Tying Hurricane aid to debt ceiling.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Yet another example of Trumps great negotiating skills.

Just after "build the wall or I'll shut down government. we get this.

Tie Houston relief to the debt ceiling bill.

Either you fix the debt ceiling, give me wall funding or else the people of SE Texas get shit.

Typical bullying you right wingers think is negotiating skills.

Either you fix the debt ceiling, give me wall funding or else the people of SE Texas get shit.

And The Hag & Co. lost to that.

Sad really.

Sad really.
The sad part is the ones sofa king stupid that they voted for Trump.

Sad really.

You thought they would go for The Hag, Slick Willie, and The Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

Guess again cupcake?

Sad really.

You thought they would go for The Hag, Slick Willie, and The Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

Guess again cupcake?
Cupcake? I was not the fat assed dumbass who was duped by an business cheat, fraud, groper, accused child rapist, liar, POW hating POS.

There is no Clinton Crime foundation. Lets talk about the Trump Foundation that Trump used to bribe as Florida official.

Republicans investigated Hillary for years & found nothing. Go fuck yourself.

Sad really.

Guess again cupcake?
Cupcake? I was not the fat assed dumbass who was duped by an business cheat, fraud, groper, accused child rapist, liar, POW hating POS.

There is no Clinton Crime foundation. Lets talk about the Trump Foundation that Trump used to bribe as Florida official.

Potty mouth.

The Hag was a bad candidate, so bad that The Hag couldn't even beat Trump in a country that overwhelming elected Obammy twice.

Try and keep up darling.

links...........facts................or opinion
Fuck off. I don't supply links to stories I hear on the real news or read from a relable news source. If you did not know tghis, you aren't very well informed.

If you did not know it, look it up/.

Sad really.

Guess again cupcake?

There is no Clinton Crime foundation.
Lets talk about the Trump Foundation that Trump used to bribe as Florida official.

You voted for a proven defender of child rapists and the wife of a known serial rapist you also voted for the treasonous monkey and former Chimp in Chief Obama. Gfys.

Fuck off. I don't supply links to stories I hear on the real news or read from a relable news source. If you did not know tghis, you aren't very well informed.

So a snowflake is a person that is well informed.

A trumpette is a fucking idiot who is not informed & easily duped by a fsa assed lying business cheat & fraud.

Sad really.

Guess again cupcake?

There is no Clinton Crime foundation.
Lets talk about the Trump Foundation that Trump used to bribe as Florida official.

You voted for a proven defender of child rapists and the wife of a known serial rapist you also voted for the treasonous monkey and former Chimp in Chief Obama. Gfys.

Really, a lawyer right out of law school is a defense attorney. In America, everyone has the right to an attorney. Maybe you'd like it better in your buddy's homeland - Russia.

Bill Clinton was never accused of raping a 13 yer old little girl. We are all aware of how Trump liked those young girls like the perv he is.

And I see you are an ignorant POS racist,. Figures you a Trumpette & a racist fuck. No surprise there.

My God, are all you trumpettes racists?

Really, a lawyer right out of law school is a defense attorney. In America, everyone has the right to an attorney. Maybe you'd like it better in your buddy's homeland - Russia.

She knew he was guilty and laughed about getting him off she also attacked Bills rape victims.

Bill Clinton was never accused of raping a 13 yer old little girl.

Yes he was and so was Hillary you ignorant fuck and unlike the accuser of Trump she wasn't trying to make a buck off of in a civil case more than a decade after the alleged incident.

You are not informed you just know so much that isn't so.

Oh No. A Fake News Trumpette. How original.

You are not informed you just know so much that isn't so.

Oh No. A Fake News Trumpette. How original.

No you're the one who listens to the MSM which was conclusively proven by wikileaks to be the ministry of propaganda for the DNC, so kys.

Forum List

Back