Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

"Silly theories" like the one provided by Bush/Cheney's commerce department (NIST) when it admits that their report "does not actually include the structural behavior of the tower after the conditions for collapse initiation were reached."
(NIST, 2005, p.80, fn. 12)

Some find that "silly" since much of the external evidence for explosive demolition typically comes after collapse initiation.

Hint: David Ray Griffin has not provided evidence that comes anywhere close to challenging the official story.
Got proof?

First of all, the Burden of Proof is on people like you, fuckstain.

Hint: David Ray Griffin has not provided evidence that comes anywhere close to challenging the official story.
Got proof?

loved that NatGeo special that had him on
when they proved that jet fuel did, in fact, get hot enough to make structural steel lose its integrity and that termite would not cut through vertical steel he suddenly changed his story

loved that NatGeo special that had him on
when they proved that jet fuel did, in fact, get hot enough to make structural steel lose its integrity and that termite would not cut through vertical steel he suddenly changed his story

Oh, that's interesting. I haven't seen that.
it was hilarious

It's only funny until the bombs start killing your family.

Well, I had friends die in the WTC and I nearly went to work for a firm there nine months prior to 9/11, so I think I can say that its not 9/11 we are laughing at - its the silly theories.
"Silly theories" like the one provided by Bush/Cheney's commerce department (NIST) when it admits that their report "does not actually include the structural behavior of the tower after the conditions for collapse initiation were reached."

Some find that "silly" since much of the external evidence for explosive demolition typically comes after collapse initiation.

Absence of information is not evidence of truth.

Protec, one of the world's most respected demolition firms, came to the conclusion that it was not a demolition.

Protec, one of the world's most respected demolition firms, came to the conclusion that it was not a demolition.

That's because they were in on it! :eek:

Right, George?

Well, I had friends die in the WTC and I nearly went to work for a firm there nine months prior to 9/11, so I think I can say that its not 9/11 we are laughing at - its the silly theories.

Deliberate withholding of information often is evidence for a cover up.

WTC7 was 610 feet tall, at 47 stories it would have been the tallest building in 33 states. It was not hit by an aircraft, yet it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than seven seconds...seven hours after the Twin Towers fell.

"However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's 'full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.'"

Here's a 4-5 second video of its collapse.

Watch it without the words "vertical drop" going through your mind.

WTC7 was 610 feet tall, at 47 stories it would have been the tallest building in 33 states. It was not hit by an aircraft, yet it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than seven seconds...seven hours after the Twin Towers fell.

"However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's 'full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.'"

Here's a 4-5 second video of its collapse.

Watch it without the words "vertical drop" going through your mind.
The reasons for the collapse of WTC have been repeatedly explained to you. You don't seek answers; you want validation of your insane theory.

Or

- it is not evidence of a cover-up

Or

- it is evidence of incompetence

Or

- it is because they don't know definitively

You are making an a priori assumption that the government is deliberately withholding evidence on the structural integrity of the tower for nefarious reasons. Since you made the accusation, please show evidence of it.

Last edited:

Or

Or

Or

You are making an a priori assumption that the government is deliberately withholding evidence on the structural integrity of the tower for nefarious reasons. Since you made the accusation, please show evidence of it.
Let me help. His evidence:

There. That proves his claim conclusively.

Prove this, Bitch.

Had it been a controlled demolition, there would have been a tall mound of debris afterwords. It wouldn't have travelled God knows how many blocks down the street.
According to USA Today the rubble pile at ground zero stood twelve stories tall. WTC 1&2 each stood 110 floors. The pyroclastic-like clouds that we all saw surging through the surrounding streets at about 35 mph are only formed under conditions of extreme heat and pressure.

Like from multiple explosions.

Or

Or

Or

Would you consider this evidence of a competent explosion?

Or incompetent cover-up?

Or

Or

Or

Would you consider this evidence of a competent explosion?

Or incompetent cover-up?
sheeeesh, more unreliable links
LOL
this is why you guys are the clowns of the internet

Forum List

Back