Typical ways of inviting the devil into your life.

What typical ways do you know to invite the devil into your life? I have found the followings.

1. Abused women unwittingly invite the devil into their lives to please their abuser and in hope of stopping the beatings.

2. Abused children invite the devil into their lives for the same reason.

3. Atheistic or agnostic parents invite the devil into their children's lives by ordering psychic work on their children.

4. Atheistic or agnostic people do the same for themselves.

5. Certain psychological therapy techniques.

6. Yoga, possibly.

7. You invite the devil into your life to satisfy one of the seven deadly sins.

8. You invite the devil into your relative's life to satisfy your submission to one of the seven deadly sins.

9. After inviting the devil into your life, you invite the devil into your relative's life or into your acquaintance's life, to satisfy the devil inside you.

10. You invite the devil into your life to satisfy anxiety, fear, or physical pain of some illness.

What other ways do you know that you invite the devil into your life? Witting or unwitting?

Since you give so many references to inviting the devil into your relatives lives, I'm guessing you are a religious nut who is having some difficulty of some sort, and is blaming one of your relatives for inviting the devil into your life. Am I right? The devil told me I am right, and he's watching you.

There is church literature in many countries, officially approved, that deals with relatives inviting the devil into you. There is no smoke without fire, so you can rest assured that there is a very good reason for printing them.

And as for the devil watching you, do you think it wears prada?

There has been literature from all over the world that deals with all kinds of things, from why the world has to be flat to the sun and everything else rotating around the earth. I can show you literature that claims to prove that a proper blood letting will cure most diseases. The 2nd most read book in the world, right behind the Bible is Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-tung. The fact that some people believe a thing doesn't mean it is true.

You can be absolutely sure, that if you believe something, then you put something of yours into it like your money or a piece of your cut hair, then something will happen as a consequence, physically. This is an absolute physical fact, that is repeatable every time reliably always, if you are rave enough and evil enough to offer anything of yours to the devil.

OK. I'm completely convinced now. I wasn't sure if you were batshit crazy, but you've convinced me now.
Like I said, don't try it out, there are too many idiots that do, and then it is too late. The items mentioned in this thread happen often everywhere. Not believing them is no help to its victims worldwide. Luckily, there are many intelligent posters in this thread who provided excellent analysis and discussion about this problem.

Since you give so many references to inviting the devil into your relatives lives, I'm guessing you are a religious nut who is having some difficulty of some sort, and is blaming one of your relatives for inviting the devil into your life. Am I right? The devil told me I am right, and he's watching you.

There is church literature in many countries, officially approved, that deals with relatives inviting the devil into you. There is no smoke without fire, so you can rest assured that there is a very good reason for printing them.

There has been literature from all over the world that deals with all kinds of things, from why the world has to be flat to the sun and everything else rotating around the earth. I can show you literature that claims to prove that a proper blood letting will cure most diseases. The 2nd most read book in the world, right behind the Bible is Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-tung. The fact that some people believe a thing doesn't mean it is true.

You can be absolutely sure, that if you believe something, then you put something of yours into it like your money or a piece of your cut hair, then something will happen as a consequence, physically. This is an absolute physical fact, that is repeatable every time reliably always, if you are rave enough and evil enough to offer anything of yours to the devil.

OK. I'm completely convinced now. I wasn't sure if you were batshit crazy, but you've convinced me now.
Like I said, don't try it out, there are too many idiots that do, and then it is too late. The items mentioned in this thread happen often everywhere. Not believing them is no help to its victims worldwide. Luckily, there are many intelligent posters in this thread who provided excellent analysis and discussion about this problem.

Got it. You think people can sick the devil on others like a coon hunter sicks his dog on a coon. Do you have to take a class to learn that skill, or is it just natural talent?

Got it. You think people can sick the devil on others like a coon hunter sicks his dog on a coon. Do you have to take a class to learn that skill, or is it just natural talent?

Like I said it happens whether you want it or not. Abuse, ancestry, and emotions such as love are the most frequent transfer agents of it.

Like I said it happens whether you want it or not. Abuse, ancestry, and emotions such as love are the most frequent transfer agents of it.

