Two Point Republican Health Care Program:

You know what's cool?
My Primary took care of me for free when I was without Healthcare and the ACA came along and made that illegal; thanks Obama!

You know what's cool?
My Primary took care of me for free when I was without Healthcare and the ACA came along and made that illegal; thanks Obama!
The Retarded Right Wing HC bill has it all.
Expand Messages

• Kicks 6% of population out of their plans (and doctors, ostensibly.
    Raises premiums by 44-56% over two years.
    Shifts $337B of costs back to states.
    Thousands in penalties if coverage unintentionally lapses even for a day.
    Allows for mandatory genetic testing for employees.

Yessiree. The Retarded Right Wing bill got it all.

1) Don't Get Sick
2) If You Do Get Sick.....Die Quickly
Liberals have been repeating this silly lie for years now.

Don't you people have any better fibs? You're losing your audience with this stuff. No one listens to you any more.
what's really silly is for republicans to believe this hc crap their leaders are proposing is anything but bullshit

1) Don't Get Sick

That is the Obamacare plan..

Except you need to add that someone will decide for you when it is your time to die!
under the repub plan you either eat or get medical care,,,,,your choice

The far left does not believe in choice, they believe the government should dictate to you!
kosh please don't bullshit me,,,,there are just some folks that need more help than others so instead of billionaires doubling their wealth why not throw a few crumbs to the needy?

1) Don't Get Sick

Except you need to add that someone will decide for you when it is your time to die!

The far left does not believe in choice, they believe the government should dictate to you!
kosh please don't bullshit me,,,,there are just some folks that need more help than others so instead of billionaires doubling their wealth why not throw a few crumbs to the needy?
Kosh does make an interesting point imo. Trump said he'd end the mandate and make those Obamacare policies that were no affordable, either because the subsidy was too low or the deductible too high, affordable. Bur the gop congress wanted to cut taxes on the more affluent, so it's spending less. Trump's latter goal is not achievable.

1) Don't Get Sick

perhaps my memory fails me but I seem to remember Trump standing in front of his herd ranting and raving about how under his plan everyone even the poor will have great health care....the man is a degenerate liar

You know what's cool?
The Retarded Right Wing HC bill has it all.
Expand Messages

• Kicks 6% of population out of their plans (and doctors, ostensibly.
    Raises premiums by 44-56% over two years.
    Shifts $337B of costs back to states.
    Thousands in penalties if coverage unintentionally lapses even for a day.
    Allows for mandatory genetic testing for employees.

Yessiree. The Retarded Right Wing bill got it all.

Gee that reads just like obamycare.

No wonder it got that title.

1) Don't Get Sick

perhaps my memory fails me but I seem to remember Trump standing in front of his herd ranting and raving about how under his plan everyone even the poor will have great health care....the man is a degenerate liar

Please do us a favor and go right to item 2 in your OP.

1) Don't Get Sick

Don't you people have any better fibs? You're losing your audience with this stuff. No one listens to you any more.

The Republicans have never given ordinary people a goddam thing. That would interfere with their tax cuts for the rich.

1) Don't Get Sick

The Republicans have never given ordinary people a goddam thing. That would interfere with their tax cuts for the rich.
even their hc bill is a gold mine for the rich ,,and btw trump ...... they think all folks are stupid AND I can't blame them Look at all the nitwits who voted for trump

1) Don't Get Sick

even their hc bill is a gold mine for the rich ,,and btw trump ...... they think all folks are stupid AND I can't blame them Look at all the nitwits who voted for trump
Neither party is concerned with a HC Bill that is good for anyone but their contributors and investors.

1) Don't Get Sick

what good are choices if they're all too expensive?

Forum List

Back