Two more Trump allies charged, this time in Michigan.

Last edited:
Your side is the violent destructive people. You are simply terrorists for political gain. That is the definition of terrorism. You are losing this argument.
May I request a debate judge that is not one of the debaters?

We were discussing your election fraud, rigged, hoax stuff. That poor dead horse has been beat completely though, and there's a trench in the ground underneath the carcass.

May I request a debate judge that is not one of the debaters?

We were discussing your election fraud, rigged, hoax stuff. That poor dead horse has been beat completely though, and there's a trench in the ground underneath the carcass.
Fraud and investigations are still going on. The horse will live until it is proven.

Fraud and investigations are still going on. The horse will live until it is proven.
I admire your optimism. If it were to be proven, that DJT, was in fact the duly elected POTUS, would anyone notice? Naw, Smith would still crucify Him. It sucks to be a die hard Trump supporter, and it will only get worse.

They got these MAGA scumbags here in Atlanta on tape doing the deeds they previously swore they weren't even there for, committing the act on camera...

ZIEG HEIL BIDEN!

Slowly but surely the chickens are coming home to roost as those belonging to the Trump cult are charged with felonies. It is taking a while, but eventually all of the guilty ones should be facing charges of illegally aiding Trump.
Donny will be disgusted when he finds out what his friends have been up to.

I admire your optimism. If it were to be proven, that DJT, was in fact the duly elected POTUS, would anyone notice? Naw, Smith would still crucify Him. It sucks to be a die hard Trump supporter, and it will only get worse.
All Trump has done wrong is say the 2020 was rigged and stolen. It is his right to have that opinion and his right to share that opinion with others. He has done nothing illegal.

Breathtaking. You are the nimrod always making bold, broad claims but never backing them up. Now someone who simply wants to check voting machines looking for cheating, instead of being a good citizen in your book, is Public Enemy #1?

Incredible.
All you folks want to do is check voting machines! That's all!

:laugh:

Silly goose.

All Trump has done wrong is say the 2020 was rigged and stolen. It is his right to have that opinion and his right to share that opinion with others. He has done nothing illegal.
You are correct about him being able to say whatever he wants. 1st amendment stuff.
His latest indictment charges never mention what he said.

You are correct about him being able to say whatever he wants. 1st amendment stuff.
His latest indictment charges never mention what he said.
They sure do. From another post.

Just reading through Smiths garbage now. To Turley's point in the paragraph I am reading:

a. The Defendant insinuated ...
b. The Defendant asserted ...
c . The Defendant said ...
d. The Defendant claimed ...
e. The Defendant said ...
f. The Defendant asserted ...

They sure do. From another post.

Just reading through Smiths garbage now. To Turley's point in the paragraph I am reading:

a. The Defendant insinuated ...
b. The Defendant asserted ...
c . The Defendant said ...
d. The Defendant claimed ...
e. The Defendant said ...
f. The Defendant asserted ...

a-f won't stand up in court. It's just applied context for the real charges.

Forum List

Back