Tx Gov Greg Abbott to pardon wrongly convicted Daniel Perry…Jose Garza, Soros backed DA withheld exculpatory evidence

I find it profoundly disturbing that lefties do not give a fuck if a DA withholds exculpatory evidence. You people are straight up NAZIS.
You are the OP. Maybe you can tell us what the exculpatory evidence was, that would have changed the jury's mind.

As soon as you say "Soros backed DA" I stopped reading. Hate, stupidity and lies. "Soros backed" is just riight wing hate speech.

iu

You are the OP. Maybe you can tell us what the exculpatory evidence was, that would have changed the jury's mind.

Dude, we don't need to know what the fucking evidence was. THE LEAD FUCKING DETECTIVE HAS, IN A SWORN AFFIDAVIT, SAID THAT THE FUCKING DA TOLD HIM TO INTENTIONALLY WITHHOLD EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE. That would mean THE LEAD MOTHER FUCKER IN CHARGE SAID THE FUCKING SHIT WAS EXCULPATORY. They're not going to list WHAT it was in the affidavit. All that does is say that he swears under oath that it happened.

Nobody has to convince YOU. You are a nobody. STFU.

Last edited:
Dude, we don't need to know what the fucking evidence was. THE LEAD FUCKING DETECTIVE HAS, IN A SWORN AFFIDAVIT, SAID THAT THE FUCKING DA TOLD HIM TO INTENTIONALLY WITHHOLD EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE. That would mean THE LEAD MOTHER FUCKER IN CHARGE SAID THE FUCKING SHIT WAS EXCULPATORY. They're not going to list WHAT it was in the affidavit. All that does is say that he swears under oath that it happened.

Nobody has to convince YOU. You are a nobody. STFU.
Sorry, you got a basis for appeal, and that's about it and even that would have to be ruled on by a judge.

I remember this.
In 2020 the Democrat Party's Brown Shirts were rioting all across the country.
They were stopping cars and pulling people out and beating them.
People had a legitimate fear of bodily harm from Pelosi's storm troopers.
The dead guy pointed a rifle at the defendant, and then he was dispatched in self-defense by the driver, Mr Perry.
I thought that there were no charges.
It's sad seeing another innocent man being railroaded by one of Soros's puppet DA.

This is great news! What a miscarriage of justice!

Lefties are sick in the head. Lefties, read the affidavit of the LEAD INVESTIGATOR. NOW THE DA SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

This truly IS good news. Any DA's job is to seek true justice under the law. One of the main purposes of the 2nd Amendment is to afford American citizens the absolute right to stop a threat to life or limb. I carry daily for that very reason, and if someone points a gun at me ... you can be certain that I will "stop" that person before he can kill me (or at least die trying).

I hope charges are brought against this activist, gun hating, sorry excuse for a "DA" for his complete dereliction of duty.

As soon as you say "Soros backed DA" I stopped reading. Hate, stupidity and lies. "Soros backed" is just riight wing hate speech.
gospel according to the looney left. Soros funded alot left wing demrat DA's and they are leaving cities in a bigger crime ridden mess than before, so keep your head in the sand.

I remember this.
In 2020 the Democrat Party's Brown Shirts were rioting all across the country.
They were stopping cars and pulling people out and beating them.
People had a legitimate fear of bodily harm from Pelosi's storm troopers.
The dead guy pointed a rifle at the defendant, and then he was dispatched in self-defense by the driver, Mr Perry.
I thought that there were no charges.
It's sad seeing another innocent man being railroaded by one of Soros's puppet DA.

Very well said brother and a few of the brainwashed far left posters on the US message board never talk about this they act like those Black Lives Matter riots which saw 25 murders, cities burning down, thousands of people injured billions of dollars worth of looting and damage …. never happened, they just keep on ranting and raving about January 6 of which the January 6 protesters killed nobody, they did not loot or burn down the capital building.

Father O'Blivion

I do not use these words lightly I’m not here to hurt peoples feelings there’s no other words to use…. some people on the far left are evil they are intentionally racist against white people and pure evil. Others are just brainwashed and we can hope that they change their ways. None of these words are used lightly there’s no other words to use.

Gospel according to Fox News.
If Soros is involved, he is a butler in the castle of global elitists. Even given his wealth or the direction of it for services. There are people suffering on the planet more and more with globalist interference. Ironically most of the green energy taxes will go to them. As a world government forms and all of us beholden to it.

I find it profoundly disturbing that lefties do not give a fuck if a DA withholds exculpatory evidence. You people are straight up NAZIS.

