🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Seattle police officers shot, one suspect dead, two in custody

Most black communities have higher crime and failing schools. Fact.

I question your arbitrary use of the word MOST.

Most black communities have children raised by mom only or with a substitute father
And most of those children turn out to be good God fearing, tax paying Americans. That is incredible considering marriage was something reserved only for white people during several hundred years of slavery. And no need to get attached to children...they could be sold on a whim! That attitude was bred into Blacks andf it will take time to heal the scars.

PG County, MD, 78% black, $73k median income, second worst schools in the state and the metro area; second highest crime in the state and metro area. Facts.

8 Flourishing Black communities have been destroyed by jealous marauding Whites who hated Black progress. BTW, that high median income in your View attachment 122676 tells me that not all crime committed in Black communities is Black related. Lots of poor White people live in those communities too and they inflict violence upon one another too. Don't believe me? Look at this metro crime data....
Before great society and welfare, blacks had only 20% out-of-wedlock births. Since then it ballooned to over 70% while most black communities continue to suffer from social demise as a result and in spite of your denial.
I don't deny it. I can't prove the stats are right OR wrong. My concern though is why was the data collected in the first place? What good has come of it?
With 75% of Blacks living above the poverty line and with more Black men and women in colleges and Universities than in prison.... I think Blacks are doing fairly well on the whole. To prove it, they spend more than 1.2 TRILLION dollars a year in White owned stores.
I live in a mostly black suburb. I'm involved in the school system. We have a median income on par with the richest counties of half the states in the country and we have the worst schools and highest crime in the state and the area. Been that way since the place turned black 30 years ago. Lack of family structure and deflection of that reality onto skin color victimhood.
1. What has led you to believe that your experiences with Blacks are typical of Blacks everywhere?

2. What good has come of collecting and publishing unflattering statistics about Blacks while neglecting to publish positive statistics?

3. You still haven't provided any rationale to explain how Blacks can spend 1.2 Trillion annually and be chronically poor and dysfunctional as you posit!

4. If you attribute unwed moms as the root cause of all that is wrong in the Black communities, to what do you attribute the crimes attributed to White criminals,

5, Whites were arrested in Metro Counties almost three times as much as Blacks were but Blacks get sent to prison more proportionally as well as in rfaw numbers.

EXPLAIN THE 5 Key issues please.
Those issue are not that distinct.
1. Dialect betrays culture
2.You dismiss the part about the median income being on par with rich counties.
3. Again, it's not about poor, it's about dysfunctional. It transcends money.
4. White crime often has come from bad, unstructured upbringing. It hasn't reached majority -- yet.
5. You're discounting the types of crime and most blacks still live in cities.

4. If you attribute unwed moms as the root cause of all that is wrong in the Black communities, to what do you attribute the crimes attributed to White criminals,...
You are in denial. Blacks do have a disproportionate high rate of fatherless homes and crime rate. Last I heard it was about 70% single mom homes. No connection there?
I cannot verify or repudiate the anti- Black stastics collected and enthusiastically published by White people with an agenda.
But your assumption is shallow. That you would believe there is a direct correlation between Black children born to unwed mothers and crime is the height of bigotry when the same argument fades away when talking about White criminals.

Those issue are not that distinct.
I said the issues were key issues not distinct issues..

1. Dialect betrays culture
Regadless of race or ethnicity. So what is your point?

3. Again, it's not about poor, it's about dysfunctional. It transcends money

Nope There is a correlation between poverty and crime without regard to race. Yet, you want to link some universal genetic component to the criminality of a relatively few Blacks and indict Black populations everywhere. In your warped mind, socio-economic status makes no difference in the Black's propensity to commit crime. That is absolutely false and I reject such a premise completely.

. White crime often has come from bad, unstructured upbringing. It hasn't reached majority -- yet.

And neither has Black crime reached majority.

