Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

Prove this, Bitch.

Had it been a controlled demolition, there would have been a tall mound of debris afterwords. It wouldn't have travelled God knows how many blocks down the street.
According to USA Today the rubble pile at ground zero stood twelve stories tall. WTC 1&2 each stood 110 floors. The pyroclastic-like clouds that we all saw surging through the surrounding streets at about 35 mph are only formed under conditions of extreme heat and pressure.

Like from multiple explosions.

Are you familiar with the gas-volume-temperature relationship? I think not.
Had it been a controlled demolition, the mound would have been far more than 12 feet high and the debris wouldn't have traveled all those blocks down the street, you stupid fuck.

Had it been a controlled demolition, there would have been a tall mound of debris afterwords. It wouldn't have travelled God knows how many blocks down the street.
According to USA Today the rubble pile at ground zero stood twelve stories tall. WTC 1&2 each stood 110 floors. The pyroclastic-like clouds that we all saw surging through the surrounding streets at about 35 mph are only formed under conditions of extreme heat and pressure.

Had it been a controlled demolition, the mound would have been far more than 12 feet high and the debris wouldn't have traveled all those blocks down the street, you stupid fuck.
dont you LOVE how they use "pyroclastic-LIKE clouds"
without knowing that to be "pyroclastic" they would need to be of temps that would have killed anyone on contact

"You stupid Fuck"

Twelve stories

Here is William's first quotes from a CNN interview right after it happened:

How did it get from a "Big rumble" like "moving furniture" in his CNN quote to a "massive explosion" later?

Answer me this. In his CNN quote, he says he heard two rumbles. After the second rumble the guy comes running screaming with his skin hanging off. If it was the first rumble that was the explosion, why didn't the guy come running and screaming when the first rumble happened? Why did he come running in after the second rumble, which according to you and William, was the plane impact?

George, care to discuss the above?

Thass some silly shit. Rodriguez didn't see the guy coming till after the second rumble/explosion because he (the skinless guy) was in an elevator.

Incorrect as usual.
David had been in front of a nearby freight elevator on sub-level 1 about 400 feet from the office when fire burst out of the elevator shaft, causing his injuries.

Maybe next we can analyze the length of Rodriguez's shoe laces before and after initial impact.

You didn't answer the question. Why did William first describe the noises he heard as "rumbles, like someone moving large furniture" right after the event when it was still very fresh in his mind and then change the description to "a massive explosion the shook the basement floor?

So the question is what explosion occurred to make the guy's skin come off? It must have happened before he got in the elevator.

Here is William's quote from a CNN transcript:
William Rodriguez said:
RODRIGUEZ: I was in the basement, which is the support floor for the maintenance company, and we hear like a big rumble. Not like an impact, like a rumble, like moving furniture in a massive way. And all of sudden we hear another rumble, and a guy comes running, running into our office, and all of skin was off his body. All of the skin.

Why wasn't the guy, who was standing in FRONT of the elevator, screaming after the first explosion if it was that one that hit him? Why does William make the distinction that AFTER the second "rumble" is when the guy came in screaming with skin hanging off of him?

Here is a video of Anthony Saltalamacchia talking about that day:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNfM-le7t6g]YouTube - Fabled Enemies Extras: 9/11 Survivor Anthony Saltalamacchia On WTC Bombs (part 1/3)[/ame]

Explain something to me. At about 4:11, Anthony says there was a massive explosion that knocked them off their feet". Can you explain why William, in his CNN transcript, said that the noises were "like a rumble, NOT like an impact"? Why the two very different descriptions? Why does William change his story at later times to be "massive explosions"?

So the question is what explosion occurred to make the guy's skin come off? It must have happened before he got in the elevator.
back that up please.

"We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture," Rodriguez said. "And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off."
CNN.com - Collapsed Trade Center towers still dangerous - September 12, 2001

How the hell did William see the elevator open and the man come out when he was IN THE OFFICE with Anthony Saltalamacchia, his boss? There are numerous quotes by William that says the man came running INTO the office screaming "explosion! explosion!"

How many Troofers on the 9/11 Commission?

Have you calculated a collapse time for the South Tower?
No. But I'm not making a claim I have to back up, either. You are, so you do, and you haven't.
Are you disputing the 9/11 Commission's observation that the South Tower collapsed in 10 seconds?

The time of collapse would be as difficult to lie about as the height of the Towers.

Not that some elected Republicans AND Democrats aren't up to the challenge.

Did they collapse in 10 seconds? Yes or no?

