Two white trash women fight at Walmart. LOL. I better make a comment "or else."

While funny as hell,it's some sick shit as well.
Bunch of white trash going at it in front of kids...pathetic.
Another example of the fundamental transformation of American Idol Nation, and the reduction of the population to the lowest common denominator.

It's everywhere.

Appalling that nobody stepped in to stop it; but you saw the man in the back ground; sleeveless undershirt, shorts, unkempt, looked like he just got out of bed and ran to Wally World for cheap beer.

People don't step in because they are probably afraid of retaliation or being sued.

Or they are just lowlifes who think it is funny and video tape it for youtube.

Yep. Thats America now. Everyone would rather film it than step in. I mean...stop a fight involving a child...OR...get a really funny video to brag to my Facebook friends about and discuss all night on my twitter feed!!!?

We've become our own paparazzi. Its disgusting.

Yep. No one dares step in.

But imagine cops show up....and try to break it uo and arrest them.

Then the video is titled "COPS SLAM WOMEN TO GROUND AT WALMART!"

America is so fucked.

Another example of the fundamental transformation of American Idol Nation, and the reduction of the population to the lowest common denominator.

It's everywhere.

Appalling that nobody stepped in to stop it; but you saw the man in the back ground; sleeveless undershirt, shorts, unkempt, looked like he just got out of bed and ran to Wally World for cheap beer.

People don't step in because they are probably afraid of retaliation or being sued.

Yep. Thats America now. Everyone would rather film it than step in. I mean...stop a fight involving a child...OR...get a really funny video to brag to my Facebook friends about and discuss all night on my twitter feed!!!?

We've become our own paparazzi. Its disgusting.

Bingo. We see it everyday on this board ,around the internet and especially on reality TV ...where in order to increase ratings....The more outrageous, disgusting and obnoxious the behavior has to be for the attention whores to be rewarded. This is what we as a society are teaching kids nowadays. No wonder they are turning out to be a bunch of disrespectful punks.

Disgusting. Both the thug rednecks should be jailed. The mother of the child should be charged with child neglect for telling her child to jump in the fight.

And WHY is that bitch on a motorized cart??? She can walk and fight. I see that shit all the time at WalMart some fat fuck pretending they cant walk and needing a scooter.

Fat people need the exercise more. In fact, they should be made to park in the back of the lot and walk from there.

Disgusting. Both the thug rednecks should be jailed. The mother of the child should be charged with child neglect for telling her child to jump in the fight.

And WHY is that bitch on a motorized cart??? She can walk and fight. I see that shit all the time at WalMart some fat fuck pretending they cant walk and needing a scooter.

Fat people need the exercise more. In fact, they should be made to park in the back of the lot and walk from there.

There should be a fat tax applicable to every product in this country. Sliding scale, the more you weigh, the more you pay.

If you weigh 300 lbs a McDonalds Double Quarter meal should cost you like $25

It's everywhere.

It could be a combination of the both. Somebody should have at least snapped up that child and got him out of that situation.

Yeah, someone in the background even said "no one breaks it up b/c they don't want to get sued" I wouldn't have stepped into the fight, I would however have taken the kid away from the area.

That woman should definitely lose that child. If she wants to a white trash street fighter, whatever, but the child needs a better "mom" than that.

I wouldn't step in either. Let Darwin work his magic.

Yeah, someone in the background even said "no one breaks it up b/c they don't want to get sued" I wouldn't have stepped into the fight, I would however have taken the kid away from the area.

That woman should definitely lose that child. If she wants to a white trash street fighter, whatever, but the child needs a better "mom" than that.

I would have got that child out of there though, for one thing one of those pigs could have really hurt him just by stepping on him.

I would have got that child out of there though, for one thing one of those pigs could have really hurt him just by stepping on him.
Or rolling over on him.

Or farting.

Coward. You wouldnt step in because those women have better grappling skills than you!

Coward. You wouldnt step in because those women have better grappling skills than you!
He wouldn't even take video unless a cop arrived.

He wouldn't even take video unless a cop arrived.

True. Then blame the cops for taking so long. Then rip them for taking down a female.

It's everywhere.

It could be a combination of the both. Somebody should have at least snapped up that child and got him out of that situation.
Yeah, like I'm going to get arrested for kidnapping trying to rescue some whitetrash kid.

I think not.

It's everywhere.

Yeah, like I'm going to get arrested for kidnapping trying to rescue some whitetrash kid.

I think not.

ExactlyExactly

It's everywhere.

I think not.
You think you would have been arrested for kidnapping?

It's everywhere.

I think not.
You think you would have been arrested for kidnapping?

I dont think he means you'd be convicted. But lawyers aint cheap.

It's everywhere.

I think not.

I did take that shit to Judge Judy and let her devour those tarts. lol

Well, my comment, is uhhhhhh, uhhhhhh, funny stuff? Yeah, that is it, funny stuff.

No one broke this up? No one called the cops....."Don't break them up. Could end up in a lawsuit"...
Unreal.....Where were the store employees?
How about a nice cold bucket of water? Or a blast from a CO2 fire extinguisher?
We have deteriorated as a society....because of LAWSUITS.....

No exposed boobies.....no hair pulling.
Although the chick in the grey shirt kicked the other woman right in the twat....That was funny.

Forum List

Back