Two cities downtown drive. One controlled by conservatives. The other, hasn't been controlled by conservative for over 50 years.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

People flock to visit Baltimore every day. Who the Fuk wants to visit Kennesaw Georgia?
You miss the point by miles. How are your critical thinking skills?
The point is that Baltimore is a thriving major city visited by millions every year. It has significant historical sites, museums, great restaurants, a nightlife, major sports stadiums. Places to see, things to do.

Kennesaw Georgia is a bland suburb of Atlanta with no redeeming social value
Baltimore is a shithole. If it's "thriving," then why is it always asking the federal government for handouts?

I will be in Baltimore tonight. It is really nice around the Harbor and decent around the stadiums. Otherwise a failure of catering to and cowtowing to the “venters”

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

People flock to visit Baltimore every day. Who the Fuk wants to visit Kennesaw Georgia?
The point is that Baltimore is a thriving major city visited by millions every year. It has significant historical sites, museums, great restaurants, a nightlife, major sports stadiums. Places to see, things to do.

If bland means "crime free", I'm sure that's exactly the way the people want it.

Not everyone wants to dodge bullets all day- gets pretty tiresome.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

Baltimore is a shithole. If it's "thriving," then why is it always asking the federal government for handouts?

I‘d rather spend a week in Baltimore than a day in Kennesaw Georgia.

Lot of things to do in Baltimore

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

If bland means "crime free", I'm sure that's exactly the way the people want it.

Not everyone wants to dodge bullets all day- gets pretty tiresome.

I can go out to eat in Baltimore and have Blue Crabs cooked in Old Bay, Crab Cakes, Chesapeake Oysters and wash it down with a pitcher of Natty Boh

1609009409025.jpeg

Kennesaw Georgia you can get boiled peanuts and grits

Kennesaw, Georgia. Only city in America where it is an actual ordinance to own a gun. Let's take a look at a drive downtown. No commentary, just a drive.

Baltimore MD, and this just one example of many democrat run cities who love to say republicans and free markets are the reason for their plight. Yet, republican haven't made policies in any of these cities for at least half a century.

You have to stand in awe at how propaganda works on the ignorant minds.

Dude, just sayin... you are cherry picking.
Arguably one of the most liberal cities in America is Boulder, CO. Been there several times. It is UBER liberal. And it is absolutely beautiful. Pristine even.
Downtown is amazing. Picturesque. The entire city is well kept. But it is also full of wealthy people.
You can't just post up something that is so easily shown to be false.

What a hot potato!

I have read that many people started to leave Baltimore in the 1950s because of increasing crime. This also started to occur in many other cities.

I have read, however, that there ARE still some nice areas of Baltimore.

But many people probably are afraid to visit it because of its reputation for violent crime.

It is, of course, a waste of time to "discuss" the reason for the crime. So-called liberals & so-called conservatives have opposing views that they stubbornly cling to.

Personally, I believe that the situation is intractable. It is a living testament to the sad history of this country.

Orioles suck, but Camden Yards is one of the best places in the US to watch a Baseball game

1609009938109.jpeg

I wonder why the second video wasn't filmed in Federal Hill or SOBO. Maybe because those are some of the nicest, safest neighborhoods in Baltimore?

Kennesaw has a population of about 35,000. Baltimore has a population of around 600,000. It's hardly a fair comparison. A far more fair comparison would be comparing Baltimore to, say Jacksonville, Florida. It has a population just shy of 1 million and Lenny Curry, the Mayor, is a Republican.

Oh, and it also has some atrociously bad neighborhoods that make those shitty parts of Baltimore look like Bel Aire...

Democrats, forever telling us that a shithole is a rose garden.

Dems turned the Rose City into a shithole also. Portland, OR many times voted the most livable city in the country is now a riot, looting, burning infested shithole full of bums sleeping on the streets, tents perched all over the city, thousand of illegals, drugs, crime. It takes real talent to ruin a city that nice.

Dems turned the Rose City into a shithole also. Portland, OR many times voted the most livable city in the country is now a riot, looting, burning infested shithole full of bums sleeping on the streets, tents perched all over the city, thousand of illegals, drugs, crime. It takes real talent to ruin a city that nice.
You should see Seattle.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

Yeah, like dodge bullets, file police reports, etc.

I wonder why the second video wasn't filmed in Federal Hill or SOBO. Maybe because those are some of the nicest, safest neighborhoods in Baltimore?

Kennesaw has a population of about 35,000. Baltimore has a population of around 600,000. It's hardly a fair comparison. A far more fair comparison would be comparing Baltimore to, say Jacksonville, Florida. It has a population just shy of 1 million and Lenny Curry, the Mayor, is a Republican.

Oh, and it also has some atrociously bad neighborhoods that make those shitty parts of Baltimore look like Bel Aire...
No they don't. I lived in Jacskonville for 4 years, and I never saw any such neighborhoods.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

I have visited Baltimore dozens of times.
Never heard a shot fired

Did hear cannons fired at Ft McHenry

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

View attachment 433732

Kennesaw is a pretty town. Unlike your progressive run hellholes.

It ain't about race, it's about policies. Progressive policies destroy everything.

This is video evidence of that.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

I have visited Baltimore dozens of times.
Never heard a shot fired

Did hear cannons fired at Ft McHenry
With Baltimore close to the 300-homicide mark again, leaders mull new approaches amid some signs of improvement

You should see Seattle.

I have seen Seattle many times. Liberal scum from California flooded into Portland and Seattle, took over and wrecked both cities.

Forum List

Back