Thanks for that but what I'm trying to do is show the time difference between a 110 story skyscraper being professionally razed and the ten second collapse of the South Tower. As I'm sure you've noticed, not a single OCTA has the balls to make the comparison.

(Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist)

Nevermind. I got my answer. So you DO believe the towers collapsed in 10 seconds?

Interesting.

So 10 seconds huh?

Here's a video to watch and then explain something to me 9/11.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SSS0DDqfm0&feature=related]YouTube - WTC 2 collapse close up[/ame]

The collapse starts at :04. The tower is STILL collapsing at :14 when the video stops. Then there is the center part of WTC2 that is seen here in this photo that remained for a few seconds after the the floors fell away.
southcorestands-3.gif

10 seconds for a total collapse?

WTC7 was 610 feet tall, at 47 stories it would have been the tallest building in 33 states. It was not hit by an aircraft, yet it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than seven seconds...

The bolded part is incorrect and you've been shown this numerous times. Why do you keep saying it completely collapsed in less than 7 seconds? Is the mechanical penthouse not part of the building for some reason or do you just not include it because it helps your story out?

The pyroclastic-like clouds that we all saw surging through the surrounding streets at about 35 mph are only formed under conditions of extreme heat and pressure.

Extreme heat? Are you serious? If there was "extreme heat", please point us in the direction that speaks of all the serious burns and deaths from this extreme heat.

Can you explain how the tree and paper in this photo survived the "extreme heat"?
street1.jpg

So 10 seconds huh?

YouTube - WTC 2 collapse close up

The collapse starts at :04. The tower is STILL collapsing at :14 when the video stops. Then there is the center part of WTC2 that is seen here in this photo that remained for a few seconds after the the floors fell away.
southcorestands-3.gif

Did you notice an EXPLOSION in your 14 second video?

So 10 seconds huh?

southcorestands-3.gif

no, because there wasnt one

The pyroclastic-like clouds that we all saw surging through the surrounding streets at about 35 mph are only formed under conditions of extreme heat and pressure.

Extreme heat? Are you serious? If there was "extreme heat", please point us in the direction that speaks of all the serious burns and deaths from this extreme heat.

Can you explain how the tree and paper in this photo survived the "extreme heat"?
street1.jpg
When you tell me how far the tree and paper are from the source of the EXPLOSIONS and how much time has elapsed from instigation of said EXPLOSIONS.

street1.jpg
When you tell me how far the tree and paper are from the source of the EXPLOSIONS and how much time has elapsed from instigation of said EXPLOSIONS.
there were NO explosions
not other than the fireballs of the jet impacts

WTC7 was 610 feet tall, at 47 stories it would have been the tallest building in 33 states. It was not hit by an aircraft, yet it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than seven seconds...

The bolded part is incorrect and you've been shown this numerous times. Why do you keep saying it completely collapsed in less than 7 seconds? Is the mechanical penthouse not part of the building for some reason or do you just not include it because it helps your story out?
What's your best guess for the collapse time of WTC 7?

Here's my source....Where is yours?

What are your thoughts on why there's no mention of its collapse in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks?"

Phillip Zelikow?

What are your thoughts on why there's no mention of its collapse in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks?"

Phillip Zelikow?
of course, a 9/11 troofer nutball site
LOL

So 10 seconds huh?

southcorestands-3.gif

Did you notice that you didn't address the fact that what you have said was 10 seconds for a total collapse time was incorrect?

So 10 seconds huh?

southcorestands-3.gif

Please give me a timestamp in that video where you see thjis "explosion".

street1.jpg

Nice try.

Do you know what a "pyroclastic" cloud is? the cloud itself contains high temperatures.

Here is the definition:
Defitinion said:
A pyroclastic flow is a fluidized mixture of solid to semi-solid fragments and hot, expanding gases that flows down the flank of a volcanic edifice. These awesome features are heavier-than-air emulsions that move much like a snow avalanche, except that they are fiercely hot, contain toxic gases, and move at phenomenal, hurricane-force speeds, often over 100 km/hour

So you tell me what characteristics that WTC cloud had that matches any of the characteristics in the above definition that leads you to say there was a "pyroclastic-like cloud".

My best guess and source for the COMPLETE collapse time? How about video evidence? Like this one. This shows at least 13 seconds from the start of the penthouse initiation. That's double what you guys claim. Why do you leave out the penthouse portion?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k6GMddY-lQ]YouTube - Collapse of WTC7[/ame]

or

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNlqk_c-yOo&feature=PlayList&p=358CE055A9B86F09&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - WTC7 collapse, BBC News 24, 17:34, 9/11[/ame]

Can you tell me why the truthers leave out the penthouse?

Forum List

Back