Two women cornered me in an elevator!

Trump could have picked Jesus Christ to be a SC judge and the Democrats would have voted against him simply because Trump picked him.

Feinstein started shaking when the Judge pulled out his calender from high school.....

The FBI will be done in two days....schedule the vote and shove it up the libs asses.....
that calendar of Kavanaughs from childhood, proved parts of Ford's story true! the feinstein shaking you saw was overjoy and thankfulness for God letting the truth, be revealed!

with or without the Ford story being validated...

kavanaugh reveled himself yesterday as UNFIT to serve a lifetime on the US Supreme court... he does not have the temperament to be a SC justice, and he showed his partisanship to the world.... you can't be a partisan and a supreme court justice... he chose being a partisan yesterday and not a neutral justice.... he probably should not be in the position he already holds.

Are Kavanauahs calendars hear say?
i don't know? Hard to say.... they are written at the time... in the 1980's... not necessarily facts, but something to go on, for the fbi investigators

Feinstein started shaking when the Judge pulled out his calender from high school.....

The FBI will be done in two days....schedule the vote and shove it up the libs asses.....
that calendar of Kavanaughs from childhood, proved parts of Ford's story true! the feinstein shaking you saw was overjoy and thankfulness for God letting the truth, be revealed!

kavanaugh reveled himself yesterday as UNFIT to serve a lifetime on the US Supreme court... he does not have the temperament to be a SC justice, and he showed his partisanship to the world.... you can't be a partisan and a supreme court justice... he chose being a partisan yesterday and not a neutral justice.... he probably should not be in the position he already holds.

From what the FBI guy I saw said they are somewhere between hearsay and audio recording.

Trump could have picked Jesus Christ to be a SC judge and the Democrats would have voted against him simply because Trump picked him.
You have a bad candidate,
he was a bad candidate and lacked candor, before Ford showed up out of the blue.

Neil Gorsuch, Trump's first SC pick got sworn in.... so that is bull crap about it being because of it being trump's pick...

he turned out not to be a good choice for a pick....

it's not like it hasn't happened to other presidents and their picks...

i don't know? Hard to say.... they are written at the time... in the 1980's... not necessarily facts, but something to go on, for the fbi investigators
Okay, thank you. I was wondering, if Kavanaugh and his best friends traveled in different social circles, how could Dr. Ford know those boys names?

Well, this will pan out to be interesting!

I can hardly wait!!!

Calendar from high school......lolololololol!!!!

Calendar from high school......lolololololol!!!!

Don't laugh! :(

I did and still do. It has to do with having adhd and ocd.

I still keep a calendar to this day.

The most ridiculous side show to this three ring circus was the "chance meeting in the elevator" between Jeff SnowFlake and two angry women who scared him into changing his mind. Well there's a man with strong convictions, eh? Good thing we have such deep thinkers on the Senate selection panel.

I guess it was just bad luck that Flake didn't have a chance meeting with Kavanaugh's mother in the elevator. Then we wouIdn't be having this latest charade of a one week FBI investigation.

And if anyone believes this "investigation" is going to wrap up in a week I have some lovely beachfront property in Arizona I'll sell you cheap.
I mean give me a fucking break.
Hire a man that cries like a fucking baby in front of the world. Flake is tougher than the man you want hired.

The most ridiculous side show to this three ring circus was the "chance meeting in the elevator" between Jeff SnowFlake and two angry women who scared him into changing his mind. Well there's a man with strong convictions, eh? Good thing we have such deep thinkers on the Senate selection panel.

I guess it was just bad luck that Flake didn't have a chance meeting with Kavanaugh's mother in the elevator. Then we wouIdn't be having this latest charade of a one week FBI investigation.

And if anyone believes this "investigation" is going to wrap up in a week I have some lovely beachfront property in Arizona I'll sell you cheap.
I mean give me a fucking break.
------------------------------------------------- the thing about the encounter that i found to be funny was that the woman doing most of the arguing or whatever was speaking with a foreign accent . I think that that is funny as she kicked zhit out of 'flake' . .

Forum List

Back