Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

Bob Brigham
24 Nov 2017 at 20:58 ET
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebook2.7KShare to TumblrTumblrShare to MoreMore78

Former Watergate prosecutors Jill Wine-Banks and Nick Akerman joined MSNBC host Chris Hayes on Friday night to discuss the latest revelations about Michael Flynn potentially flipping and testifying against President Donald Trump.

Acknowledging her history, Hayes asked Wine-Banks whether there was enough evidence for an obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.

Wow, this nothingburger is piled high 10 feet high with every kind of meat you can think of. It is fucking juicy!!! Trump is fucking going down!
These leftist idiots are suffering from Dementia.

Hillary couldn't be indicted even after proof that she committed espionage and obstruction of justice, but Trump supposedly can be indicted for offending some Snowflake SOB.
Hilarious you’re still lying about Hillary to deflect from your crooked president and his inevitable downfall.
Just remember... one of Trump’s biggest supporters, Steve Bannon, said he only has a 30% chance of finishing his term, and Bannon should know.... he knows where the proverbial bodies are buried.

These morons believe that President Trump firing an incompetent Comey is somehow illegal.

It, of course, is illegal, when done in an effort to obstruct justice.

A president exercising his constitutionally authority isn't obstruction. Especially when an action doesn't do anything to impede an investigation.

There really is no pleasing you people. For weeks you guys demanded that Comey be fired. When Trump does what you demand you start pretending they he is obstructing justice and there were no valid reasons to fire him.

Is it any wonder normal people are tired of that nonsense and voted Trump into office?

TRUMP FINALLY INDICTED FOR:

1. Making America great again.
2. Taking two scoops of ice cream.

Any minute now.... any minute...

1. Obstruction
2. Money laundering
3. Accessory to a crime

Evidence?

Not a word that exists in the far left playbook. They believe in witch trials instead.

They always say Mewler has some secret stash of super top secret evidence.

That's a lie. What is said is that Mueller MAY have evidence, and that we wouldnt know it if he did. It is YOU who claims to know whether or not he does. As always, you are more guilty of the things of which you accuse everyone else.

Mueller may have a rash on his behind too.

May is not a story

BBE10290-DE46-45AB-8FA9-CE16C15603E3.jpeg
Mueller's got his tax records, plenty of juice there, and Ryan's turned, he doesn't want to follow Manafort. And he's got a trove of incriminating shit, you can bet!
I'll just crack a beer, settle back and watch the trainwreck.

If the tax records were treasure troves why wasn't trump indicted when he was audited? How can Ryan turn when he hasn't committed a crime?
Who knows if he’s even being audited?
He lies 5.5 per day. Every day. I wouldn’t put it past him to lie about being audited. Besides this is also a bogus excuse because you can release your taxes to the public even if you are being audited.
He’s not releasing them because they would clearly show his ties to Russia.

He is a billionaire living in new York. He's been audited
Hes not a billionaire which is yet another reason why he doesn’t want to release his tax returns. Disagree? Show me his tax returns.
Trump is in deep debt to Russia because he hasn’t been able to get any loans in America because he’s such a bad credit risk.

More delusion.

According to Forbes his net worth is over 4 billion. I believe them over you any day.
How would Forbes know what the crook is worth?
Do they have his tax returns?
Nope.
Ya know who probably does?
Bob Mueller.

Yes.....and manafort and papadopolous were the first guys who were going to give you Trump......and then that was a bust.....but keep hoping....and one day hilary will be President too....

......and you arrived at THAT "conclusion" after you got off the toilet seat???......LOL

(None of us give a crap about Hillary at this point...but its a "nice" diversion for you nitwits, isn't it?)

View attachment 162607
If the tax records were treasure troves why wasn't trump indicted when he was audited? How can Ryan turn when he hasn't committed a crime?
He lies 5.5 per day. Every day. I wouldn’t put it past him to lie about being audited. Besides this is also a bogus excuse because you can release your taxes to the public even if you are being audited.

