Twitter Turns on CNN’s Van Jones After He Praises Trump: ‘How Dare You Normalize Him’

He was talking about the effect of the speech, not issuing some ringing endorsement of the guy's agenda.

This country needs less caffeine, seriously.

No, he wasn't. He was responding to a question about the Seal's widow, specifically.
This is funny.

The RWnuts are praising Jones for saying that at that moment Trump became president?

Which means you didn't think he was really president until then?

Like I said, the statement is stupid.
The RWnuts are praising Jones for saying that at that moment Trump became president?

No, for being MAN enough, and AMERICAN enough, to actually state it on air.

Something most as partisan as he is are incapable of doing

lol, not until Jones said something the RW'ers AGREED WITH did they ever praise him.
kinda hard to praise someone putting you down continuously...

not all that hard to praise someone when they go against their grain to agree with you

Jones has been attacked by the Right for years, and now suddenly a few people on the left disagree with Jones and, hilariously, the RWnuts portray them as evil.

No, for being MAN enough, and AMERICAN enough, to actually state it on air. Something most as partisan as he is are incapable of doing
Yep!

One of the symptoms of hardcore partisan ideology is a certain cowardice, being unwilling to step out of line.

Good for him. He chose not to filter his comments through a phony partisan prism and it pissed off the crazies.

That's because they know how loony, dishonest and shallow this kind of thing makes them look in comparison.
Sigh.....

He was talking about the effect of the speech, not issuing some ringing endorsement of the guy's agenda.

No, he wasn't. He was responding to a question about the Seal's widow, specifically.
This is funny.

lol, not until Jones said something the RW'ers AGREED WITH did they ever praise him.

not all that hard to praise someone when they go against their grain to agree with you

Jones has been attacked by the Right for years, and now suddenly a few people on the left disagree with Jones and, hilariously, the RWnuts portray them as evil.
200.gif

no Van Jones, it wasn't a "White Lash"...it was a "Bitch Slapping Hillary In The Butt"

It's amazing. The dems lost everything because they were so unable to see beyond their programming that they missed how awful hillary was, while that was right in front of them.

Now trump actually gives a decent speech and some of them acknowledge it and those people are spat on.

I'm surprised it was van Jones. Shocked, really, but that fact you would think would be enough to make some libs wonder, if just for a moment.

Nope. Reality apparently has no place in the DNC and certainly not within the narrative they are trying to spin around trump.

Naked partisanship, more and more evident every day that this is nothing but a loaded narrative that will ignore all facts to the contrary in a charge to 2018. Pathetic really.

This is funny.

Everyone that disagrees with you is a rwnj, that aside you missed the point entirely, as usual. If ANYTHING positive about Trump is said by a lefty, he gets crucified. That's intellectual dishonesty.

Those of us who have been listening to Trump's speeches heard nothing new. If he suddenly looked presidential to someone it's because they got all their information from the lieberal press.

This is funny.

Everyone that disagrees with you is a rwnj, that aside you missed the point entirely, as usual. If ANYTHING positive about Trump is said by a lefty, he gets crucified. That's intellectual dishonesty.

Those of us who have been listening to Trump's speeches heard nothing new. If he suddenly looked presidential to someone it's because they got all their information from the lieberal press.
Bingo!!!

Proof many on the left have no clue.

This is funny.

yep "intellectual dishonest" otherwise known as chock full of shit.

it's becoming more obvious by the day that the narrative has been constructed to smear trump in any way possible so they can try to scratch their way back into power.

sore losers that paint their butthurt faces in all kinds of kabuki grade makeup, but at the end of the day it's about the fact that they lost and lost power. their only road back does not lie in bipartisan cooperation of any kind. the political calculus allows for none of that, and that's all we're seeing.

A message and mission spun out of the DNC in an effort to regain relevance. It's desperation and the veneer of it being anything but that is beginning to wear thin.

Van Jones talks like he's been bitch slapped by several very gay black men,,,and probably begged for more

This is funny.

Not me, I have no use for the guy, I just think it's hilarious to see his own side turn on him and beat him up!
Funnier than shit! :rofl:

Forum List

Back