Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

With a PhD in Physics.
so, no people with PhD's ever go totally batshit insane?

215px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-08.jpg
Is that one of your relatives?

so, no people with PhD's ever go totally batshit insane?
The first of Dr. Jones Thirteen Reasons to Challenge Government-sponsored Reports into 9/11 mentions multiple reports of molten metal in the basements of all three buildings.

"For six months after Sept. 11, the ground temperature varied between 600 degrees Fahrenheit and 1,500 degrees, sometimes higher.

"In the first few weeks, sometimes when a worker would pull a steel beam from the wreckage, the end of the beam would be dripping molten steel..."

"Sarah Atlas was part of New Jersey's Task Force One Urban Search and Rescue and was one of the first on the scene at Ground Zero with her canine partner Anna.

"'Nobody's going to be alive,'" was Sarah's first thought.

"Fires burned and molten steel flowed in the pile of ruins still settling beneath her feet."

See if you can refute Jones's content instead of making a punk of yourself with words like "batshit" and "insane."
its up to you to prove they are true, dipshit
Not to punks.

The first of Dr. Jones Thirteen Reasons to Challenge Government-sponsored Reports into 9/11 mentions multiple reports of molten metal in the basements of all three buildings.

"For six months after Sept. 11, the ground temperature varied between 600 degrees Fahrenheit and 1,500 degrees, sometimes higher.

"In the first few weeks, sometimes when a worker would pull a steel beam from the wreckage, the end of the beam would be dripping molten steel..."

"Sarah Atlas was part of New Jersey's Task Force One Urban Search and Rescue and was one of the first on the scene at Ground Zero with her canine partner Anna.

"'Nobody's going to be alive,'" was Sarah's first thought.

"Fires burned and molten steel flowed in the pile of ruins still settling beneath her feet."

See if you can refute Jones's content instead of making a punk of yourself with words like "batshit" and "insane."
its up to you to prove they are true, dipshit
Not to punks.
LOL
you prove again what a fucking MORON you are

I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They moved to a new area because of what they saw.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

yeah? I know more than a few people who were there when the towers fell. they all think your friends are full of shit.

check mate

The second of Dr. Steven Jones's, Ph.D, Thirteen Reasons to Challenge Government-sponsored Reports into 9/11: Observed Temperatures around 1000 degrees C and Sulfidation in WTC7 Steel.

Analysis of one steel beam taken from WTC7 debris revealed unexpected erosion warranting a study of the microstructural changes that occurred in this steel.

Analysis revealed the "(r)apid deterioration of the steel was a result of heating with oxidation in combination with intergranular melting due to the presence of sulfur...

"This strongly suggests that the temperatures in this region of the steel beam approached ~1000 degrees C..."

If it's true that temperatures above 650 degrees C are difficult to achieve in hydrocarbon fires like those in WTC7, "let alone in the steel columns where heat is transported away by the enormous heat sink of the steel structure, what explains the 1000 degree C temperatures?

Possibly the mysterious presence of sulfur for which no solid answer is provided in any official report.

"Of course, there is a straightforward way to achieve 1000 degree C temperatures (and well above) in the presence of sulfur, and that is to use Thermate...

"Thermate is a high-level thermite analog containing sulfur developed by the military...(it)combines aluminum/iron oxide (thermite) with barium nitrate...and sulfur...

"The Thermate reaction proceeds rapidly and is much faster than thermite in degrading steel leading to structural failure."

And it explains both the unusually high temperatures and the observation of steel-sulfidation.

Maybe that's why the government ignored it?

The fact that some tools inside a mechanical penthouse were bouncing around and breaking windows inside the falling 47 story tower is a red herring at best and deliberate deception at worst.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is the funniest shit yet. You're telling me that the mechanical penthouse collapses into the building itself, meaning the supports that held it up failed including damaging any other vertical or floor supports as it collapsed, and all you're willing to conceded is that it was "tools" bouncing around that broke the windows?

That's gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Dr. Steven Jones and his students have measured the fall speed of the SW corner of WTC7 at 6.5+-0.2 seconds.

Was it you who made this statement below? I think it was.
WTC7 was 610 feet tall, at 47 stories it would have been the tallest building in 33 states. It was not hit by an aircraft, yet it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than seven seconds...

Take note of the bolded, enlarged text as you seem to keep missing this part for some reason. The ENTIRE WTC7 building did not collapse in less than 7 seconds.

Do you understand that? Maybe you don't know the meaning of "entire". what you folks try to do is mislead people with words. You shouldn't mislead people by saying that the entire building collapsed in 6.5 seconds. What you SHOULD be saying is that what remained standing of WTC7 after the internal collapse of the penthouse fell at 6.5 seconds.

Why do you people continue to try and exaggerate the story? Is this why two of the three videos from Jones' paper do not show the penthouse?

