Two white trash women fight at Walmart. LOL. I better make a comment "or else."

Why the hell was that women using a motorized shopping scooter? She jumped off that thing like it was raining $100 bills. Lazy heifer. You can hear her say that she is "disabled" when the other women was on top of her. You don't look too disabled to me, tart. Too funny!

When I visited the States last November for my BILs funeral, I was schocked, and I mean, really shocked, to see the number of people in those motorized shopping scooter thingys at places like Krogers and yes, Walmart. And I saw some major Walmartians who make these two ladies look like Miss Universe runner-ups.

And my Gawd, they were FAT FAT FAT.

Eeek.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt with those motorized shopping scooters b/c I don't know if they have some serious medical condition that isn't visually obvious. Clearly this women's claims of being disabled are suspect.

LOL

It appears that Ms. fugly fatass tramp stamped scooter girl tried to bite off a bit more than she could chew.

The scooter lady should have just run the other one over. Less physical effort required.

On the other hand, she was laying on her.

Does this happen mostly in the South?

Not necessarily. We have the TP trash here in SLC.

An empire in decline...

Thanks libtards.

Um, thanks, fat ass teabaggers!

palin-supporter.png

protesterteapartyscooter.jpg

rascalsduo-450x337.jpg

teaparty-scooter.png

While funny as hell,it's some sick shit as well.
Bunch of white trash going at it in front of kids...pathetic.
Another example of the fundamental transformation of American Idol Nation, and the reduction of the population to the lowest common denominator.

It's everywhere.

Appalling that nobody stepped in to stop it; but you saw the man in the back ground; sleeveless undershirt, shorts, unkempt, looked like he just got out of bed and ran to Wally World for cheap beer.

Rednecks have always been around. It's not a recent phenomenon.

When I visited the States last November for my BILs funeral, I was schocked, and I mean, really shocked, to see the number of people in those motorized shopping scooter thingys at places like Krogers and yes, Walmart. And I saw some major Walmartians who make these two ladies look like Miss Universe runner-ups.

Eeek.

Yep, the obesity epidemic in this country is disgusting. That was one major difference I've noticed every time I've been over to Europe. With the exception of the British, who are also a bunch of lard asses, I've seen very few overweight people in Europe when compared to the U.S. It was glaringly noticeable.

Can you believe how pathetic, how stupid, how brainwashed, and how hypocritical they all are?

Do you know that stupid ass august west thinks he is smart? Sad.

When referencing a moonbat, you should not use the term "think". It's something they're incabable of doing. Like a fish "talking". It can't happen.

Of course all bed wetters carry the false belief that they're the smartest people in the world, while we all know the average regressive isn't even remotely intelligent.

So our country (make no mistake folks, when the left complains about obesity, they are targeting capitalism) is so evil that our poor people are too fat.

Do you think the morons on the left are really blaming the fat people for their personal choices, or are they blaming America, the free market, corporations and republicans?

Yes, they will turn the fat poor people intovictims too. Trust that.

Remember when the hippies banned toys for children with their happy meals?

Eeek.

Yep, the obesity epidemic in this country is disgusting. That was one major difference I've noticed every time I've been over to Europe. With the exception of the British, who are also a bunch of lard asses, I've seen very few overweight people in Europe when compared to the U.S. It was glaringly noticeable.
The 80's were called the Decade of Excess. They had no idea....

Another example of the fundamental transformation of American Idol Nation, and the reduction of the population to the lowest common denominator.

It's everywhere.

Appalling that nobody stepped in to stop it; but you saw the man in the back ground; sleeveless undershirt, shorts, unkempt, looked like he just got out of bed and ran to Wally World for cheap beer.

People don't step in because they are probably afraid of retaliation or being sued.

Or they are just lowlifes who think it is funny and video tape it for youtube.

Disgusting. Both the thug rednecks should be jailed. The mother of the child should be charged with child neglect for telling her child to jump in the fight.

And WHY is that bitch on a motorized cart??? She can walk and fight. I see that shit all the time at WalMart some fat fuck pretending they cant walk and needing a scooter.

It's everywhere.

People don't step in because they are probably afraid of retaliation or being sued.

Or they are just lowlifes who think it is funny and video tape it for youtube.

Yeah, someone in the background even said "no one breaks it up b/c they don't want to get sued" I wouldn't have stepped into the fight, I would however have taken the kid away from the area.

That woman should definitely lose that child. If she wants to a white trash street fighter, whatever, but the child needs a better "mom" than that.

Forum List

Back