Hes not a billionaire which is yet another reason why he doesn’t want to release his tax returns. Disagree? Show me his tax returns.
Trump is in deep debt to Russia because he hasn’t been able to get any loans in America because he’s such a bad credit risk.

More delusion.

According to Forbes his net worth is over 4 billion. I believe them over you any day.
Nope.
Bob Mueller.

And where the heck did you get the idea that tax returns are the only way to asses one's net worth? Too much CNN, maybe you should stop watching it for a small time.

TAX RETURNS! TAX RETURNS! TAX RETURNS!

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

How do you not get bored?

1. Obstruction
2. Money laundering
3. Accessory to a crime

Evidence?

Not a word that exists in the far left playbook. They believe in witch trials instead.

They always say Mewler has some secret stash of super top secret evidence.

That's a lie. What is said is that Mueller MAY have evidence, and that we wouldnt know it if he did. It is YOU who claims to know whether or not he does. As always, you are more guilty of the things of which you accuse everyone else.
Mueller will not reveal his evidence until Crooked Donnie testifies under oath

Well I guess that is one explanation for why no evidence will ever appear

Reagan had the most corrupt administration in history with the most indictments and convictions of any president. .

Try again and this time try looking @ The Nixon Administration.
It’s a common fact Reagan’s administration has the most indictments and convictions.
Reagan's was the most corrupt administration of the late 20th century

“By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever.” from p. 184,Sleep-Walking Through History: America in the Reagan Years, by Haynes Johnson, (1991, Doubleday), as are the examples below:

Reagan’s Administration Was Among the Most Corrupt « A Nation Beguiled

View attachment 162607

More delusion.

Nope.
Bob Mueller.

So no one but Mueller probably knows.

And of course you. You know somehow. We should trust you over Forbes?

View attachment 162607

More delusion.

Nope.
Bob Mueller.

So no one but Mueller probably knows.

And of course you. You know somehow. We should trust you over Forbes?
I see you couldn’t answer my question how Forbes knows of the crook’s worth.
It’s all projection and they’re probably going on what the chronic liar releases.
Mark Cuban, a real billionaire, also has stated, trump is not a billionaire.

Avatar like all his other dubious lying brothers think Obama was the most corrupt president. Lol
Fact: Obama didn’t have even one indictment and of course no convictions of anyone in his administration in two full terms.
Fact: Reagan had 138 indictments and convictions
Fact: 2 of Trump’s finest has already been indicted and one pleaded guilty.

Congress only trys the case moron.
The Senate passes judgement.

And which of any have ever been found guilty and removed idiot?

Well, Trump will be the first... so there's that.

Do you really think the GOP Senate is going to swoop in and save Trump? After all the shit he's talked about them?

Keep dreaming....the last two sure things for you guys...manafort and papadopolous.......one was indicted for bank fraud, the other for lying to the FBI......neither one connected the dots to Trump....so keep dreaming.......

Again, if you think that all that there was to it was that, you are dreaming.

Papadoloplous can draw a direct line between Trump and the Russians.

Reagan had the most corrupt administration in history with the most indictments and convictions of any president. .

You misspelled obama
What a full blown idiot you are. Not even one indictment in 8 long years for Obama whereas there were 138 indictments and convictions for Reagan’s crooks.

I'm shocked that the most corrupt administration didn't find evidence to indict itself. Shocking.

Never mind the fact that it Hillary lost the election as a direct resulted of just a few of those scandals that "didn't happen"

You misspelled obama
What a full blown idiot you are. Not even one indictment in 8 long years for Obama whereas there were 138 indictments and convictions for Reagan’s crooks.

I'm shocked that the most corrupt administration didn't find evidence to indict itself. Shocking.

Never mind the fact that it Hillary lost the election as a direct resulted of just a few of those scandals that "didn't happen"

you mean the trump kleptocracy?

keep on lying sweetie. you're really pissing off Jesus

Forum List

Back