Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

[
Please prove the basic logic that it was done as part of the cleanup.

no. thats not how things work in the real world. if you are going to look at a picture taken during the clean up and then claim some stupid shit like thermite made a vertical cut before the clean up started then its on YOU to prove it. :cuckoo:

Now find a picture that shows where extreme heat cut the railroad tracks on a 45 degree angle
that didnt link to a photo

but the only photo i have ever seen of the WTC site that showed such a thing, it was clearly done as part of the cleanup
and you fucking morons cant understand basic logic so you think it was done before

I'm also unable to link directly to the photo on page 32 of the document every time I try.
It could be related to router issues I'm currently experiencing.

From page 32: "For comparison (to the previous photo) observe some of the angle-cut columns seen at Ground Zero after 9/11/2001... (Notice especially the uneven cut at the back of the column, left photo, suggesting this was NOT cut using an oxy-acetylene torch, but rather that a highly exothermic chemical reaction was involved in cutting through this steel column.)"

Why Indeed Did the World...P.32

Because that picture of the cut column you linked in the document:
cut3pattern.jpg

...looks exactly like the torch cut in this picture:
torchcutpattern.jpg

...even down to the slag that is produced on the opposite side:
torchslag.jpg

Not to mention this photo of one of the columns being cut with a torch:
torchcut3.jpg

but the only photo i have ever seen of the WTC site that showed such a thing, it was clearly done as part of the cleanup
and you fucking morons cant understand basic logic so you think it was done before

I'm also unable to link directly to the photo on page 32 of the document every time I try.

From page 32: "For comparison (to the previous photo) observe some of the angle-cut columns seen at Ground Zero after 9/11/2001... (Notice especially the uneven cut at the back of the column, left photo, suggesting this was NOT cut using an oxy-acetylene torch, but rather that a highly exothermic chemical reaction was involved in cutting through this steel column.)"

simple
it has SLAG from the cut
i told you Jones was a crackpot

btw, it has been PROVEN that thermite will NOT cut a vertical beam
and that has no indicators of a shape charge cut
SHOW the PROOF!

How in the hell did this happen?!?!?!? No fire, explosives, or thermite...

Extreme heat causes tracks to buckle
Now find a picture that shows where extreme heat cut the railroad tracks on a 45 degree angle

Do you understand the concept of heat causing expansion in steel and what happens when certain points of the steel are anchored down? Think of this. What happens to a floor beam that is anchored between to columns and that floor beam is heated. It expands. As it expands, what's going to give first? Is the beam going to buckle or will one or both of the anchor points get sheared? If one or more of the anchor points gets sheared, that starts to compromise the structural as a whole.

simple
it has SLAG from the cut

SHOW the PROOF!

Look at the post above with the photos I posted in it.

Another logical question George.

If thermite charges are supposed to burn STRAIGHT through the metal being cut, why are there 45 degree "groves" through the metal plate that the column in this photo was made of? Look at the red lines in the red oval. The "grooves" are 45 degrees from the face of that plate.

How did a thermite charge create 45 degree "grooves"? They should be perpendicular to the face, not at a 45 degree angle.

cut3patternlines.jpg

Another inconsistency against a thermite cut in this photo:
cut3pattern.jpg

Why is there slag on the INSIDE of the left, top, and right plates of the column (inside the column), with no slag on the outsides? The supposedly burning thermite "pushed the slag into the interior of the column as it supposedly cut from the outside in correct?

If that's the case, why is there slag on the OUTSIDE of the bottom plate of that column in the photo? Did they magically create a thermite charge on the INSIDE of that box column to cut from the inside out, thus creating the slag we see there?

Or is it more obvious that someone with a torch cut those three side from the outside while the column section above was held in place? Then bent forward so they could make the last cut from the inside on that last bottom plate. The last cut made from the INSIDE out so the person using the torch was not putting himself in danger by cutting from BENEATH the columns as that's where it's weight would carry it once completely cut.

Last edited:

simple
it has SLAG from the cut

SHOW the PROOF!

Another logical question George. It seems to me that there are two types of thermite cuts. One is a thermite charge that "explodes" and creates a cut. The other is a "burn through". A "burn through" would not be able to go horizontally as you need gravity for it's use.

So based on that, which type of cut was supposedly made George? A "burn through" or a "charge" cut?

simple
it has SLAG from the cut

SHOW the PROOF!
Gamolon showed you
i TOLD you Jones is a crackpot

Check this video out George. At the end, the guy actually points at the cut columns where he explains the cuts. He points right at a column that has a 90 degree cut.

Interesting...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySHgiUxnLC0&feature=related]YouTube - 9/11 Debunked: Columns Cut not by Thermite[/ame]

cut3pattern.jpg

torchcutpattern.jpg

torchslag.jpg

torchcut3.jpg
If you mean "looks exactly alike" to the naked eye, I agree.

Any empirical evaluation would have to include a study of microstructural changes in the steel that occurred during the cut as well as a determination of any intergranular melting due to the presence of sulfur.

cut3pattern.jpg

torchcutpattern.jpg

torchslag.jpg

torchcut3.jpg

Any empirical evaluation would have to include a study of microstructural changes in the steel that occurred during the cut as well as a determination of any intergranular melting due to the presence of sulfur.
see the bottom photo??????

sheeesh, this is why most SANE people think you troofers are fucking MORONS

cut3pattern.jpg

torchcutpattern.jpg

torchslag.jpg

torchcut3.jpg

I don't think you even have to be a sane person to think that. ;)

I don't think you even have to be a sane person to think that. ;)
true
but does anyone really care what an insane person thinks?
;)

Number 3 of Dr. Steven Jones, Ph.d, list of top 13 questions needing more investigation is how random fires and damage in the 47 story building produced a rapid, symmetrical, and nearly straight down collapse.

"There were 24 huge steel support columns inside WTC7, as well as huge trusses arranged non-symmetrically, along with some 57peimeter columns..."

Some of those perimeter columns were probably damaged by debris from WTC1 making any damage clearly non-symmetrical. "(E)vidently, none of the core columns was severed by falling debris."

"If one or a few columns had failed, one might expect a portion of the building to crumble while leaving much of the building standing. For example, major portions of WTC5 remained standing on 9/11 despite very significant impact damage and severe fires."

The point being that since none of the government reports seriously considered controlled demolition, the time is long past to publicly pose the questions under oath that millions of Americans want answered.

Why Indeed...P.20

simple
it has SLAG from the cut

SHOW the PROOF!

Another logical question George. It seems to me that there are two types of thermite cuts. One is a thermite charge that "explodes" and creates a cut. The other is a "burn through". A "burn through" would not be able to go horizontally as you need gravity for it's use.

So based on that, which type of cut was supposedly made George? A "burn through" or a "charge" cut?

George, please comment.

Forum List

Back