Two Seattle police officers shot, one suspect dead, two in custody

OK...So what? That doesn't detract from My script in post #64 at all.
Statistics clearly show that single parent upbringing leads to children who will have a higher likelihood of turning to crime and being incarcerated. Read the stats I posted. Face the problem. It's a deep problem in Black community. Stop blaming others. Sure their are single moms that work...but even if they do, that damage is done. That means when she is at work the kids by teen years will find bad apples to hang with. Rap culture does not help either.
Why don't you take the time and read THIS first:

Consider this 2013 report:

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%). Being an optimists I would lay the diminishing criminality in the black community at the feet of the Black single mothers who are making a difference while people like you are drinking the bias laced kool-aid of RW politics!

Because of all the reasons I have mentioned and studies I have posted, cops lives are at greater risk.

OK...So what? That doesn't detract from My script in post #64 at all.
Statistics clearly show that single parent upbringing leads to children who will have a higher likelihood of turning to crime and being incarcerated. Read the stats I posted. Face the problem. It's a deep problem in Black community. Stop blaming others. Sure their are single moms that work...but even if they do, that damage is done. That means when she is at work the kids by teen years will find bad apples to hang with. Rap culture does not help either.
Why don't you take the time and read THIS first:

Consider this 2013 report:

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%). Being an optimists I would lay the diminishing criminality in the black community at the feet of the Black single mothers who are making a difference while people like you are drinking the bias laced kool-aid of RW politics!
Crime up under Obama and last 8 years.

What President Trump Inherits - FactCheck.org

Because of all the reasons I have mentioned and studies I have posted, cops lives are at greater risk.
BS: Crime is way down and the number of cops killed are the lowest in decades.
Not according to FBI
Latest Crime Statistics Released

You don't even read your own links, dummy!

FROM YOUR LINK:

According to the report, there were an estimated 1,197,704 violent crimes committed around the nation. While that was an increase from 2014 figures, the 2015 violent crime total was 0.7 percent lower than the 2011 level and 16.5 percent below the 2006 level.

i'm hoping you have enough sense to read the chart in your link with some modicum of understanding...but , seriously... I doubt it. Do you see the decrease from 2002 to 2013? If you don't :chuckle" I will understand...heh heh heh!

Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 5.01.57 AM.png

Well some those convicts are White, Hispanic and other. But many more who grew up in fatherless homes never go to prison because they don't commit crimes.
But for Black kids the odds ,sadly, are not on their side. Change must come up from within the Black community.
But even with a biased justice system, MOST Black kids don't get caught up in it.
That is hard for you to accept given the quality of your "social conditioning." Wow, they really inculcated you extremely well. You are an incorrigible bigot with no inkling of the factors changing our Black society for the better.

The Distorted Exaggeration of Black-on-Black Crime Ignores Much of America's Criminality
American discourse on crime is deeply politicized and influenced by racial and class bias. “Crime” is synonymous with “black.” In news reports and TV shows about crime, the criminal is usually a black person, especially a black male. But as legal expert and author Lisa Bloom points out in her book Suspicion Nation: The Inside Story of the Trayvon Martin Injustice and Why We Continue to Repeat it, many mass killings and heinous crimes — such as the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people and the 2012 theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado that killed 12 moviegoers — are committed by white people. White people are also the ones most frequently arrested for crimes like rape, robbery, assault, forgery, and fraud. Yet unlike black people, white people are not collectively blamed for violent crimes committed by people who look like them.
Crime is not synonymous with black. You can't regurgitate your propaganda here and get away with it. The Trayvon martin case is a good example of black victimhood bullshit the left loves to propagate. Zimmerman was ever portrayed as a "white hispanic" to fan the flames of manufactured racism. And we found time after time the high profile reports of racist cops guilty of gunning down innocent blacks was an outright lie. Peddle your garbage elsewhere.

The mean age of the population is older and ccw permits have been liberalized across the nation. You simply cherry pick data for propaganda dissemination.

Crime is not synonymous with black.
It's nice to see you are finally shedding some of your inculcated bias. Keep hanging with me and you just might become human instead of a race obsessed monster feeding on hegemonic propaganda.

You can't regurgitate your propaganda here and get away with it. The Trayvon martin case is a good example of black victimhood bullshit the left loves to propagate. Zimmerman was ever portrayed as a "white hispanic" to fan the flames of manufactured racism.

Well, the frightened bahs-turd probably turned White when Martin came out of the shadows to confront him., But that is neither here nor there... The Martin case is over and done with... I am not going to engage in a discussion about it.

And we found time after time the high profile reports of racist cops guilty of gunning down innocent blacks was an outright lie. Peddle your garbage elsewhere.

I think the word "unarmed" or non threatening should be substituted for "innocent" in your narrative. The word innocent can be played with by people like you to distort the facts. An unarmed Black man shot in the back by a cop while running away is hard to justify so the cops aways insure the media includes any criminal history the person might have to make the murder more palatable. Hence, if the murdered citizen has been arrested for marijuana possession ten years before he was gunned down my cops he wasn't innocent according to you.

The mean age of the population is older and ccw permits have been liberalized across the nation. You simply cherry pick data for propaganda dissemination.
Heh heh heh...you are really desperate aren't you?

Forum List

Back