How does that work? Do you just do an incantation, or do you have to do a little dance too to make it work?

Nah. That's like voodoo magic stuff and expressly not Christian. Whether you engage in evil or godly deeds is something YOU do, not something people can pray to overtake you.

Too bad, you may be the best Christian on Earth, they can still do it to you successfully.

Then you are proposing these people are more powerful than the Holy Spirit. Which is really pretty blasphemous.

More scary than blasphemous. It is like these people forcing some spiritual infection decease into your soul, then after that you turn around and ask the Holy Spirit what can be done. You are lucky if you even know how to properly identify the nature of your problem with these in your confession and repentance. The Holy Spirit is here the doctor banging his head on the wall in a desperate effort of saving the dying idiot who was thrown into the infection.

An even better explanation is the Good Samaritan story. When somebody has forced the devil into you, you are like that traveler after he got mugged on his way to Jerico. The Holy Spirit is the Samaritan who takes you to the inn which is the Church, and puts oil on you to slow down your death. The 2 coins is Jesus's 2 central commandments, which your church gets to take care of you. Did the traveler survive in that parable? I think it doesn't say. If not, then was the devil stronger than the Holly Spirit with his oil and inn and all?

Utterly rejected, and anyone with the misfortune of reading this thread, you should reject it too. This has no relationship to actual Christianity, and this poster is positing that the Holy Spirit in service to/and or weaker than the devil. That's black magic, Christians believe these spirits/forces are dangerous, yes, but they cannot be controlled by people who are NOT YOU. And certainly not if you are a Christian.

If you're reading, just reject it.

How does that work? Do you just do an incantation, or do you have to do a little dance too to make it work?

I don't know, the how is not a question of this thread,

Nah. That's like voodoo magic stuff and expressly not Christian. Whether you engage in evil or godly deeds is something YOU do, not something people can pray to overtake you.

Too bad, you may be the best Christian on Earth, they can still do it to you successfully.

Then you are proposing these people are more powerful than the Holy Spirit. Which is really pretty blasphemous.

More scary than blasphemous. It is like these people forcing some spiritual infection decease into your soul, then after that you turn around and ask the Holy Spirit what can be done. You are lucky if you even know how to properly identify the nature of your problem with these in your confession and repentance. The Holy Spirit is here the doctor banging his head on the wall in a desperate effort of saving the dying idiot who was thrown into the infection.

An even better explanation is the Good Samaritan story. When somebody has forced the devil into you, you are like that traveler after he got mugged on his way to Jerico. The Holy Spirit is the Samaritan who takes you to the inn which is the Church, and puts oil on you to slow down your death. The 2 coins is Jesus's 2 central commandments, which your church gets to take care of you. Did the traveler survive in that parable? I think it doesn't say. If not, then was the devil stronger than the Holly Spirit with his oil and inn and all?

Utterly rejected, and anyone with the misfortune of reading this thread, you should reject it too. This has no relationship to actual Christianity, and this poster is positing that the Holy Spirit in service to/and or weaker than the devil. That's black magic, Christians believe these spirits/forces are dangerous, yes, but they cannot be controlled by people who are NOT YOU. And certainly not if you are a Christian.

You can reject it all you want, but if this wasn't true, then there would be no such thing as deliverance ministry.

By the way, to give you the answer to your question, whether the devil is stronger than the Holy Spirit, the Gospels already show that the Holy Spirit is stronger than the devil. When Jesus casts out demons, they all fear Him, not their devil master. So the Holy Spirit is always stronger than the devil.

Your logic error is that you use this fact to ignore the power of the devil. In this thread, I shed light to how big of a complacency that is. Also, in this thread, I shed light to the people who have already fallen victim of it. You can't make the logic leap that the victims won't die just because the Holy Spirit is stronger.

And if you are not even babtized, like for example if you are a minor child of a Babtist parent, then the Holy Spirit will not even want to do much for you. Jimmy Swaggart has already said that too.

Last edited:

You can reject it all you want, but if this wasn't true, then there would be no such thing as deliverance ministry.

Just because someone calls something a "ministry" does not mean it's valid, you know.