The second of Dr. Steven Jones's, Ph.D, Thirteen Reasons to Challenge Government-sponsored Reports into 9/11: Observed Temperatures around 1000 degrees C and Sulfidation in WTC7 Steel.

Analysis of one steel beam taken from WTC7 debris revealed unexpected erosion warranting a study of the microstructural changes that occurred in this steel.

Analysis revealed the "(r)apid deterioration of the steel was a result of heating with oxidation in combination with intergranular melting due to the presence of sulfur...

"This strongly suggests that the temperatures in this region of the steel beam approached ~1000 degrees C..."

If it's true that temperatures above 650 degrees C are difficult to achieve in hydrocarbon fires like those in WTC7, "let alone in the steel columns where heat is transported away by the enormous heat sink of the steel structure, what explains the 1000 degree C temperatures?

Possibly the mysterious presence of sulfur for which no solid answer is provided in any official report.

"Of course, there is a straightforward way to achieve 1000 degree C temperatures (and well above) in the presence of sulfur, and that is to use Thermate...

"Thermate is a high-level thermite analog containing sulfur developed by the military...(it)combines aluminum/iron oxide (thermite) with barium nitrate...and sulfur...

"The Thermate reaction proceeds rapidly and is much faster than thermite in degrading steel leading to structural failure."

And it explains both the unusually high temperatures and the observation of steel-sulfidation.

Maybe that's why the government ignored it?

Wow. You and Jones' keep debunking your own claims. Answer this for me. Why does Steven Jones Ph.D, say that there were SQUIBS that blew out the sides of the buildings? Thermate doesn't EXPLODE. It BURNS.

So please, buy all means, explain how thermate creates squibs?

If it's true that temperatures above 650 degrees C are difficult to achieve in hydrocarbon fires like those in WTC7

Where are you getting this information from?
Temperatures in flames and fires
SUPERIOR FIRE RESISTANCE

This link particularly. It shows that you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to structural failure and steel frame buildings.
Building regs, fire legislation, Document B
it doesnt matter, he will continue to post the same debunked bullshit as if it was never debunked
its pathological for the troofer morons

Planes full of fuel tend to explode when they crash into buildings.

Not much of a revelation there.

How in the hell did this happen?!?!?!? No fire, explosives, or thermite...

Extreme heat causes tracks to buckle
Now find a picture that shows where extreme heat cut the railroad tracks on a 45 degree angle
that didnt link to a photo

but the only photo i have ever seen of the WTC site that showed such a thing, it was clearly done as part of the cleanup
and you fucking morons cant understand basic logic so you think it was done before

Last edited:
If it's true that temperatures above 650 degrees C are difficult to achieve in hydrocarbon fires like those in WTC7

Where are you getting this information from?
Temperatures in flames and fires
SUPERIOR FIRE RESISTANCE

This link particularly. It shows that you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to structural failure and steel frame buildings.
Building regs, fire legislation, Document B
You've raised a valid point regarding temperatures.

If your source is as credible as it appears there's a genuine difference of opinion with Dr. Jones's belief that temps above 650 degrees C are difficult to achieve in fires like those in WTC7.

This looks like a point of dispute whose resolution we could both agree on.

How in the hell did this happen?!?!?!? No fire, explosives, or thermite...

Extreme heat causes tracks to buckle
Now find a picture that shows where extreme heat cut the railroad tracks on a 45 degree angle

but the only photo i have ever seen of the WTC site that showed such a thing, it was clearly done as part of the cleanup
and you fucking morons cant understand basic logic so you think it was done before
Please prove the basic logic that it was done as part of the cleanup.

I'm also unable to link directly to the photo on page 32 of the document every time I try.
It could be related to router issues I'm currently experiencing.

From page 32: "For comparison (to the previous photo) observe some of the angle-cut columns seen at Ground Zero after 9/11/2001... (Notice especially the uneven cut at the back of the column, left photo, suggesting this was NOT cut using an oxy-acetylene torch, but rather that a highly exothermic chemical reaction was involved in cutting through this steel column.)"

Why Indeed Did the World...P.32

Last edited:

Please prove the basic logic that it was done as part of the cleanup.

I'm also unable to link directly to the photo on page 32 of the document every time I try.
It could be related to router issues I'm currently experiencing.

From page 32: "For comparison (to the previous photo) observe some of the angle-cut columns seen at Ground Zero after 9/11/2001... (Notice especially the uneven cut at the back of the column, left photo, suggesting this was NOT cut using an oxy-acetylene torch, but rather that a highly exothermic chemical reaction was involved in cutting through this steel column.)"

Why Indeed Did the World...P.32
simple
it has SLAG from the cut
i told you Jones was a crackpot

btw, it has been PROVEN that thermite will NOT cut a vertical beam
and that has no indicators of a shape charge cut

Last edited:

Forum List

Back