Two "transgender" teen sprinters won 1st and 2nd in girls state championship.

Two "transgender" teen sprinters won 1st and 2nd in girls state championship

To the OP: You realize the correct title should read "Two male sprinters won 1st and 2nd in girls state championship". The title is incorrect. Please ask the moderators to fix it.

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

4D29A37D00000578-5836021-image-m-26_1528824798815.jpg

4D2981B300000578-5836021-image-m-39_1528825191861.jpg

Last year, Yearwood came in first in both the 100 and 200-meter dashes at the Class M state track and field championship. She competed in the races last year before undergoing hormone treatments.

It's not clear if Yearwood or Miller underwent treatments before competing in this year's competition.

Some of the girls' competitors were angry they were allowed to compete on the women's team.

'I think it's unfair to the girls who work really hard to do well and qualify for Open and New Englands,' Glastonbury sophomore Selina Soule told the Hartford Courant.

Soule finished in sixth place in the 100-meter dash.

'These girls, they're just coming in and beating everyone,' she added. 'I have no problem with them wanting to be a girl'.

The teen's mother, Bianca Stanescu, told CT Post that there's no transgender competition when it comes to things like 'math and science and chorus' but with sports it's different.

Students and parents demand a rule change after trans teen wins the girl's state championship | Daily Mail Online

FUCKING LIBERALS PEOPLE. THEY ARE PATHETIC FUCKING LOSERS. JUST LOOK AT THOSE TWO LOVELY PEOPLE. AREN'T THEY JUST LOOOOOOVELY?

Be careful what you wish for....

Can you believe that we're even having to talk about this? Can you believe that any school system allowed two boys posing as girls to compete against girls? And is it at all shocking that the two boys finished in first and second place, well ahead of any of the girls? (In fact, the winner set a new state record for the "female" time in the 100-yard dash and the 200-yard dash! Yeah, that's because he's not a female!)

One hopeful sign is that news reports indicate that many parents are outraged that the boys were allowed to compete against girls, and that many of the girls who competed believe it was unfair that they were forced to compete against boys. Hopefully, this is a wake-up call for average people about just how far off the deep end the far left is willing to go.

How about if LeBron or KD decided that they "feel more like women than men" and asked to play in the WNBA? Yeah, uh-huh. You'd have some folks, far-left kool-aid drinkers, who would actually support this. But most people would reject it as outrageous and ridiculous, not to mention unfair.

Last edited:
Figures Joe would be here stumping too.

Naw, making fun of homophobes and transphobes is a fun thing to do.

It's hilarious to watch you guys get all upset about nothing while the One Percent robs you blind.

It's fun watching you ignore science and pretend that males and females are biologically identical. It's a good reminder that the liberal mind doesn't really work all that well.

How about if LeBron or KD decided that they "feel more like women than men" and asked to play in the WNBA? Yeah, uh-huh. You'd have some folks, far-left kool-aid drinkers, who would actually support this. But most people would reject it as outrageous and ridiculous, not to mention unfair.

Actually, that would be the best thing that could ever happen to the WNBA, because people would actually watch it then.

So your argument is that effeminate men can outperform butch women?

It's fun watching you ignore science and pretend that males and females are biologically identical. It's a good reminder that the liberal mind doesn't really work all that well.

Is anyone really "biologically identical", bud. Again, I'm waiting for the "Old Fat Guy" League to open up, so I can have my chance to shine in professional sports.

In fact, one of the two boy sprinters posing as females set new state records for "female" times in the 100-yard and 200-yard dash! How eminently "fair"!

This is just sick and sad. But, the good liberal folks of Connecticut should not be too shocked. This is what you are likely to get in a state dominated by Democrats for decades. Perhaps this will jar the state's citizens into some common sense and cause them to see that there is no deviancy or perversion that the far left won't embrace.

In fact, one of the two boy sprinters posing as females set new state records for "female" times in the 100-yard and 200-yard dash! How eminently "fair"!

This is just sick and sad. But, the good liberal folks of Connecticut should not be too shocked. This is what you are likely to get in a state dominated by Democrats for decades. Perhaps this will jar the state's citizens into some common sense and cause them to see that there is no deviancy or perversion that the far left won't embrace.

Or they'll shrug their shoulders, realize this just isn't that big of a deal, and move on.

^^ Right. No big deal to gut women's sports. Next thing you know they'll be gutting the importance of mothers....

.....oh wait. Right. Obergefell already happened....

Sorry ladies. LGBT played a trump card on you again. No big deal. Just shrug your shoulders & move on.

^^ Right. No big deal to gut women's sports. Next thing you know they'll be gutting the importance of mothers....

.....oh wait. Right. Obergefell already happened....

Sorry ladies. LGBT played a trump card on you again. No big deal. Just shrug your shoulders & move on.

Again, that there are gay folks out there has no impact on my life at all.

Why does it upset you so much? I mean other than the latent homosexual tendencies you spend so much time suppressing.

Put down the meth pipe and explain to us rationally how a guy in a dress can compete with females with a vagina in sporting events?

I'm not sure how many sporting events you can actually play in wearing a dress. I suspect they wear athletic wear just like the girls do.

Put down the bottle, it's 730 on a Sunday.

I don't know meth head joe, didn't anyone teach you the difference between men and women, we never hear story's of women rapping men and killing them, now do we , it's always the other way around..

What is wrong with you people?

Forum List

Back