Two mass shootings. One is instantly called terrorism. The other is brushed under the rug.

Look at the circumstances....duh.

The circumstances? I see one circumstance with known facts and strong indications of terrorist behavior. And yet it's all hush-hush.

I see another circumstance with scant information available at all. But everyone rushing to throw the T-word into it.

Look at the circumstances....duh.

The circumstances? I see one circumstance with known facts and strong indications of terrorist behavior. And yet it's all hush-hush.

I see another circumstance with scant information available at all. But everyone rushing to throw the T-word into it.
You invite a guffaw and a crude remark. But we Americans must stand together against the real threat which is radical Islamic jihad.

All radicals must be exposed and controlled/eliminated. However some are more dangerous than others given the larger context of radical Islam. To argue with that is to waste time and resources.

All radicals must be exposed and controlled/eliminated.

I believe you mean some radicals, particularly brown skinned Muslim radicals.

White, Christian, anti-abortion radicals are apparently cool in your book.
You will continue to believe what you believe until you remove your head from your ass and stop telling other people what they believe.

The problem is what you believe isn't anywhere close to reality. Why must you people constantly try and tell people what they believe or what they think?

Why is that?

Maybe you could give us a clue what you are referring to? Are you referring to Paris as a guess? The reason that was called terrorism was that Obama's not President of France

The problem is what you believe isn't anywhere close to reality. Why must you people constantly try and tell people what they believe or what they think?

Leftists squeal like a stuffed pig if you say they think that they said they think, yet freely tell the rest of us we think what we clearly don't think

Actions speak louder than words so where are the "OMG Christian radicals" threads?

swimmer, when did your brain die and your muslime loving body keep going?? :up:

You will continue to believe what you believe until you remove your head from your ass and stop telling other people what they believe.

If you say that all radicals must be eliminated, but only point to some radicals while ignoring others, that is telling. Why do you claim to believe one thing, and yet behave in a very different manner? Maybe you need to pull your head out of your ass. :dunno:

Why is that?

Maybe you could give us a clue what you are referring to? Are you referring to Paris as a guess? The reason that was called terrorism was that Obama's not President of France

Have you forgotten already? It was just a couple days ago. A Christian extremist attacked a Planned Parenthood location in Colorado.

You know, it really says alot about your own biases when you completely forget such a major event, just a couple of days after it happened. At least, when you pretend to not known about it. Methinks you're just trying to sweep it under the rug.

Forum List

Back