Two NFL players arrested for armed robbery

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Two NFL players arrested and charged with armed burglary
05-15-2020, 10:52 AM

(CNN)Police in southeast Florida have issued arrest warrants for two NFL players for armed robbery, according to the police department.

DeAndre Baker, a cornerback for the New York Giants, and Quinton Dunbar, a cornerback for the Seattle Seahawks, are both wanted for their roles in an alleged armed robbery during a house party on Wednesday night.

Baker is wanted for four counts of armed robbery with a firearm and four counts of aggravated assault with a firearm. Dunbar is wanted for four counts of Armed Robbery with a firearm, Miramar police said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/14/us/nf...spt/index.html

Imagine the brains of THOSE PEOPLE. I mean THOSE PEOPLE are millionaires too and they commit armed robbery.

What a disaster, THOSE PEOPLE are.

Apparently they were playing a high stakes poker game in the backyard of someone's house, they lost $75,000 and came back a few nights later to get their money back. Sounds like naïve guys, got into a game and were taken, they decided on revenge. Bad decision, sometimes it's better to make a bad decision, walk away and learn from it. This was one of them.

Apparently they were playing a high stakes poker game in the backyard of someone's house, they lost $75,000 and came back a few nights later to get their money back. Sounds like naïve guys, got into a game and were taken, they decided on revenge. Bad decision, sometimes it's better to make a bad decision, walk away and learn from it. This was one of them.

I don't see how this could have turned out any better for these fellows. If the game was controlled by wise guys, they wouldn't have been turned into the police, they would have just got themselves whacked robbing a Mafia controlled card game.

They should be glad they will be facing these charges instead

Two NFL players arrested and charged with armed burglary
05-15-2020, 10:52 AM

(CNN)Police in southeast Florida have issued arrest warrants for two NFL players for armed robbery, according to the police department.

DeAndre Baker, a cornerback for the New York Giants, and Quinton Dunbar, a cornerback for the Seattle Seahawks, are both wanted for their roles in an alleged armed robbery during a house party on Wednesday night.

Baker is wanted for four counts of armed robbery with a firearm and four counts of aggravated assault with a firearm. Dunbar is wanted for four counts of Armed Robbery with a firearm, Miramar police said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/14/us/nf...spt/index.html

Imagine the brains of THOSE PEOPLE. I mean THOSE PEOPLE are millionaires too and they commit armed robbery.

What a disaster, THOSE PEOPLE are.
So much for poverty being the cause of crime. Violence is just a part of black culture.

Stuff like this is why I don't watch professional sports any more.

Very few of those people can be viewed as role models. Very few. So many today are nothing more than common thugs.

Last edited:
Stuff like this is why I don't watch pofesional sports any more.

Very few of those people can be viewed as role models. Very few. So many today are nothing more than common thugs.

Dam straight on that. I remember when Nailz entered the WWF, publicly committed assault and battery upon a correctional guard. Boss Man ended up settling the matter in a steel cage match with Nailz instead of filing charges.

But thuggery isn't unusual or new in professional sports.

This proves that THOSE PEOPLE do not commit crimes out of need but entertainment.

I assume that by THOSE PEOPLE you mean the violent and dangerous Amish.
Well, yes, but only the black Amish are to be feared. And especially stay clear of their hoods after sundown when the shootings escalate dramatically.

Some people shouldnt play poker.
They cant pull off a poker face if their life depended on it.
1589575674340.png

Stuff like this is why I don't watch professional sports any more.

Same here. I stopped after I saw Michael Irvin return as a cowboys player after being caught on video buying coke at some apartments in Irving TX. Ole Mike sent his buyer inside to score while he waited out in the car and talked to a little 8 or 9 year old kid.

Forum List

Back