Yep.........as Rush pointed out years ago, the democrats are no longer willing to play the election game....... win some, lose some, try again at the next election.....they are all out trying to take over at every level...........and if we don't stop them, this is going to end in blood and tears.......

Yep.........as Rush pointed out years ago, the democrats are no longer willing to play the election game....... win some, lose some, try again at the next election.....they are all out trying to take over at every level...........and if we don't stop them, this is going to end in blood and tears.......

I am naive enough that I thought Trump winning would show Democrats they needed to change. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: 🤡 🤡 🤡

Boy, was I fucking wrong. They just tripled down on being Nazis.

I am naive enough that I thought Trump winning would show Democrats they needed to change. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: 🤡 🤡 🤡

Boy, was I fucking wrong. They just tripled down on being Nazis.

Yep.......they are done playing, they think they have enough control over the government to take the rest.......Trump's arrest is the start and the warning, not the end.........now is the time to push back against them at all levels...........it took them 100 years to take over, it will take us just as long to take it back.........but if we don't take it back, this ends in concentration camps and mass murder....

Yep.......they are done playing, they think they have enough control over the government to take the rest.......Trump's arrest is the start and the warning, not the end.........now is the time to push back against them at all levels...........it took them 100 years to take over, it will take us just as long to take it back.........but if we don't take it back, this ends in concentration camps and mass murder....

Russiagate Red Pilled the fuck out of me. I had no idea how corrupt the Dems are.

I was especially astonished at people, friends of mine for 30 years, who claimed Trump was a Russian spy. :auiqs.jpg:

COVID was the clincher. The media lying on behalf of Pharma was disgusting. Better late than never, but I do not think many of us knew exactly how bad it was going to get.

Russiagate Red Pilled the fuck out of me. I had no idea how corrupt the Dems are.

I was especially astonished at people, friends of mine for 30 years, who claimed Trump was a Russian spy. :auiqs.jpg:

COVID was the clincher. The media lying on behalf of Pharma was disgusting. Better late than never, but I do not think many of us knew exactly how bad it was going to get.

I have to say I did..............I have been watching the democrats for decades now, and they did not stop, they kept pushing the limits with no end in sight.............each time you thought they had gone too far, they have gone farther.....betrayed every institutional limit, every civil method of interaction......used racism as one of their primary tools, weapons and shields...

The democrat party is truly, deeply and forever evil.....it destroys everything it touches, and enslaves group after group...

Do you think women might be wondering how it is that men are now taking their awards, their scholarships, and freely invading their space.....after the democrats claimed to be the party to protect them?

The democrat party is evil....has been since it was founded by slave owners......they have embraced every evil to come down the road, and now they think they can take it all......and if you think they are bad now.....

You haven't seen anything yet......

I have to say I did..............I have been watching the democrats for decades now, and they did not stop, they kept pushing the limits with no end in sight.............each time you thought they had gone too far, they have gone farther.....betrayed every institutional limit, every civil method of interaction......used racism as one of their primary tools, weapons and shields...

The democrat party is truly, deeply and forever evil.....it destroys everything it touches, and enslaves group after group...

Do you think women might be wondering how it is that men are now taking their awards, their scholarships, and freely invading their space.....after the democrats claimed to be the party to protect them?

The democrat party is evil....has been since it was founded by slave owners......they have embraced every evil to come down the road, and now they think they can take it all......and if you think they are bad now.....

You haven't seen anything yet......

When their pretzel logic comes to its absurd conclusion, they just keep going.

A left wing fuck cannot define a WOMAN. It is literally an old Monty Python skit.

When were you red pilled and how? I truly thought Dems just had a different perspective on the Constitution. I had no idea they hate the Constitution.

Told you so. Flat out ignoring the will of the people in 2016 they fabricated shit to take down the president the people elected. Incredible but that's what a bunch of lowlife scum the Dem party has become. No morals, no sense of right or wrong. Corrupt to the core, bought and paid for by China and many others. In Washington to get rich by selling out America, the poor and working class. These MF'ers need to be defeated.

Told you so. Flat out ignoring the will of the people in 2016 they fabricated shit to take down the president the people elected. Incredible but that's what a bunch of lowlife scum the Dem party has become. No morals, no sense of right or wrong. Corrupt to the core, bought and paid for by China and many others. In Washington to get rich by selling out America, the poor and working class. These MF'ers need to be defeated.

That is another thing. The fact the left does not care at all that Biden is on the take from China, Russia, and Ukraine at a minimum….yet they wanted Trump thrown out of office for made up bullshit. Just amazing.

Forum List

Back