Two "transgender" teen sprinters won 1st and 2nd in girls state championship.

Male and female categories are the basis for all life on Earth. :p Why not eliminate qu33rs pretending that an individual can be either sex from competition that will scare away normal females?

If you are saying women can't compete on an even playing field with men, and can only compete with other women, aren't you already degrading them?

No, it's admitting a biological reality.

no--most could not compete...there would be a lot less women in sports

so?

Hey, I think it's totally unfair I can't be in the NBA... oh, wait, no it isn't, I'd suck at it.

But no one is going to create the "old fat guys with bad knees" league just so I can feel special.
there's other sports for you white guys--hockey, baseball, golf, swimming, etc

Male and female categories are the basis for all life on Earth. :p Why not eliminate qu33rs pretending that an individual can be either sex from competition that will scare away normal females?

If you are saying women can't compete on an even playing field with men, and can only compete with other women, aren't you already degrading them?
Only to the extent that you are degrading men by saying that only women can conceive a child, carry said child to full development, then give birth. Biology gives men a physical advantage in sports that reward physical size and strength, and the top biological male competitor in those sports will be superior to the top biological female in those sports.

Can you deny that truth?

In other words, according to liberals, it's okay for boys who claim to be girls to compete against girls in sports competitions. Here's a simple solution: Have these "transgender" girls submit to a standard scientific gender blood test, and if the results show that they are indeed girls, then they can compete with girls. If the test shows that they're male, then they get a haircut and compete against other boys.

Who would have ever thought that we would reach such a degraded and sick point that we're letting boys who claim to be girls compete against girls in sports competitions?

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

Simple enough solution.

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.

Simple enough if you're an idiot.

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

Simple enough solution.

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.

Simple, keep males in male categories and females in female categories. Just create a transgender category and have the freaks compete against each other.

No, it's admitting a biological reality.

So what's the point of having a sport where no one is interested in watching an athlete with sub-par abilities?

I'm not a big sports fan, sports kind of bore me... I just don't know how people can get worked up about millionaires playing a game.

Much less women who aren't millionaires playing a game at a much lower level of performance.

I didn't bring race into it..

Here's my statement again..

"But no one is going to create the "old fat guys with bad knees" league just so I can feel special."

See, didn't mention being white at all. (About half the board thinks I'm black or hispanic, anyway).

Of course, "old fat guys with bad knees" wouldn't do well in any of those other sports, either.

Only to the extent that you are degrading men by saying that only women can conceive a child, carry said child to full development, then give birth. Biology gives men a physical advantage in sports that reward physical size and strength, and the top biological male competitor in those sports will be superior to the top biological female in those sports.

Can you deny that truth?

Not the point I was making at all, but the problem with talking to you is that you miss the point more often than a retard.

Come to think of it, why do we have "Special Olympics" for the retards?

I didn't bring race into it..

Here's my statement again..

"But no one is going to create the "old fat guys with bad knees" league just so I can feel special."

See, didn't mention being white at all. (About half the board thinks I'm black or hispanic, anyway).

Of course, "old fat guys with bad knees" wouldn't do well in any of those other sports, either.
...it doesn't matter--you mentioned the NBA--which is mostly black and I even thought about that before you mentioned it.....the whites must not be able to compete with the blacks in the NBA equating to women not being able to compete against men--that's the analogy

Simple enough solution.

That's not a simple solution meth head joe..

...it doesn't matter--you mentioned the NBA--which is mostly black and I even thought about that before you mentioned it.

so I'm responsible for your racist attitudes towards the NBA? Interesting.

the whites must not be able to compete with the blacks in the NBA equating to women not being able to compete against men--that's the analogy

Um, no, my point was I can't compete in the NBA because I'm old, fat and my knees are basically shot. Nothing at all about my skin tone.

Simple enough solution.

Simple, keep males in male categories and females in female categories. Just create a transgender category and have the freaks compete against each other.
That will not solve the new problem either.

LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP community, which is apparently a community. That 15-letter acronym, intended to encompass all sexual minorities, may soon be required soon at schools.

(Lesbian, Gay, Genderqueer, Bisexual, Demisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Twospirit, Intersex, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Allies, Pansexual and Polyamorous.)

There is also this one, that is being shoved into our faces. LGBTQQIP2SAA. (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, pansexual, two-spirit (2S), androgynous, and asexual.)

Because Joe is not interested, then women in sports can go to hell. Can WE also extend that to other protected classes?

Yawn, guy, you get off on these straw man arguments and argue the hell out of them.

Most female athletes will do just fine even with the occasional trannie showing up.

Oh, and most gays will do just fine when a baker won’t bake a cake

If only this was so simple.

Because Joe is not interested, then women in sports can go to hell. Can WE also extend that to other protected classes?

Yawn, guy, you get off on these straw man arguments and argue the hell out of them.

Most female athletes will do just fine even with the occasional trannie showing up.

Oh, and most gays will do just fine when a baker won’t bake a cake

If only this was so simple.

Joe conveniently forgets that the gay community is the most intolerant group of all.

No, they won't. The fact that they won't is already being proven. Tell all the girls who lost to those two boys in that track competition that they'll do just fine. Sheesh, this is just common sense and science: Boys should compete against boys and girls against girls, because boys and girls are built differently and because in the vast majority of cases boy are stronger and faster than girls. That's just biological, scientific reality.

Simple enough solution.

That will not solve the new problem either.

LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP community, which is apparently a community. That 15-letter acronym, intended to encompass all sexual minorities, may soon be required soon at schools.

(Lesbian, Gay, Genderqueer, Bisexual, Demisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Twospirit, Intersex, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Allies, Pansexual and Polyamorous.)

There is also this one, that is being shoved into our faces. LGBTQQIP2SAA. (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, pansexual, two-spirit (2S), androgynous, and asexual.)

What a freakshow.

No, they won't. The fact that they won't is already being proven. Tell all the girls who lost to those two boys in that track competition that they'll do just fine. Sheesh, this is just common sense and science: Boys should compete against boys and girls against girls, because boys and girls are built differently and because in the vast majority of cases boy are stronger and faster than girls. That's just biological, scientific reality.

It occurres to me that the girls should file a sex discrimination suit

Forum List

Back