Two Giuliani Associates Who Helped Him on Ukraine Arrested on Campaign-Finance Charges Yep, MAGA!

They seem to meet in pairs with Douche and family. Great Douche Family is fully owned by Putin Mob.

AP_19270560522716.jpg
That will be next week when they are out of jail.. campaign finance is only Republicans I get arrested ??for this last time I checked AOC Talib the Muslim in Minnesota all finance campaign violations

Wrong. They are both foreign nationals, and therefore have no Constitutional protections, or can be pardoned by Trump. They can be held without bail, although can be legally represented. Things just got really ugly for the magamites.
Their actions had no connection to trump or Giuliani .. seems like everyone trying to get dirt on Biden and Clinton end up in jail or dead.. interesting

They seem to meet in pairs with Douche and family. Great Douche Family is fully owned by Putin Mob.

AP_19270560522716.jpg
That will be next week when they are out of jail.. campaign finance is only Republicans I get arrested ??for this last time I checked AOC Talib the Muslim in Minnesota all finance campaign violations

Wrong. They are both foreign nationals, and therefore have no Constitutional protections, or can be pardoned by Trump. They can be held without bail, although can be legally represented. Things just got really ugly for the magamites.
Their actions had no connection to trump or Giuliani .. seems like everyone trying to get dirt on Biden and Clinton end up in jail or dead.. interesting
LOL.... DOPer weak deflection.
Keep helping the Great Douche get more foreign help.

upload_2019-10-10_12-29-11.png

C57299E3-4AD5-41AE-B9DB-44F4B714BAF4.jpeg

AP_19270560522716.jpg

LOL.... DOPer weak deflection.
Keep helping the Great Douche get more foreign help.

View attachment 283859

Two Soviet-born donors to a pro-Trump fundraising committee who helped Rudy Giuliani’s efforts to investigate Democrat Joe Biden were arrested late Wednesday on criminal charges of violating campaign finance rules and are expected to appear in court on Thursday, according to people familiar with the matter.

WSJ News Exclusive | Two Giuliani Associates Who Helped Him on Ukraine Arrested on Campaign-Finance Charges

Go Rudy Colludy. I don't see these two spewing on RudyColludy if Soviet-born.
We know what happens to Soviet-born. Putin has ways of dealing with rats.
They kill the rat, the rats whole family, They kill the Family relatives and all their friends.
This only proves just how diabolical and insane Obama is with his war against Trump and our nation....

He most likely ordered the arrest of these 2 brave patriots when he found out they were helping Rudy investigate his buddy Biden....

Trump is draining the swamp and the Dems are panicking.....#MAGA

Pete Sessions is “Congressman 1” in indictment of Rudy Guliani associates, reports say
Regarding Sessions, the indictment against the two men states that they “committed to raise $20,000 or more for a then-sitting U.S. Congressman” who is referred to in the court document as “Congressman-1.” The indictment goes on to state that the congressman “had been the beneficiary of approximately $3 million” in donations from a campaign committee. NBC News and other outlets identified that person as Sessions and reported that the committee was a Trump-aligned super PAC.

Federal authorities alleged that around the same time, Parnas "sought Congressman-1's assistance in causing the U.S. government to remove or recall” the American ambassador to Ukraine at the time, Marie Yovanovitch. Yovanovitch was a well-regarded diplomat who came into disfavor within the Trump administration and was removed from her post earlier this year.

upload_2019-10-10_13-16-44.png

Well, he will spew on all.

upload_2019-10-10_13-40-43.png

upload_2019-10-10_13-42-21.png

Last edited:
Wrong. They are both foreign nationals, and therefore have no Constitutional protections, or can be pardoned by Trump.
No. They are American citizens. But,considering they were arrested right before trying to leave the country, they will probably be denied bail.
This makes me wonder if the attempts to funnel money to Trump's campaign via the NRA has something to it. Russia was doing its damndest to get money in Trump's account.

Wrong. They are both foreign nationals, and therefore have no Constitutional protections, or can be pardoned by Trump.
No. They are American citizens. But,considering they were arrested right before trying to leave the country, they will probably be denied bail.
This makes me wonder if the attempts to funnel money to Trump's campaign via the NRA has something to it. Russia was doing its damndest to get money in Trump's account.

Really? That lie...

Do you understand that report about Russia and the NRA came from the democrats? With no evidence?

Russia openly gave hilary clinton 145 million dollars.....and you don't even bat an eye about that.......

Gee? Would the 100% Mentally Insane Gun Nutter American Terrorist cult allow Russians to help the GOP win?

Look who reports. Yes!

New Senate Report Alleges NRA Acted As ‘Foreign Asset’ For Russia Before 2016 Election

AP_19270560522716.jpg

How does it have no connection to Trump when they were trying to put money in Trump's campaign? When Junior was buddying up with them? How is there no connection?

Two Soviet-born donors to a pro-Trump fundraising committee who helped Rudy Giuliani’s efforts to investigate Democrat Joe Biden were arrested late Wednesday on criminal charges of violating campaign finance rules and are expected to appear in court on Thursday, according to people familiar with the matter.

WSJ News Exclusive | Two Giuliani Associates Who Helped Him on Ukraine Arrested on Campaign-Finance Charges

They kill the rat, the rats whole family, They kill the Family relatives and all their friends.
This only proves just how diabolical and insane Obama is with his war against Trump and our nation....

He most likely ordered the arrest of these 2 brave patriots when he found out they were helping Rudy investigate his buddy Biden....

You're being funny, right? Obama is not "ordering" anything--just in case you're serious.

This has been on the home page of AOL and MSN all day so far.

Illegally donating money to a trump PAC and to trump's campaign.

What is it with the republicans and foreign cheating with our elections? Seems they sure do go to either communists in russia or former communists in the Ukraine a lot. trump has asked the communists in China for help cheating too.

I have never seen a political party so heavily dependent on foreign money and cheating.

If people want foreign money and cheating out of our elections they should never vote for a republican until they can learn to follow the laws and not cheat.

No law abiding American would do the things trump and republicans have been doing to our nation and electoral process.

Gee? Would the 100% Mentally Insane Gun Nutter American Terrorist cult allow Russians to help the GOP win?

Look who reports. Yes!

New Senate Report Alleges NRA Acted As ‘Foreign Asset’ For Russia Before 2016 Election

Hey....dumb shit.......... the democrats did this..........with our tax dollars......

A new investigation by Democrats on the Senate Finance Committee

This has been on the home page of AOL and MSN all day so far.

Illegally donating money to a trump PAC and to trump's campaign.

What is it with the republicans and foreign cheating with our elections? Seems they sure do go to either communists in russia or former communists in the Ukraine a lot. trump has asked the communists in China for help cheating too.

I have never seen a political party so heavily dependent on foreign money and cheating.

If people want foreign money and cheating out of our elections they should never vote for a republican until they can learn to follow the laws and not cheat.

No law abiding American would do the things trump and republicans have been doing to our nation and electoral process.

Hilary..... 145 million dollars from Russia...... Ukraine helped them attack Trump.....pelosi and biden have relatives working with Ukrainians.....

You asshats .... you never stop.

You're being funny, right? Obama is not "ordering" anything--just in case you're serious.
I am being funny...

but I guarantee you that Trump supporters believe it

Forum List

Back