Two white trash women fight at Walmart. LOL. I better make a comment "or else."

Well, my comment, is uhhhhhh, uhhhhhh, funny stuff? Yeah, that is it, funny stuff.

my father says there were two women fighting and when the one woman knocked the other one out she told her six year old child to hit the woman who is down. does anyone have video of that? it was a black woman and I want to find and see this

While funny as hell,it's some sick shit as well.
Bunch of white trash going at it in front of kids...pathetic.
Another example of the fundamental transformation of American Idol Nation, and the reduction of the population to the lowest common denominator.

It's everywhere.

Appalling that nobody stepped in to stop it; but you saw the man in the back ground; sleeveless undershirt, shorts, unkempt, looked like he just got out of bed and ran to Wally World for cheap beer.
Why there was never any people like that back in your day.........BS,, so much I much raise der flag..
:bsflag:
well you must admit I was at a party last night and there is something to this white trashafication of america. I was talking with this young British girl and she pointed out how loud us Americans are.

While funny as hell,it's some sick shit as well.
Bunch of white trash going at it in front of kids...pathetic.
Another example of the fundamental transformation of American Idol Nation, and the reduction of the population to the lowest common denominator.

It's everywhere.

Appalling that nobody stepped in to stop it; but you saw the man in the back ground; sleeveless undershirt, shorts, unkempt, looked like he just got out of bed and ran to Wally World for cheap beer.

People don't step in because they are probably afraid of retaliation or being sued.

Or they are just lowlifes who think it is funny and video tape it for youtube.

It could be a combination of the both. Somebody should have at least snapped up that child and got him out of that situation.
Yeah, like I'm going to get arrested for kidnapping trying to rescue some whitetrash kid.

I think not.
You think you would have been arrested for kidnapping?

Anything can happen these days.

There goes blondie's disability check. Oops.

That was my favorite part of this whole mess. The women springs off that scooter like it was on fire and then cries about her disability when she is getting her ass handed to her in a fight she escalated. Her claims of a having a disability are highly suspect and should be investigated.

There goes blondie's disability check. Oops.

That was my favorite part of this whole mess. The women springs off that scooter like it was on fire and then cries about her disability when she is getting her ass handed to her in a fight she escalated. Her claims of a having a disability are highly suspect and should be investigated.

Most definately. Can't walk through walmart on her own power but can wrestle in the mud with pigs. Can anyone say... Fraudulent. :)

It's everywhere.

People don't step in because they are probably afraid of retaliation or being sued.

It could be a combination of the both. Somebody should have at least snapped up that child and got him out of that situation.
Yeah, like I'm going to get arrested for kidnapping trying to rescue some whitetrash kid.

I think not.

You wouldn't even be charged with custodial interference.

I think not.

You wouldn't even be charged with custodial interference.
I wouldn't be getting into it, I promise.

Shopping at Walmart is like visiting a zoo where humans are the attraction:

Why do you need reality tv, when you just need to visit Walmart.

I find it a bit interesting that a bunch of people had jumped into the fight with the guys but everyone was afraid to with the women.

Though that kind of shit is /exactly/ why I don't shop at Wal-Mart without a "bodyguard" (my husband, male friend, or my [stronger] boys, etc.) Well plus most of their stuff is trash...

I find it a bit interesting that a bunch of people had jumped into the fight with the guys but everyone was afraid to with the women.

Though that kind of shit is /exactly/ why I don't shop at Wal-Mart without a "bodyguard" (my husband, male friend, or my [stronger] boys, etc.) Well plus most of their stuff is trash...
I take a bodyguard into Walmart too. 9mm, 17+1 rounds and stays discreetly out of sight until needed.

Well, my comment, is uhhhhhh, uhhhhhh, funny stuff? Yeah, that is it, funny stuff.

If this had been two black women fighting would you have called them 'black trash?

No, two fat ni99ers.

Ahhh, so, the full racist in you does come out to play, bitter little owl!!!

I thought the 'white trash' was a bit racist as well, but I noticed you let that one go. That makes you a racist.

Forum List

Back