raided the former republican presidents home and it took two days for McConnell to say anything about it and McCarthy's weak response was DOA for being whimpy as hell....
Until those two weaklings are removed from the GOP leadership the dems will keep on corrupting every agency and industry the can....

That's been said for every R in leadership positions for the last 20 years, it's never gonna happen cause they're all owned.

That's been said for every R in leadership positions for the last 20 years, it's never gonna happen cause they're all owned.
We never had a MAGA movement before... give it time the RINO's are getting drained little by little.....

We never had a MAGA movement before... give it time the RINO's are getting drained little by little.....
Yes you did have a MAGA movement before...it was called the Tea Party..and before that, it was called the Bush admin.....yall have a long history of rebranding yourself after your BS fails drastically....

Investigating the extent the Trump campaign willfully and gleefully asked for help from a foreign country -- a country that Trumpers previously claimed were in league with the "Democrats" -- that is not the same as KNOWINGLY lying about the 2020 election being stolen....and then following that up with 505 different bullshit conspiracies with ZERO evidence....

If you folks are so sure the 2020 election was stolen -- stand on it.....but saying "but but but what about 2016" is something a bitch would say...

If the 2020 election was not fraudulent they wouldn't freak out when they heard someone say it was stolen....

EXACTLY.

I have asked why flat earthers are not banned for misinformation. What I have been told by the cult is that thise people are too insane to be banned.

Yet, when therre is TRUTH….bans are necessary.

The Hunter Biden laptop bans are the most glaring of the bullshit.

IT IS REAL. IF YOU TALKED ABOUT IT YOU WERE BANNED OR TWEETS WERE DELETED.

Hunter Biden laptop is real…but you got banned for discussing it.

HMMMM….

Forum List

Back