Two Seattle police officers shot, one suspect dead, two in custody

That address is downtown downtown! That area was a shit hole 30 years ago when I drove through there to work.
But since you left, it has changed for the better. Perhaps your leaving had something to do with that? LOL

One of my Great-great Grandfathers was born about 1830. In 1922, he was minding the till in one of the first service stations in Yakima, as a favor for a friend, and a punk kid comes in and shot him for the small amount of money in the till. We have had sociopaths like that with us since the beginning of humanity.
But the democrat party's agendas contributing to depleted family structure have created disproportionately more criminals since then.

:bsflag:

I doubt that a 92 year old would be tending a till. Also you have no way of comparing crime stats of today with those of 1922 because they didn't exist. THe FBI didn't exist back then either.
Do more research. It's empirical, obvious and inconvenient to democrats.
Naw, you need to post a link to support your outrageous claim. I am not about to go off on a wild goose chase looking for1922crime statistics that don't exist.

That address is downtown downtown! That area was a shit hole 30 years ago when I drove through there to work.
There really is no part of downtown Seattle today that is a shit hole. Its all either modern buildings or historical buildings in great condition. Its a very safe city, generally speaking.
I grew up in Ballard for a long time. I worked at the green parrot on 1st and Pike and a strip club running the lights at 5th and Pike called the new Paris follies. I also worked at the tokio West and stayed at Bob wilmonts strand hotel when I did. I know the area.
I actually lived at 1st and Pike for a couple years. Cool place.
I do miss the market! Used to be a great magic shop there.

Its still there. Seattle has lots of unique odd places downtown. I love pike place market and pioneer square. Crime in Seattle is below other large cities, which surprizes me. Ive watched cops in westlake center wait a little too long before taking contol of crazy unruly people. One guy was waving a knife around...I finally walked to a bus stop farther away . The PC police !!! lol

The homeless problem is horrible and getting worse. Homeless "jungles" everywhere and now the mayor is facing allegations.

...there is no way I will be anywhere near downtown on Mayday and especially this one. Progressives get all the air time , MANY people think they should all be put on a leash at this point.

One of my Great-great Grandfathers was born about 1830. In 1922, he was minding the till in one of the first service stations in Yakima, as a favor for a friend, and a punk kid comes in and shot him for the small amount of money in the till. We have had sociopaths like that with us since the beginning of humanity.
But the democrat party's agendas contributing to depleted family structure have created disproportionately more criminals since then.

Um no.

View attachment 122576

USA Homicide Rates
Look at your own chart and consider the spike in bastard children coinciding with the consistent spike in your chart.
Um, duh.

So we have more bastard children now and a lower homicide rate. Sounds like a win.

I doubt that a 92 year old would be tending a till. Also you have no way of comparing crime stats of today with those of 1922 because they didn't exist. THe FBI didn't exist back then either.
Naw, you need to post a link to support your outrageous claim. I am not about to go off on a wild goose chase looking for1922crime statistics that don't exist.
It's very simple; every mostly black jurisdiction suffers from social demise. Transcends socioeconomics. Every black jurisdiction is mostly out-of-wedlock births. Didn't begin until the mid-1960's and has carried on ever since.

Um no.

View attachment 122576

USA Homicide Rates
Look at your own chart and consider the spike in bastard children coinciding with the consistent spike in your chart.
Um, duh.

So we have more bastard children now and a lower homicide rate. Sounds like a win.
You have increased crime and more failing schools where bastard children prevail.
Like Chicago.

It's very simple; every mostly black jurisdiction suffers from social demise. Transcends socioeconomics. Every black jurisdiction is mostly out-of-wedlock births. Didn't begin until the mid-1960's and has carried on ever since.
Out of wedlock birth statistics don't mean too much unless you know the facts. 1. Most Black fathers take care of their kids and are present in their lives whether they are married to the mothers or not.
2. 75% of Blacks live above the poverty level.
3, Most Black communities do NOT suffer fro social demise...

4.Most Blacks do not live in the inner cities.

Um no.

View attachment 122576

USA Homicide Rates
Um, duh.

You have increased crime and more failing schools where bastard children prevail.
Like Chicago.
'Who told you that? The Mafia and other Caucasian gangs that proliferated throughout the late 19th and early 20th centuries were married family men, yet they were arguably even more murderous than the gangs of today. The Hells Angels might be the exception

Out of wedlock birth statistics don't mean too much unless you know the facts. 1. Most Black fathers take care of their kids and are present in their lives whether they are married to the mothers or not.
2. 75% of Blacks live above the poverty level.
3, Most Black communities do NOT suffer fro social demise...

4.Most Blacks do not live in the inner cities.
Most black communities have higher crime and failing schools. Fact. Most black communities have children raised by mom only or with a substitute father. Fact.
PG County, MD, 78% black, $73k median income, second worst schools in the state and the metro area; second highest crime in the state and metro area. Facts.

Most black communities have higher crime and failing schools. Fact.

I question your arbitrary use of the word MOST.

Most black communities have children raised by mom only or with a substitute father
And most of those children turn out to be good God fearing, tax paying Americans. That is incredible considering marriage was something reserved only for white people during several hundred years of slavery. And no need to get attached to children...they could be sold on a whim! That attitude was bred into Blacks andf it will take time to heal the scars.