5. You're discounting the types of crime and most blacks still live in cities.
I am discounting nothing. BTW, we were talking about crime in general.
Now to teach you, I need your undivided attention. Your woeful ignorance is startling.
No, most Blacks don't live in the inner cities.
No, Most Black People Don’t Live in Poverty—or Inner Cities

.You dismiss the part about the median income being on par with rich counties
All that tells me is that upwardly mobile Blacks cannot escape criminal elements as easily a their White counterparts can. That doesn't mean the hard working, Godfearing middle-class Blacks are criminals.But your stastical paradigm includes them in your proportional analysis anyway.

4. If you attribute unwed moms as the root cause of all that is wrong in the Black communities, to what do you attribute the crimes attributed to White criminals,...
You are in denial. Blacks do have a disproportionate high rate of fatherless homes and crime rate. Last I heard it was about 70% single mom homes. No connection there?
I cannot verify or repudiate the anti- Black stastics collected and enthusiastically published by White people with an agenda.
But your assumption is shallow. That you would believe there is a direct correlation between Black children born to unwed mothers and crime is the height of bigotry when the same argument fades away when talking about White criminals.
My argument about out-of-wedlock births and crime is not a race argument at all. It just so happens that it is a majority condition among a self-segregating portion of the population and as a result that particular demographic has the most problem.
My data is not based on info published by white people. It's an empirical observation rooted in my own real personal experience living and working in a mostly black locale for over thirty years.

My argument about out-of-wedlock births and crime is not a race argument at all. It just so happens that it is a majority condition among a self-segregating portion of the population and as a result that particular demographic has the most problem.
My data is not based on info published by white people. It's an empirical observation rooted in my own real personal experience living and working in a mostly black locale for over thirty years.
Every sentence you wrote is dripping with allusions to race. From the microcosm of your worldview about a minuscule portion of Black America, you constructed an axiom. And you want me to believe you arrived at your conclusion with a posteriori reasoning alone? Obviously, sir, you've mistaken me for a fool. Living a predominantly Black "locale" does not mean your next door neighbors are Black. And the straw man you introduced with that "self segregating" line was classic RW BS.

Every sentence you wrote is dripping with allusions to race. From the microcosm of your worldview about a minuscule portion of Black America, you constructed an axiom. And you want me to believe you arrived at your conclusion with a posteriori reasoning alone? Obviously, sir, you've mistaken me for a fool. Living a predominantly Black "locale" does not mean your next door neighbors are Black. And the straw man you introduced with that "self segregating" line was classic RW BS.
You just used the term black america while lecturing me about generalizations.
Explain how the southern American dialect that transcends geography and is rooted in perceived black skin color is not self- segregation.
My local circumstance is a legit microcosm and reflection of that self-segregating, race-based culture.

Anti-black? I've heard the stats from many sources for many years so I have to reject your opinion. If you can't associate a propensity for lawlessness with broken homes you have some shortcoming or agenda to push.

Anti-black? I've heard the stats from many sources for many years so I have to reject your opinion. If you can't associate a propensity for lawlessness with broken homes you have some shortcoming or agenda to push.
That is part of why the problem persists. Focusing on fatherlessness as the true cause of social demise (that it is) works against democrat agendas and constituencies based on skin color and single-mother feminism.

Explain how the southern American dialect that transcends geography and is rooted in perceived black skin color is not self- segregation.
My local circumstance is a legit microcosm and reflection of that self-segregating, race-based culture.
The term "Black America" is not a generalization, the term accurately describes the reality of Black citizens living in this country. You, on the other hand, are trying to convince me that you independently made a clinical assessment of the entire black population of the United States of America based on your local biased empirical experience. Now that I am familiar with your bias, I doubt that you used any objectivity in your
amateurish personal assessment at all.
But, the most startling revelation here is that you suggested your conclusion was
akin to an epiphany, devoid of any outside influence. That alone was cause enough to read the rest of your narrative with furrowed eyebrows and with extreme caution.

