🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Native Hawaiians convicted of hate crime...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
"Two native Hawaiian men have been found guilty of a hate crime after a white man was beaten with a shovel while renovating his new home in a remote Maui neighborhood.

Kaulana Alo-Kaonohi and Levi Aki Jr were detained Thursday pending sentencing on March 2 over the sickening 2014 assault in which they told the victim he 'had the wrong color skin.' "

Kinda blows a whole in the DOJ theory that only Whites should be charged with a hate crimes.

"Two native Hawaiian men have been found guilty of a hate crime after a white man was beaten with a shovel while renovating his new home in a remote Maui neighborhood.

Kaulana Alo-Kaonohi and Levi Aki Jr were detained Thursday pending sentencing on March 2 over the sickening 2014 assault in which they told the victim he 'had the wrong color skin.' "

Kinda blows a whole in the DOJ theory that only Whites should be charged with a hate crimes.
When has the DOJ over claimed that theory?

1668819605331.png

Native Hawaiians are some of the most racist people in the country.

So, are you upset that the two Hawaiians were charged with a hate crime? Do you think only White people should be?

Seriously. If I was browsing through my feed and and saw "hate crime",(which is what it actually is), I would just say ho-hum another one. But to see "hat crime" really sparks some interest doesn't it? Sadly I feel cheap and dirty for falling for this cruel ruse.

WTF is a hat crime?
I thought the same thing. Then lowered resolution down to 100%, refreshed and saw hate crime. I guess that makes me an old Fk at 68. How bout you, Bulldog? :auiqs.jpg:

I thought the same thing. Then lowered resolution down to 100%, refreshed and saw hate crime. I guess that makes me an old Fk at 68. How bout you, Bulldog? :auiqs.jpg:
So he edited his title. I know damn well it said hat crime.

Interesting that whites can now officially be victims of "Hate Crimes". In spite of that, I still wouldn't press Hate Crime charges on black guys who called me a "jive ass honky mutha fucka".

So he edited his title. I know damn well it said hat crime.
You are apparently right and I just adjusted and refreshed as he edited the goof. I have had titles clipped but not actually inside a sentence with the next word showing. Oops :rolleyes:

In response to the actual story:
I read it and went down and saw the video with audio of how the homeowner got the crap beat out of him by two or three native Hawaiians. That is, believe it or not a castle doctrine state and the threat and assault was real. He should have shot them until they were no longer a threat.

Do you have any idea how incredibly racist and violent Hawaiians are? They hate white people and they get into fist fights non stop. There should be 1,000 hate crime charges every year in Hawaii, but instead we got this singular hate charge in the states entire history? Forgive me if im not impressed.

Forum List

Back