TX AG Paxon Acquitted 16-14

The globalist neo-con bush cabal is officially dead. Our hatred for that crime family is now on full display for the planet to see. Enjoy it.

Now comes the 2nd phase of "fuck around and find out". The party that likes to fuck kids threw rocks at the 140 lb. mastiff and they're way too stupid to realize they didn't have the support, nor any evidence. Now the mastiff is off his chain. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Mr Paxton, you've been given a mandate... arrest and imprison every one of those filthy fucking animals. They don't represent Texas. Make us proud.

The globalist neo-con bush cabal is officially dead. Our hatred for that crime family is now on full display for the planet to see. Enjoy it.

Now comes the 2nd phase of "fuck around and find out". The party that likes to fuck kids threw rocks at the 140 lb. mastiff and they're way too stupid to realize they didn't have the support, nor any evidence. Now the mastiff is off his chain. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Mr Paxton, you've been given a mandate... arrest and imprison every one of those filthy fucking animals. They don't represent Texas. Make us proud.
I wouldn't count them out yet, they've snuffed out plenty of people already. I do believe they would sail their yachts through an ocean of our blood to maintain power over the pathetic servile worms that beg for senate table scraps.

Evidence?

Oh, right, you guys think it's the truth simply by decreeing it.
Thought you might like this picture for your PC wallpaper...

1694898971388.png

Last edited:
Paxon just now withstood attempts by the left to kick him out of office for doing his job on the first article of impeachment.

I expect the rest to be the same.

Straight party lines.

So.....SUCK IT!!!

He was impeached by Republicans dipshit.

And the good ol boy network in Texas let him off.

Just keep this in mind before celebrating to fast. He is still under FBI investigation for these charges, and there is no good ol boy network in federal court.

And now that this corrupt shit just happened. Merrick Garlands DOJ is going to be under maximum pressure to focus FBI to bring charges.

I'm sure after over five years of a bullshit investigation on Hunter Biden, this won't be to much of an issue.

He was impeached by Republicans dipshit.

And the good ol boy network in Texas let him off.

Just keep this in mind before celebrating to fast. He is still under FBI investigation for these charges, and there is no good ol boy network in federal court.

And now that this corrupt shit just happened. Merrick Garlands DOJ is going to be under maximum pressure to focus FBI to bring charges.

I'm sure after over five years of a bullshit investigation on Hunter Biden, this won't be to much of an issue.
Yes. Dipshit. Have you ever heard of a bribe before?

You must be one of those Neanderthals that thinks that Republicans can't be bribed by the left.

Christ, all of that kick-back cash coming from Ukraine has to go somewhere. Not just to criminal Democrats, but to Republicans that don't mind being paid a stack of cash to forget their principles and take leave of their integrity?

Just how stupid can you fucking assholes get????

Forum List

Back