The term "Black America" is not a generalization, the term accurately describes the reality of Black citizens living in this country. You, on the other hand, are trying to convince me that you independently made a clinical assessment of the entire black population of the United States of America based on your local biased empirical experience. Now that I am familiar with your bias, I doubt that you used any objectivity in your
But, the most startling revelation here is that you suggested your conclusion was
akin to an epiphany, devoid of any outside influence. That alone was cause enough to read the rest of your narrative with furrowed eyebrows and with extreme caution.
Just consider the dialect.
Black America is a self-segregating culture institutionalized by political framing. Democrats love corraling people into ostensible communities in order to make the pandering easier.

I've heard and read the same stats that you have. All of the sources emanated from one original study. Although the packaging was different in many cases, the origins could be traced back to some RW think tank such as the Heritage Foundation or the archaic Pioneer Fund. Those pernicious entities, or others like them, are known for generating and funding efficacious RW propaganda.
Ambiguous studies are cited in publications
with few, if any,details about the methodology or even the identity of the institution that conducted the study. Realizing the potential for deception there, became clear to me that people with no scientific background at all could be conducting such "studies."
That aside, if you want to point to illegitimacy as a bona fide universal prerequisite for lawlessness, how do you explain the violent lawlessness of the Mafia, the Dutch, German, and other European gangs that the dominated the streets of our cities at the turn of the 20th century? Poverty and the struggle to survive in a world that rejected them was the cause of that violence. I can draw upon that precedent to validate my premise. Yours, however, is based on little more than supposition and bias

I've heard and read the same stats that you have. All of the sources emanated from one original study. Although the packaging was different in many cases, the origins could be traced back to some RW think tank such as the Heritage Foundation or the archaic Pioneer Fund. Those pernicious entities, or others like them, are known for generating and funding efficacious RW propaganda.
with few, if any,details about the methodology or even the identity of the institution that conducted the study. Realizing the potential for deception there, became clear to me that people with no scientific background at all could be conducting such "studies."
That aside, if you want to point to illegitimacy as a bona fide universal prerequisite for lawlessness, how do you explain the violent lawlessness of the Mafia, the Dutch, German, and other European gangs that the dominated the streets of our cities at the turn of the 20th century? Poverty and the struggle to survive in a world that rejected them was the cause of that violence. I can draw upon that precedent to validate my premise. Yours, however, is based on little more than supposition and bias
You need to mob to make single parent black families look better? Oh my. Yeah sure it all a bunch of right wing propaganda. You're part of the problem, you live in denial.

The study I refer to is my own experience here in my longtime home of PG County. The only place you could have acquired that study from would be me.

Black America is a self-segregating culture institutionalized by political framing. Democrats love corraling people into ostensible communities in order to make the pandering easier.
You seem to be the one wanting to Corral people. You just undermined your own hypothesis by stating black people are all merely sheep led around by democrats. That is another one of those"divide and conquer"lies you Repub-lie-cons are infamous for.

You need to mob to make single parent black families look better?
With 75% Blacks living above the poverty level that would suggest any children in those households are better off than many White kids in Appalachia. BTW there are positive sides to the positive statistic. Have you even bothered to look for any?

Yeah sure it all a bunch of right wing propaganda. You're part of the problem, you live in denial.

A lot of it is just that. I do not accept everything the White world says about anything ,let alone things said about Blacks.
The evidence of racial bias permeates every inch of the social fabric of this nation. So why would I trust any stastic I cannot verify?

Last edited:
The study I refer to is my own experience here in my longtime home of PG County. The only place you could have acquired that study from would be me.
You responding for Iceweasle now?

You seem to be the one wanting to Corral people. You just undermined your own hypothesis by stating black people are all merely sheep led around by democrats. That is another one of those"divide and conquer"lies you Repub-lie-cons are infamous for.
I said self-identifying blacks are corralled by democrats.
You're the one hypocritically making presumptuous blanket statements about blacks.

No, I'm countering your fallacious assertion.

I said self-identifying blacks are corralled by democrats.
You're the one hypocritically making presumptuous blanket statements about blacks.
Self segregating or self identifying...which is it? Make up your mind. In either case...the argument behind that observance is weak. Throughout our history, when blacks attempted to assimilate those efforts were often met with violence and rejection.

No, I'm countering your fallacious assertion.
You aren't doing a very good job of countering.

Forum List

Back