Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

Another logical question George.

If thermite charges are supposed to burn STRAIGHT through the metal being cut, why are there 45 degree "groves" through the metal plate that the column in this photo was made of? Look at the red lines in the red oval. The "grooves" are 45 degrees from the face of that plate.

How did a thermite charge create 45 degree "grooves"? They should be perpendicular to the face, not at a 45 degree angle.

cut3patternlines.jpg

And this George?

Another inconsistency against a thermite cut in this photo:
cut3pattern.jpg

Why is there slag on the INSIDE of the left, top, and right plates of the column (inside the column), with no slag on the outsides? The supposedly burning thermite "pushed the slag into the interior of the column as it supposedly cut from the outside in correct?

If that's the case, why is there slag on the OUTSIDE of the bottom plate of that column in the photo? Did they magically create a thermite charge on the INSIDE of that box column to cut from the inside out, thus creating the slag we see there?

Or is it more obvious that someone with a torch cut those three side from the outside while the column section above was held in place? Then bent forward so they could make the last cut from the inside on that last bottom plate. The last cut made from the INSIDE out so the person using the torch was not putting himself in danger by cutting from BENEATH the columns as that's where it's weight would carry it once completely cut.

And this George?

You seem to believe that thermite was used on that column. So tell me how thermite created the above scenario?

I'm not claiming to know all the answers.
Anyone who does is a liar or shill.

I'm saying there is sufficient doubt among millions of people to warrant an independent investigation with testimonies taken under oath into the events of 9/11/01.

Start with Dick Cheney.

I'm saying there is sufficient doubt among millions of people to warrant an independent investigation with testimonies taken under oath into the events of 9/11/01.

Start with Dick Cheney.

Argumentum Ad populum. Just because X number of people have doubt doesnt mean its true. By the other end of the spectrum hundreds of millions of people dont see the need for further investigation.

People really need to brush up on thier logical fallacies.

And the ones you do claim to know are all wrong.
I think we know where you fall.
I'm saying there is sufficient doubt among millions of people...
Millions of people used to believe the world was flat. Did that make it so?
...to warrant an independent investigation with testimonies taken under oath into the events of 9/11/01.
You wouldn't like the answers that one would come up with, either.

You don't want truth. You want validation of your crackpot ideas.
Start with Dick Cheney.
Dick Cheney! BOOGA BOOGA!!

Start with Dick Cheney.

Well, you keep throwing quotes from Jones' paper out there it's proof of demolition.

So please comment on my two posts above. You seem to agree with Jones that the cut column is proof of a thermite cut.

If you mean "looks exactly alike" to the naked eye, I agree.

Any empirical evaluation would have to include a study of microstructural changes in the steel that occurred during the cut as well as a determination of any intergranular melting due to the presence of sulfur.
see the bottom photo??????

sheeesh, this is why most SANE people think you troofers are fucking MORONS

I don't think you even have to be a sane person to think that. ;)

the sane people are the ones that dont have the logic that because the corporate controlled media and government agencys say it,that makes it automatically true.:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol: the sane people do not close their eyes and cover their ears and sing out loud to themselves when evidence,facts,and witness testimony is presented to them and they dont ignore the laws of of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years or what architects,engineers,firemen,first reponders and demolition experts say.gotcha.:lol: great logic there. "rolls on floor laughing."

If you mean "looks exactly alike" to the naked eye, I agree.

Any empirical evaluation would have to include a study of microstructural changes in the steel that occurred during the cut as well as a determination of any intergranular melting due to the presence of sulfur.
see the bottom photo??????

sheeesh, this is why most SANE people think you troofers are fucking MORONS

I don't think you even have to be a sane person to think that. ;)

the sane people are the ones that dont have the logic that because the corporate controlled media and government agencys say it,that makes it automatically true.:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol: the sane people do not close their eyes and cover their ears and sing out loud to themselves when evidence,facts,and witness testimony is presented to them and they dont ignore the laws of of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years or what architects,engineers,firemen,first reponders and demolition experts say.gotcha.:lol: "rolls on floor laughing." :lol::lol:

only the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists are morons.lol.

Last edited:

Start with Dick Cheney.
so go investigate. nobody is stopping you.

Start with Dick Cheney.
so go investigate. nobody is stopping you.
Typical leftist -- he wants somebody else to do all the work for him. :lol:

And the ones you do claim to know are all wrong.
I think we know where you fall.

Millions of people used to believe the world was flat. Did that make it so?
...to warrant an independent investigation with testimonies taken under oath into the events of 9/11/01.
You wouldn't like the answers that one would come up with, either.

You don't want truth. You want validation of your crackpot ideas.
Start with Dick Cheney.
Dick Cheney! BOOGA BOOGA!!
DaveSlave:

How many children did the USAF kill today?

How much money did those murders add to Rhymes-With-Rich Dick's net worth?

BOOGA?

the sane people are the ones that dont have the logic that because the corporate controlled media and government agencys say it,that makes it automatically true.:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol: the sane people do not close their eyes and cover their ears and sing out loud to themselves when evidence,facts,and witness testimony is presented to them and they dont ignore the laws of of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years or what architects,engineers,firemen,first reponders and demolition experts say.gotcha.:lol: "rolls on floor laughing." :lol::lol:

Yeah, the sane people don't worry about the little things in life, like "their children," when Bush, Cheney and the other murderers roam free!

