Two Officers shot in Bronx

Two New York City police officers were shot in the Fordham section of the Bronx Monday night, WABC reports.

2 police officers shot in Bronx - Yahoo News

It's the World's Gone Crazy Cotillion...
Fordham Road is one of my old stomping grounds. A mostly Puerto Rican populated area. Good peoples.

Something serious must have agitated them for something like this to happen.

When the police sends a message of turning their backs on the populace, the populace starts to turn their backs on the police.

They need to get their s__t together.
The police in NY have been turning their backs to the mayor, not the public.

The people need to get rid of their black and Hispanic THUGS! :ahole-1:
Say what you wan't, but the good people of NYC aren't gonna take the NYPD's nonsense for much longer.

They better straighten up if they know what's good for them.

The New York Police Department said the officers were responding to a reported robbery in the Bronx when the shooting occurred around 10:40 p.m.

Police did not provide the conditions of the policemen, but said their injuries were not believed to be life-threatening. No suspect had been taken into custody as of 11:40 p.m., according to police.

Further details were not immediately available.
Two New York City police officers shot and wounded - Yahoo News

This asshole marcatl is one of those thug supporters. He believes the cops shouldn't do anything to stop crime. He is a cancer on our society.
I believe the NYPD better start behaving themselves accordingly, or they may get the brown end of the stick from an agitated public. If you know what I mean.
Right!:uhoh3:
The police should cow-tow to the thugs and miscreants that have been nurtured in the street gangs of black communities? You are so misguided.

May the officers recover completely!

Are shootings of officers up in 2014 vs 2013? Is this really an escalation of shootings or is this statistically, the norm?

The police in NY have been turning their backs to the mayor, not the public.
No jackass, by turning their backs on the PUBLIC SERVANT that was recently voted in by a OVERWHELMING margin, that is CURRENTLY enjoying the support of the public, the NYPD are OPENLY turning their backs on the good people of NYC.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

snap-out-of-it.jpg

If the NYPD continues with their childish actions and political rants and meltdowns, the good people of NYC are going to think less and less of them.

Won't be helpful to them keeping law and order.

That's for DAMN sure.

Say what you wan't, but the good people of NYC aren't gonna take the NYPD's nonsense for much longer.

What the fuck does that mean? Threats against cops is not cool.
Point out the threat sir.
They better straighten up if they know what's good for them

I consider that to be a threat...because if I said that - it means violence would ensue if my wishes weren't granted.

If the NYPD continues with their childish actions and political rants and meltdowns, the good people of NYC are going to think less and less of them.

Won't be helpful to them keeping law and order.

That's for DAMN sure.

I see you refuse to acknowledge the poll where THE PEOPLE BACK the NYPD.... Typical black racist!

I consider that to be a threat...because if I said that - it means violence would ensue if my wishes weren't granted.
I'm not sure where you think you are, but we're in a POLITICAL forum sir. Things aren't gonna go well for the NYPD politically if they keep up with their childish BS. The public is starting to turn their backs on the NYPD.

I'm not sure where you think you are, but we're in a POLITICAL forum sir. Things aren't gonna go well for the NYPD politically if they keep up with their childish BS. The public is starting to turn their backs on the NYPD.
Spew all of the diversions you want...you made a veiled threat. You can back off of it now, all you had to say is that you misspoke and I would have quietly backed away...but now you are acting like a sophomoric teaper, trying to defend the stupid.

More BULLSHIT...the people SEE the damage done by PAID RACIST PROTESTERS!

Forum List

Back