Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

The goal in Afghanistan was a pipeline deal with the Taliban who, by early August, were proving so vexing that State Department negotiator, Christine Rocca, clarified their options:

"Either you accept our offer of a carpet of gold or we bury you under a carpet of bombs."

When Bush received word of the Taliban's refusal he allegedly "...informed Pakistan and India that the US would launch a military mission into Afghanistan before the end of October."

Five weeks before 9/11.

ROFL!

Hilarious!

Yeah, that's right, it was over a pipeline.

Twoofer questioning: "Is energy in anyway connected to this random series of events?" Answer, "Yes. There is a $3 billion pipeline proposed by Chevron." Twoofer logic, "A-HA! That proves it! The Bush/Cheney/Republican/Fed/Bilderbergs are behind it and evil!"

Twoofers will believe anything.
Except physics, engineering, and thermodynamics.
but then they would have to actually admit they are wrong

The goal in Afghanistan was a pipeline deal with the Taliban who, by early August, were proving so vexing that State Department negotiator, Christine Rocca, clarified their options:

"Either you accept our offer of a carpet of gold or we bury you under a carpet of bombs."

When Bush received word of the Taliban's refusal he allegedly "...informed Pakistan and India that the US would launch a military mission into Afghanistan before the end of October."

Five weeks before 9/11.

ROFL!

Hilarious!

Twoofer questioning: "Is energy in anyway connected to this random series of events?" Answer, "Yes. There is a $3 billion pipeline proposed by Chevron." Twoofer logic, "A-HA! That proves it! The Bush/Cheney/Republican/Fed/Bilderbergs are behind it and evil!"

:lol: I owe you rep for that!

It's only funny until the bombs start killing your family.

Well, I had friends die in the WTC and I nearly went to work for a firm there nine months prior to 9/11, so I think I can say that its not 9/11 we are laughing at - its the silly theories.

sorry to hear that.
which floor would you have worked in?

31st

Everyone in the firm got out alive, but I didn't know that until the day after. I just assumed they all perished. For a day, I thought I'd cheated death.

I knew people further up who didn't make it out.

Someone called and left a voicemail as they were fleeing. He did make it out. It was chilling.

I'm almost convinced. A few more mindless obscenities should do it!

Yet you continue to ignore stating how long it would take for a professionally razed 110 story tower to fall. There's no obscenities for you to hide behind so I guess you have two choices:

Keep proving you are trolling

Or

Give the time on a razed 110 story tower
How would I know that? Do you know of such a building?

Not that it matters. The time is immaterial. The towers collapsed due to the fires weakening the structural steel. No other explanation is plausible given the facts in evidence.

Not to rational people, that is. People like you will believe any old stupid shit. :lol:
Speaking of stupid old shit...If "the towers collapsed due to the fires weakening of the structural steel," then 9/11/2001 is even more historic than even Dick Cheney imagined.

Since never before in recorded history has a single steel-framed skyscraper completely collapsed due to fire, imagine Dick's delight when three skyscrapers fell to the flames on his watch.

Maybe stupid old shits like you and Dick could now tell us how the fires CUT the 47 steel columns running up the center of all towers?

I won't even ask you and Dick for an explanation for the "partly evaporated" steel members in the debris pile or multiple eyewitness accounts of flashes and loud explosions.

Dick might have a heart attack...

ROFL!

Hilarious!

but then they would have to actually admit they are wrong
In case of a disagreement between reality and a Troofer, reality is wrong.

Yet you continue to ignore stating how long it would take for a professionally razed 110 story tower to fall. There's no obscenities for you to hide behind so I guess you have two choices:

Or

Not that it matters. The time is immaterial. The towers collapsed due to the fires weakening the structural steel. No other explanation is plausible given the facts in evidence.

Not to rational people, that is. People like you will believe any old stupid shit. :lol:
Speaking of stupid old shit...If "the towers collapsed due to the fires weakening of the structural steel," then 9/11/2001 is even more historic than even Dick Cheney imagined.

Since never before in recorded history has a single steel-framed skyscraper completely collapsed due to fire, imagine Dick's delight when three skyscrapers fell to the flames on his watch.

Maybe stupid old shits like you and Dick could now tell us how the fires CUT the 47 steel columns running up the center of all towers?

I won't even ask you and Dick for an explanation for the "partly evaporated" steel members in the debris pile or multiple eyewitness accounts of flashes and loud explosions.

I'm under no obligation to defend your insanity.

Or

never????
really?
what about the troofers lie about the madrid building?
the one that had a concrete core as well as steel structure, and the steel only part totally collapsed
leaving only the part clad in concrete

not to mention that most of what he said was a LIE

not to mention that most of what he said was a LIE
But he beleeeeeeeves it...so that means it's true.

Well, I had friends die in the WTC and I nearly went to work for a firm there nine months prior to 9/11, so I think I can say that its not 9/11 we are laughing at - its the silly theories.
"Silly theories" like the one provided by Bush/Cheney's commerce department (NIST) when it admits that their report "does not actually include the structural behavior of the tower after the conditions for collapse initiation were reached."
(NIST, 2005, p.80, fn. 12)

Some find that "silly" since much of the external evidence for explosive demolition typically comes after collapse initiation.

"Silly theories" like the one provided by Bush/Cheney's commerce department (NIST) when it admits that their report "does not actually include the structural behavior of the tower after the conditions for collapse initiation were reached."

Some find that "silly" since much of the external evidence for explosive demolition typically comes after collapse initiation.

Hint: David Ray Griffin has not provided evidence that comes anywhere close to challenging the official story.

never????
really?
the one that had a concrete core as well as steel structure, and the steel only part totally collapsed
You mean this one?

never????
really?
You mean this one?
yup, thats the one you guys lie about

Hint: David Ray Griffin has not provided evidence that comes anywhere close to challenging the official story.
Got proof?

Forum List

Back