DaveSlave:

BOOGA?
Have you had a CAT scan recently? I'm pretty sure there's something in your head that doesn't belong there.

Oh, and the Sixties called...they want their mindless "babykiller!!" meme back. :lol:

DaveSlave:

BOOGA?
Have you had a CAT scan recently? I'm pretty sure there's something in your head that doesn't belong there.

Oh, and the Sixties called...they want their mindless "babykiller!!" meme back. :lol:
more likely that something that SHOULD be there, isn't
;)

DaveSlave:

BOOGA?

So...how many Cambodian babies did the USAF kill in the 60s?

cut3pattern.jpg

Why is there slag on the INSIDE of the left, top, and right plates of the column (inside the column), with no slag on the outsides? The supposedly burning thermite "pushed the slag into the interior of the column as it supposedly cut from the outside in correct?

If that's the case, why is there slag on the OUTSIDE of the bottom plate of that column in the photo? Did they magically create a thermite charge on the INSIDE of that box column to cut from the inside out, thus creating the slag we see there?

Or is it more obvious that someone with a torch cut those three side from the outside while the column section above was held in place? Then bent forward so they could make the last cut from the inside on that last bottom plate. The last cut made from the INSIDE out so the person using the torch was not putting himself in danger by cutting from BENEATH the columns as that's where it's weight would carry it once completely cut.

And this George?

You seem to believe that thermite was used on that column. So tell me how thermite created the above scenario?
Are you saying the interior surface of the left plate along with the exterior surfaces of the top and right plates are visible in this photo?

This is the second time I've asked you this simple question.

cut3pattern.jpg

And this George?

Are you saying the interior surface of the left plate along with the exterior surfaces of the top and right plates are visible in this photo?

This is the second time I've asked you this simple question.

Can you quote me the first time you asked this? I seem to have missed it.

Now follow closely and please answer the questions pertaining to what you believe the photo shows.

1. What type of thermite cutting was used based on the photo above? Was it a cutting charge or did it "burn through" the steel?

2. If it was a cutting charge, there would not be grooves oriented 45 degrees to the face of the plate as shown in this marked up photo here using red lines. The force of the charge would have made lines PERPENDICULAR lines (if any) to the face as that would have been the direction the force of the charge would have gone.
cut3patternlines.jpg

3. If you claim a thermite "burn through" process was employed then why is there no slag on the outside face on the left plate, but there is slag on the outside face of the bottom plate? If you are trying to tell me that the slag appears on the opposite face of where the thermite "burn through" process was started, then how did the slag get on the outside face of the bottom plate? You're not being consistent.
columnfaces.jpg

Yeah, the sane people don't worry about the little things in life, like "their children," when Bush, Cheney and the other murderers roam free!

you are just too ignorant and dont get it that as long as americans only care about that and ignore whats going on around them like so many do and thats their ONLY concern which is what is for many of them,were going to be in nazi germany sometime in the next decade or two because they ignored it and took no steps to try and stop it.

Hey Toto,thanks for proving again that your afraid if the truth .still waiting for the day for you to not run off with your tail between your legs and at least TRY and prove ONE of those 65 canada wants the truth videos is wrong.:lol: but as we both know,just like you proved here,when those videos are shown to you,you close your eyes and cover your ears and sing out loud to yourself since the truth scares you so much.:lol:

so between you and Ditzcon,which one of you decided the other was wrong on the kennedy assassination and who was right? still waiting for an anwer on that.:lol: since the truth scares both of you and you are both too arrogant to admit your wrong,although in THIS case you wouldnt be arrogant cause there is far too much evidence there was more than one shooter.please just once,let me see you two dook it out on which one of you is able to admit the other is wrong.would LOVE to see a discussion on that between two frady cat Bush dupes.:lol: here,this is as good of a thread as any to have that discussion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...es-one-explain-these-actions-on-his-part.html

pm him and get him on over there.oh and get agent fizz over there as well and pm also since he also supports the other fairy tale commission of the governments,the warren commission also.

Last edited:

you are just too ignorant and dont get it that as long as americans only care about that and ignore whats going on around them like so many do and thats their ONLY concern which is what is for many of them,were going to be in nazi germany sometime in the next decade or two because they ignored it and took no steps to try and stop it.

Hey Toto,thanks for proving again that your afraid if the truth .still waiting for the day for you to not run off with your tail between your legs and at least TRY and prove ONE of those 65 canada wants the truth videos is wrong.:lol: but as we both know,just like you proved here,when those videos are shown to you,you close your eyes and cover your ears and sing out loud to yourself since the truth scares you so much.:lol:

so between you and Ditzcon,which one of you decided the other was wrong on the kennedy assassination and who was right? still waiting for an anwer on that.:lol: since the truth scares both of you and you are both too arrogant to admit your wrong,although in THIS case you wouldnt be arrogant cause there is far too much evidence there was more than one shooter.please just once,let me see you two dook it out on which one of you is able to admit the other is wrong.would LOVE to see a discussion on that between two frady cat Bush dupes.:lol: here,this is as good of a thread as any to have that discussion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...es-one-explain-these-actions-on-his-part.html

pm him and get him on over there.oh and get agent fizz over there as well and pm also since he also supports the other fairy tale commission of the governments,the warren commission also.
wtf are you babbling about now, rimjob?

Forum List

Back