Two "transgender" teen sprinters won 1st and 2nd in girls state championship.

It is unfair to genetic women when they are forced to compete with genetic men who are full of hormones and God only knows what other chemical compounds. They used to have a test for this stuff in the Olympics years ago when the East Germans laughably tried to enter muscular hairy genetic men in the womans competition.

It is unfair to genetic women when they are forced to compete with genetic men who are full of hormones and God only knows what other chemical compounds. .

Its unfair to genetic men who are transgender in the field of love. A lot of cis-males are transphobic and have a real problem dating broads who have or have had penises

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.
That ignores real, proven physiological differences between the male and female physique. You might as well combine elephants and sled dogs competing for who can pull the biggest load.

It is unfair to genetic women when they are forced to compete with genetic men who are full of hormones and God only knows what other chemical compounds. .

Its unfair to genetic men who are transgender in the field of love. A lot of cis-males are transphobic and have a real problem dating broads who have or have had penises
Many of the genetic men become transgendered lesbians.

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

4D29A37D00000578-5836021-image-m-26_1528824798815.jpg

4D2981B300000578-5836021-image-m-39_1528825191861.jpg

Last year, Yearwood came in first in both the 100 and 200-meter dashes at the Class M state track and field championship. She competed in the races last year before undergoing hormone treatments.

It's not clear if Yearwood or Miller underwent treatments before competing in this year's competition.

Some of the girls' competitors were angry they were allowed to compete on the women's team.

'I think it's unfair to the girls who work really hard to do well and qualify for Open and New Englands,' Glastonbury sophomore Selina Soule told the Hartford Courant.

Soule finished in sixth place in the 100-meter dash.

'These girls, they're just coming in and beating everyone,' she added. 'I have no problem with them wanting to be a girl'.

The teen's mother, Bianca Stanescu, told CT Post that there's no transgender competition when it comes to things like 'math and science and chorus' but with sports it's different.

Students and parents demand a rule change after trans teen wins the girl's state championship | Daily Mail Online

FUCKING LIBERALS PEOPLE. THEY ARE PATHETIC FUCKING LOSERS. JUST LOOK AT THOSE TWO LOVELY PEOPLE. AREN'T THEY JUST LOOOOOOVELY?

/----/ Please join our movement
liberalism find a cure.jpg

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

Simple enough solution.

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.
/----/ Then the women will have no chance to win and they will drop out of competition. That is your goal, correct?

Last year, Yearwood came in first in both the 100 and 200-meter dashes at the Class M state track and field championship. She competed in the races last year before undergoing hormone treatments.

It's not clear if Yearwood or Miller underwent treatments before competing in this year's competition.

Some of the girls' competitors were angry they were allowed to compete on the women's team.

'I think it's unfair to the girls who work really hard to do well and qualify for Open and New Englands,' Glastonbury sophomore Selina Soule told the Hartford Courant.

'These girls, they're just coming in and beating everyone,' she added. 'I have no problem with them wanting to be a girl'.

The teen's mother, Bianca Stanescu, told CT Post that there's no transgender competition when it comes to things like 'math and science and chorus' but with sports it's different.

Students and parents demand a rule change after trans teen wins the girl's state championship | Daily Mail Online

FUCKING LIBERALS PEOPLE. THEY ARE PATHETIC FUCKING LOSERS. JUST LOOK AT THOSE TWO LOVELY PEOPLE. AREN'T THEY JUST LOOOOOOVELY?

They even look like dudes. Fcking insanity and unfair to real girls

Yet another make pretend “reality” designed to soothe the psyches of the confused while placing acceptance and embracement burdens on the rest of society

Yet another make pretend “reality” designed to soothe the psyches of the confused while placing acceptance and embracement burdens on the rest of society

Don't stop there!!!

Remind all that it is the primary goal of Leftist doctrine to destroy traditional attitudes and values.

funny-bathroom-signs-fb2.png

Don't stop there!!!

Remind all that it is the primary goal of Leftist doctrine to destroy traditional attitudes and values.

funny-bathroom-signs-fb2.png

I’d say more like trying to alter reality and force acceptance of that upon everyone else

Male and female categories are the basis for all life on Earth. :p Why not eliminate qu33rs pretending that an individual can be either sex from competition that will scare away normal females?

If you are saying women can't compete on an even playing field with men, and can only compete with other women, aren't you already degrading them?

You can tell they're obviously boys just from the photos. Sick and sad. Just sick and sad.

This is SOOO intolerant. How can u know what they feel like inside? (the most important!)

You can't tell other people how they feel. They are women if they feel like it, who are you to judge? U sound like a racist TBH.

You can tell they're obviously boys just from the photos. Sick and sad. Just sick and sad.
I normally don't like to get into the "left vs right" feuding, but I have to say, on so many topics, including this one, the left displays a complete disregard for reality.

Simple enough solution.

most winners would be boys
that's why they are separated in the Olympics
it would be mostly boys competing

This is SOOO intolerant. How can u know what they feel like inside? (the most important!)

You can't tell other people how they feel. They are women if they feel like it, who are you to judge? U sound like a racist TBH.
I feel like I am a black woman in a man's body with a gay brain

Yup. Great example of leftists making the world a better place for WOMEN.

Blech.

Male and female categories are the basis for all life on Earth. :p Why not eliminate qu33rs pretending that an individual can be either sex from competition that will scare away normal females?

If you are saying women can't compete on an even playing field with men, and can only compete with other women, aren't you already degrading them?
/-----/ Women are physically different from men. They can not compete in every athletic event on an even playing field.

Forum List

Back