Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting–Suspect at Large

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being and a very poor example for anyone to follow. Having been a cop that was severely injured in the line of duty while saving two small children from burning to death while their mother left them alone in an apartment located in a high-rise in NYC, having a friend who was a cop get his head head blown of by a sniper while patrolling in Florida and childhood friends who were first responders that died during 911 I cannot understand how you post these horrible statements.

Funny thing is if I saw you on the street and you needed my help, I would come to your aid, no matter what your jaundiced views or asinine statements may be.
If everything you say is actually true then you are one of the rare good cops. Since you are only one person you cant speak for the vast majority of the crooked cops.

It is true and I would post the commendation I received, if necessary. While I cannot speak for all, and I do know some bad ones, you cannot speak for any majority.
Its not necessary to prove you are a cop. I was just saying if it was true. I know way more bad cops and only a tiny amount of good cops. 2 who are in my family and believe the same as I do that most white cops are racists and dirty.
In my experience, that is an over-generalization.
I trust my experience and the experience of people I know much more readily than someone on the internet.
as you should, that is what makes the world go 'round.

Are you saying you have no sympathy for killed police officers because they are police officers?

I feel no pity for government goons. If anything, I have empathy.

Deregulating the regulators is long overdue.
You are a pathetic fucking douchebag

You are no doubt angry because nobody you know listens to you because you are an angry fucking lunatic.

How about on any thread like this we all just express sadness for the families and leave it at that. The young woman was 27 years old and just had a child.

How about on any thread like this we all just express sadness for the families and leave it at that. The young woman was 27 years old and just had a child.

Of course we're all sadden by this, but as a person of color, we must add, that had this been an area where blacks habitat, this officer would be alive and the suspect DEAD. Issac, please allow a discussion, regardless of the threads nature to expelle upon this. Too often, black men are shot based on perception of a weapon....a known weapon was present and still, this guy is alive?

You are a pathetic fucking douchebag

You are no doubt angry because nobody you know listens to you because you are an angry fucking lunatic.

tumblr_nb8wllWnJg1tyxrm6o1_500.gif

My prayers go to her family and loved ones. This is truly sad, as all cases like that are. :(

You guys pretend to be so fucking sad after these "tragedies," but the reality is that you posers are completely unmoved.

Of course we're all sadden by this, but as a person of color, we must add, that had this been an area where blacks habitat, this officer would be alive and the suspect DEAD. Issac, please allow a discussion, regardless of the threads nature to expelle upon this. Too often, black men are shot based on perception of a weapon....a known weapon was present and still, this guy is alive?

Because no person of color has ever shot a cop without being shot in return? No person of color has ever ambushed a police officer? No person of color has ever unexpected become violent and taken officers by surprise?

Is John Felix not a person of color? It appears he is Latino.

The article from the OP says the officers were shot through the closed front door.

How do you know the officers had any idea the suspect had a gun? The only thing I've seen is that they were called for a domestic disturbance. It was a neighbor that the father supposedly told that his son had a gun and wanted to shoot the police, the police themselves may not have had that information.

I absolutely agree there needs to not only be a discussion about the bad cops who are and have been killing black people for no reason for decades but they need to be fired and strict guidelines put in place to weed out these losers. It appears from news reports so far the shooter was angry and his father said he had said he was going to kill police.

But does every post here have to be turned into an argument where the bodies are trampled under the feet of the people that are discussing it? Maybe it's me who expects more than that and I am the one that should refrain from posting to threads like this. I think the people should be buried before the discussions begins, but that is only one opinion. I know there are people here that post these types of threads who's only purpose is to garner sympathy for the police and enmity towards the black community. I do know all this.

And this goes for all incidents where people are killed needlessly. The Paris attacks, the attacks in Dallas, the man shot to death in the car with his girlfriend and a four year old child in the back seat nearly in the line of fire, Freddy Gray, who how can a prisoner turn up with a severed spine and die in custody and the response is 'oh well, shit happens'. That is something you see in China or North Korea.

And I will stop responding to threads like this as the OP's many times are also just using bodies for political purposes. A message board like this is not the place to look for sympathy for anyone.

You guys pretend to be so fucking sad after these "tragedies," but the reality is that you posers are completely unmoved.

The reality is you haven't the slightest idea what any of the anonymous posters on this forum actually feel about anything. ;)

The reality is you haven't the slightest idea what any of the anonymous posters on this forum actually feel about anything. ;)

False.

I am fully capable of understanding the human psyche, and I know bullshit when I see it.

Kinda hard for me to express sadness. I know the dirt these cops do. When you do dirt bad things happen.

I absolutely agree there needs to not only be a discussion about the bad cops who are and have been killing black people for no reason for decades but they need to be fired and strict guidelines put in place to weed out these losers. It appears from news reports so far the shooter was angry and his father said he had said he was going to kill police.

But does every post here have to be turned into an argument where the bodies are trampled under the feet of the people that are discussing it? Maybe it's me who expects more than that and I am the one that should refrain from posting to threads like this. I think the people should be buried before the discussions begins, but that is only one opinion. I know there are people here that post these types of threads who's only purpose is to garner sympathy for the police and enmity towards the black community. I do know all this.

And this goes for all incidents where people are killed needlessly. The Paris attacks, the attacks in Dallas, the man shot to death in the car with his girlfriend and a four year old child in the back seat nearly in the line of fire, Freddy Gray, who how can a prisoner turn up with a severed spine and die in custody and the response is 'oh well, shit happens'. That is something you see in China or North Korea.

And I will stop responding to threads like this as the OP's many times are also just using bodies for political purposes. A message board like this is not the place to look for sympathy for anyone.
Too often the assumption is the story unfolded as the police say it did. I know for a fact police lie. Too often the presumption is that the dead cops were heroes. In all likelihood they were dirty.

How can you say that Onyx?

How can you possibly know how we feel? and what moves us?

No Onyx. You can not know.

False.

I am fully capable of understanding the human psyche, and I know bullshit when I see it.

Sure. You can see an anonymous message board post and understand that person's psyche. Gotcha. :lol:

I don't doubt that some people shed crocodile tears for things like this, but I'm not so arrogant as to think I can know the feelings of a bunch of strangers, particularly based on so little evidence.

I have lived around and observed the workings of the social machine for quite some time now..

It is fully understandable that you are getting defensive right now.

Sure. You can see an anonymous message board post and understand that person's psyche. Gotcha. :lol:

No person that is all there in the head is actually sobbing about these "tragedies" in real life.

I don't doubt that some people shed crocodile tears for things like this, but I'm not so arrogant as to think I can know the feelings of a bunch of strangers, particularly based on so little evidence.

These are nothing more than empty headlines and statistics. It is a proven fact that you cannot feel true directed sympathy without a personal connection to the victims.

Maybe, and I emphasize the word maybe, you can be saddened by the situation. Most of the time that is bullshit too.

I have lived around and observed the workings of the social machine for quite some time now..

It is fully understandable that you are getting defensive right now.

I am not getting defensive...not in the least. Nope.

I just find incredible that you can read people's hearts so easily.....that's all Onyx. :)

Forum List

Back