Two Deaths Linked To Listeria Food Poisoning From Meat Sliced At Deli Counters

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Two deaths linked to listeria food poisoning from meat sliced at deli counters​

Fri, July 19, 2024, 3:49 PM CDT

At least two people have died and more than two dozen were hospitalized in an outbreak of listeria food poisoning linked to meat sliced at grocery store deli counters, federal health officials said Friday.

At least 28 people in a dozen states have gotten sick, though the largest number, seven, were in New York, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The people who died were from Illinois and New Jersey. Samples were collected from May 29 to July 5 and so far, all of the people known to be part of the outbreak have been hospitalized.

Is it "Election Listeria?"

What's really going on? They failed with the Secret Service Director, so now the baton has been passed to the CDC to help out.

How did slicing deli meat become a listeria problem in 12 different states.

That makes no sense. They could blame a company,
but not the "slicing of meat"

A billion years ago I went to college with a middle-aged woman whose job it was to track these things with an eye on identifying any possible terror attack initiated through the food supply (as far fetched at that seemed at the time). I assumed the number one cause of food poising outbreaks was mayonnaise at picnics. She said it was actually dirty can openers because so many people seldom washed theirs after use. Therefore, I will assume that a lot of delis aren't cleaning their slicers after every use.

A billion years ago I went to college with a middle-aged woman whose job it was to track these things with an eye on identifying any possible terror attack initiated through the food supply (as far fetched at that seemed at the time). I assumed the number one cause of food poising outbreaks was mayonnaise at picnics. She said it was actually dirty can openers because so many people seldom washed theirs after use. Therefore, I will assume that a lot of delis aren't cleaning their slicers after every use.
If they are trying to turn this into a pandemic for mail in ballots I think they will need more than dirty deli slicers to pull of this trick.

If they are trying to turn this into a pandemic for mail in ballots I think they will need more than dirty deli slicers to pull of this trick.

It is just that time of year that microbes love--it is hot outside. By the time the election rolls around, they'll see to it that hell has frozen over before they let Obi-Wan Vance and his Orange Master win.

Forum List

Back