Two "transgender" teen sprinters won 1st and 2nd in girls state championship.

Because Joe is not interested, then women in sports can go to hell. Can WE also extend that to other protected classes?

Yawn, guy, you get off on these straw man arguments and argue the hell out of them.

Most female athletes will do just fine even with the occasional trannie showing up.

No, they won't. The fact that they won't is already being proven. Tell all the girls who lost to those two boys in that track competition that they'll do just fine. Sheesh, this is just common sense and science: Boys should compete against boys and girls against girls, because boys and girls are built differently and because in the vast majority of cases boy are stronger and faster than girls. That's just biological, scientific reality.

Yep, basic biological science.

Because Joe is not interested, then women in sports can go to hell. Can WE also extend that to other protected classes?

Yawn, guy, you get off on these straw man arguments and argue the hell out of them.

Most female athletes will do just fine even with the occasional trannie showing up.

No, they won't. The fact that they won't is already being proven. Tell all the girls who lost to those two boys in that track competition that they'll do just fine. Sheesh, this is just common sense and science: Boys should compete against boys and girls against girls, because boys and girls are built differently and because in the vast majority of cases boy are stronger and faster than girls. That's just biological, scientific reality.
There are the types of things that ARE NOT HYPED by the media (left wing Pravda.) The fact that the left wing media even has an agenda at all is bad enough. That in itself is enough to be labeled as traitors and worthy of a traitors death. However, they are caught over and over again in their attempts to control how the masses think.

That is why we have an entire group of fucking people who think cops are out there targeting blacks. They make it sound like this mass epidemic. Every single statistical data shows that is UNTRUE. Yet, they promulgate this notion. Stoke the flames, film the bused in rioters, and then ignore the FACTS when the ACTUAL FACTS come out. Did you know the left still think Michael Brown was murdered in Ferguson. Ask them. That is how pathetic they all are.

That is an example. Now these situations will not be hyped. It will be "glossed over" from the media.

This stuff in regards to a man wins all high school events is this. This is from 2016.

One has to wonder if the two transgendered girls (boys) truly identify as girls, or are they simply working the system. No only do they get to excel in the girl's competition, they probably get to use the girls locker room and restroom....they get to be where the girls are! I bet they are transgendered lesbians!:huh1::thanks::thanks:

I find that highly unlikely.
No normal guy is going to be called a homo just so he can win a sporting event.

Male and female categories are the basis for all life on Earth. :p Why not eliminate qu33rs pretending that an individual can be either sex from competition that will scare away normal females?

If you are saying women can't compete on an even playing field with men, and can only compete with other women, aren't you already degrading them?

They cant.
Stating a fact is hardly degrading.

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

Simple enough solution.

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.

Simple, keep males in male categories and females in female categories. Just create a transgender category and have the freaks compete against each other.

That might even be worth watching.......in a hilarious sort of way.

One has to wonder if the two transgendered girls (boys) truly identify as girls, or are they simply working the system. No only do they get to excel in the girl's competition, they probably get to use the girls locker room and restroom....they get to be where the girls are! I bet they are transgendered lesbians!:huh1::thanks::thanks:

There are lots of different ways to be abnormal. Also, we need to consider that being called a homo isn't an insult to this generation. It's not just winning; they probably get to use the girl's locker room with the girls. Now that is really winning for most boys!

There are lots of different ways to be abnormal. Also, we need to consider that being called a homo isn't an insult to this generation. It's not just winning; they probably get to use the girl's locker room with the girls. Now that is really winning for most boys!

If our youth have reached that level of depravity we're fuked as a Nation.

It is the mission of LGBQT that society accepts them to normal. Their mission is close to being complete in this regard.

It is the mission of LGBQT that society accepts them to normal. Their mission is close to being complete in this regard.

Thank God not all of em are this fucked in the head.

How about all the leftists men who think they are sexy?

Last edited:

They will never stop. Don't ever think the left ever buys into the notion...

"Free at last."

The grievance INDUSTRY is never concerned about solving grievances.

They will never ever ever stop. That is the point and now we are seeing the cost of following the pied piper over the cliff.

We are all on the road to perdition. We are, for tolerating this and allowing it without any true or effective or real resistance.

In the words of Clint Eastwood, "We all have it coming."

How about all the leftists men who the are sexy?

I'll leave that up to you to figure out.

It's also possible that these two "Transgenders" are just attention Whores. Its a way to get a ton of attention.

Okay... and so what?

OH MY GOD, I LOST A HS TRACK MEET THAT I WON'T EVEN REMEMBER COMPETING IN IN TEN YEARS.

Big whup.

How about all the leftists men who the are sexy?

I'll leave that up to you to figure out.

I can't, I am addicted to poon tang.

Okay... and so what?

OH MY GOD, I LOST A HS TRACK MEET THAT I WON'T EVEN REMEMBER COMPETING IN IN TEN YEARS.

Big whup.

Democrats war on young girls.

Forum List

Back