Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting–Suspect at Large

Bottom line is.....this kind of shit means more good black people die. duh

Depolicing is just going to get more prolific......and the progressives can take bows.:coffee:

Palm Springs Police Chief Bryan Reyes confirms two officers died in the shootings Saturday afternoon.

Reyes said the two were responding to a “family disturbance” at a home when they were shot at.

Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting-Suspect at Large - Breitbart
More likely they were trying to collect a payoff or they were robbing some drug dealers.
You are a disgusting excuse for a human being and a very poor example for anyone to follow. Having been a cop that was severely injured in the line of duty while saving two small children from burning to death while their mother left them alone in an apartment located in a high-rise in NYC, having a friend who was a cop get his head head blown of by a sniper while patrolling in Florida and childhood friends who were first responders that died during 911 I cannot understand how you post these horrible statements.

Funny thing is if I saw you on the street and you needed my help, I would come to your aid, no matter what your jaundiced views or asinine statements may be.

"Suspected gunman John Felix was captured alive after a 12-hour standoff in the shooting death of two Palm Springs police officers.

The standoff began with an exchange of gunfire between Felix and several police officers on Saturday afternoon while responding to a domestic dispute. Felix allegedly fired several shots through the front door of his home, killing two officers and injuring a third.

Twelve hours after the gun battle began, Felix surrendered and was taken into custody. He was treated for non-life-threatening injuries at a local hospital before being booked into Robert Presley Detention Center in Riverside, Calif."

Suspected gunman John Felix arrested in fatal Palm Springs, Calif., police shooting

Creep

This is what our police officers face on a daily basis. There is a plague of guns in America. People having guns that should never be allowed within ten feet of one, When the police get a call like this, they may be walking into an explosive situation with mentally unstable people armed with military grade weapons. Small wonder that there are police personal making bad judgements brought on by fear.

This is what our police officers face on a daily basis. There is a plague of guns in America. People having guns that should never be allowed within ten feet of one, When the police get a call like this, they may be walking into an explosive situation with mentally unstable people armed with military grade weapons. Small wonder that there are police personal making bad judgements brought on by fear.

There's a plague of thugs and criminals in America. This shooter has already been tied to "Latino gangs". If they knew he was a thug, why wasn't he in prison already? Because our justice system is a joke.

Palm Springs Police Chief Bryan Reyes confirms two officers died in the shootings Saturday afternoon.

Reyes said the two were responding to a “family disturbance” at a home when they were shot at.

Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting-Suspect at Large - Breitbart
More likely they were trying to collect a payoff or they were robbing some drug dealers.
You are a disgusting excuse for a human being and a very poor example for anyone to follow. Having been a cop that was severely injured in the line of duty while saving two small children from burning to death while their mother left them alone in an apartment located in a high-rise in NYC, having a friend who was a cop get his head head blown of by a sniper while patrolling in Florida and childhood friends who were first responders that died during 911 I cannot understand how you post these horrible statements.

Funny thing is if I saw you on the street and you needed my help, I would come to your aid, no matter what your jaundiced views or asinine statements may be.
You would! Why?

You see a black person on the street who needs help, walk on by the chances of that black person attacking you, or making some specious claim against you is very high. It's not like the old days when you could trust one.

There's a plague of thugs and criminals in America. This shooter has already been tied to "Latino gangs". If they knew he was a thug, why wasn't he in prison already? Because our justice system is a joke.

He was in prison for weapons changes he got out so he could kill these police.

Why is that more likely?
Experience.

Oh, are/were you a cop? Or is it that you've paid the cops off or been robbed by cops while you were dealing drugs? :p
I almost became a cop but I walked out of the second round of testing. I saw cops rob people every since I was about 5 years of age.

Why is that more likely?
Experience.

Oh, are/were you a cop? Or is it that you've paid the cops off or been robbed by cops while you were dealing drugs? :p
I almost became a cop but I walked out of the second round of testing. I saw cops rob people every since I was about 5 years of age.
Black people.

If everything you say is actually true then you are one of the rare good cops. Since you are only one person you cant speak for the vast majority of the crooked cops.

Why is that more likely?
Experience.

Black people.
Yes Black and Mexican people.

Why is that more likely?
Experience.

Black people.
Well there you go. That's your answer.

Experience.

Black people.
I never asked you a question. Are you retarded or is it you just cant read?

What the hell, are you talking about sympathy, or pity, or empathy?

And how could you possibly know whether or not I feel pity for what you call government goons?

I revised my post before you replied, but what I said there is also true.

No one feels sympathy for a blank face. If they claim otherwise, they are either being dishonest or conflating sympathy with empathy.

You do realize you are one of the problems, don't you?

If everything you say is actually true then you are one of the rare good cops. Since you are only one person you cant speak for the vast majority of the crooked cops.

It is true and I would post the commendation I received, if necessary. While I cannot speak for all, and I do know some bad ones, you cannot speak for any majority.

You got a incident where its fact that the guy has a gun and yet they wanted to reason with the guy and because of that, 3 officers are attacked.....Nigga's on the other hand, die because you THOUGHT YOU SAW A GUN????

Hate me all you want, but being comfy around whites is what's killing cops...not nigga's. Google the facts....its white people taking down cops, not blacks. Cause they go in when its white people thinking its gonna be okay and with us, its shoot first ask questions later.

It is true and I would post the commendation I received, if necessary. While I cannot speak for all, and I do know some bad ones, you cannot speak for any majority.
Its not necessary to prove you are a cop. I was just saying if it was true. I know way more bad cops and only a tiny amount of good cops. 2 who are in my family and believe the same as I do that most white cops are racists and dirty.

Black people.
I never asked you a question. Are you retarded or is it you just cant read?
she is a bigot A.....just ask her....

Its not necessary to prove you are a cop. I was just saying if it was true. I know way more bad cops and only a tiny amount of good cops. 2 who are in my family and believe the same as I do that most white cops are racists and dirty.
In my experience, that is an over-generalization.

In my experience, that is an over-generalization.
I trust my experience and the experience of people I know much more readily than someone on the internet.

Forum List

Back