PG County, MD, 78% black, $73k median income, second worst schools in the state and the metro area; second highest crime in the state and metro area. Facts.

8 Flourishing Black communities have been destroyed by jealous marauding Whites who hated Black progress. BTW, that high median income in your
metro-crime.jpg
tells me that not all crime committed in Black communities is Black related. Lots of poor White people live in those communities too and they inflict violence upon one another too. Don't believe me? Look at this metro crime data....

Most black communities have children raised by mom only or with a substitute father
And most of those children turn out to be good God fearing, tax paying Americans. That is incredible considering marriage was something reserved only for white people during several hundred years of slavery. And no need to get attached to children...they could be sold on a whim! That attitude was bred into Blacks andf it will take time to heal the scars.

8 Flourishing Black communities have been destroyed by jealous marauding Whites who hated Black progress. BTW, that high median income in your View attachment 122676 tells me that not all crime committed in Black communities is Black related. Lots of poor White people live in those communities too and they inflict violence upon one another too. Don't believe me? Look at this metro crime data....
Before great society and welfare, blacks had only 20% out-of-wedlock births. Since then it ballooned to over 70% while most black communities continue to suffer from social demise as a result and in spite of your denial.

8 Flourishing Black communities have been destroyed by jealous marauding Whites who hated Black progress. BTW, that high median income in your View attachment 122676 tells me that not all crime committed in Black communities is Black related. Lots of poor White people live in those communities too and they inflict violence upon one another too. Don't believe me? Look at this metro crime data....
Before great society and welfare, blacks had only 20% out-of-wedlock births. Since then it ballooned to over 70% while most black communities continue to suffer from social demise as a result and in spite of your denial.
I don't deny it. I can't prove the stats are right OR wrong. My concern though is why was the data collected in the first place? What good has come of it?
With 75% of Blacks living above the poverty line and with more Black men and women in colleges and Universities than in prison.... I think Blacks are doing fairly well on the whole. To prove it, they spend more than 1.2 TRILLION dollars a year in White owned stores.

I don't deny it. I can't prove the stats are right OR wrong. My concern though is why was the data collected in the first place? What good has come of it?
With 75% of Blacks living above the poverty line and with more Black men and women in colleges and Universities than in prison.... I think Blacks are doing fairly well on the whole. To prove it, they spend more than 1.2 TRILLION dollars a year in White owned stores.
I live in a mostly black suburb. I'm involved in the school system. We have a median income on par with the richest counties of half the states in the country and we have the worst schools and highest crime in the state and the area. Been that way since the place turned black 30 years ago. Lack of family structure and deflection of that reality onto skin color victimhood.

I live in a mostly black suburb. I'm involved in the school system. We have a median income on par with the richest counties of half the states in the country and we have the worst schools and highest crime in the state and the area. Been that way since the place turned black 30 years ago. Lack of family structure and deflection of that reality onto skin color victimhood.
1. What has led you to believe that your experiences with Blacks are typical of Blacks everywhere?

2. What good has come of collecting and publishing unflattering statistics about Blacks while neglecting to publish positive statistics?

3. You still haven't provided any rationale to explain how Blacks can spend 1.2 Trillion annually and be chronically poor and dysfunctional as you posit!

4. If you attribute unwed moms as the root cause of all that is wrong in the Black communities, to what do you attribute the crimes attributed to White criminals,

5, Whites were arrested in Metro Counties almost three times as much as Blacks were but Blacks get sent to prison more proportionally as well as in rfaw numbers.

EXPLAIN THE 5 Key issues please.

Why tell stupid stories OldCrotch? He would have been 92 years old...and working a gas station...doubt it.

There really is no part of downtown Seattle today that is a shit hole. Its all either modern buildings or historical buildings in great condition. Its a very safe city, generally speaking.
I grew up in Ballard for a long time. I worked at the green parrot on 1st and Pike and a strip club running the lights at 5th and Pike called the new Paris follies. I also worked at the tokio West and stayed at Bob wilmonts strand hotel when I did. I know the area.

Its still there. Seattle has lots of unique odd places downtown. I love pike place market and pioneer square. Crime in Seattle is below other large cities, which surprizes me. Ive watched cops in westlake center wait a little too long before taking contol of crazy unruly people. One guy was waving a knife around...I finally walked to a bus stop farther away . The PC police !!! lol

The homeless problem is horrible and getting worse. Homeless "jungles" everywhere and now the mayor is facing allegations.

...there is no way I will be anywhere near downtown on Mayday and especially this one. Progressives get all the air time , MANY people think they should all be put on a leash at this point.
I haven't been to Seattle in at least 15 years and Pike's Place was lined with bums back then. Not far from the Art Museum was getting questionable.

4. If you attribute unwed moms as the root cause of all that is wrong in the Black communities, to what do you attribute the crimes attributed to White criminals,...
You are in denial. Blacks do have a disproportionate high rate of fatherless homes and crime rate. Last I heard it was about 70% single mom homes. No connection there?

I haven't been to Seattle in at least 15 years and Pike's Place was lined with bums back then. Not far from the Art Museum was getting questionable.

Yes but most of them are artistic. :laugh: Even the guy with the knife was in the middle of carving this intricate wood figurine.

Yes but most of them are artistic. :laugh: Even the guy with the knife was in the middle of carving this intricate wood figurine.
It helps motivate donations when you are whittling away on something.

Forum List

Back