Especially the part where people are wishing/bringing demonic possession onto others.

Just no

There is no devil.

Many people wish that this were true.

Not believing in the devil is like being the fly that doesn't believe in the spiderweb that is stretched in front of him and gets stuck in.
It's not a wish

There is no eveil being tempting you to do bad shit.

it's just an excuse

The devil made me do it

Unfortunately not true. Programs can be put into people. Even in primitive settings like a therapist's treatment chair.

People not the devil

There is no evil angel that dwells on earth.

I know because I tried to make a crossroads deal and no one showed up

Just because someone calls something a "ministry" does not mean it's valid, you know.

Especially the part where people are wishing/bringing demonic possession onto others.

Just no

The Holly Spirit is always stronger than the devil. Or Jesus couldn't cast out demons.

But the devil still has victims. That is a fact.

By the way, if you are a minor child of a Bantist, the Holly Sirit will not even want to do much for you as you are not babtized. Jimmy Swaggart has said this too.

There is no devil.

Not believing in the devil is like being the fly that doesn't believe in the spiderweb that is stretched in front of him and gets stuck in.
It's not a wish

it's just an excuse

The devil made me do it
Perhaps no evil being, true. Satan is a convenient excuse for wrongdoing.

Of course sin is real, though, I believe. Ungodly habits, and the pursuit of anything contrary to God, really, is Satan. Satan is idolatry.
The only reason people do evil shit is because they and they alone choose to.

There is no devil.

It's not a wish

it's just an excuse

The devil made me do it

Unfortunately not true. Programs can be put into people. Even in primitive settings like a therapist's treatment chair.

People not the devil

I don't know what a cross roads deal is, but you were either very lucky, or they did show up for you only they didn't allow you to know it.

And these are not people. They were people in the past, before they became the living hosts of the devil.

There is no devil.

It's not a wish

it's just an excuse

The devil made me do it

People not the devil

I don't know what a cross roads deal is, but you were either very lucky, or they did show up for you only they didn't allow you to know it.

And these are not people. They were people in the past, before they became the living hosts of the devil.

No such thing as spirits or demons or the devil

People do evil shit because they choose to

There is no devil.

It's not a wish

it's just an excuse

The devil made me do it

Of course sin is real, though, I believe. Ungodly habits, and the pursuit of anything contrary to God, really, is Satan. Satan is idolatry.

I wish this was true. I am not sure if you can put something evil into a stranger, maybe you can if you put a ton of money in for it, I don't know. But you can easily put evil into someone who you know, especially into your child or woman. That may require special effort or money too, I imagine, but it must be easy. These things are powerful, and frequent enough to command attention. In this thread, I am trying to compose a humble mention of them, and a discussion of such events.

Just no

The Holly Spirit is always stronger than the devil. Or Jesus couldn't cast out demons.

But the devil still has victims. That is a fact.

By the way, if you are a minor child of a Bantist, the Holly Sirit will not even want to do much for you as you are not babtized. Jimmy Swaggart has said this too.

The Holy Spirit is much stronger than Satan. You were not saying this earlier in the thread. So if someone has the Holy Spirit take up residence in them through being born again, no one can (whatever, ASK) the devil to inhabit that person and have that work, you understand. Jesus said, "...no one can snatch them out of my hand."--John 10:28. There is also the entire "house divided" teaching, where Jesus talks about casting demons out by demons. You would not have a demon residing in a believer occupied by the Holy Spirit, no matter who wishes it to be so.

There is no devil.

It's not a wish

it's just an excuse

The devil made me do it

I wish this was true. I am not sure if you can put something evil into a stranger, maybe you can if you put a ton of money in for it, I don't know. But you can easily put evil into someone who you know, especially into your child or woman. That may require special effort or money too, I imagine, but it must be easy. These things are powerful, and frequent enough to command attention. In this thread, I am trying to compose a humble mention of them, and a discussion of such events.

Where are you learning this stuff. Seriously. Where.

It's not a wish

it's just an excuse

The devil made me do it

People not the devil

No such thing as spirits or demons or the devil

People do evil shit because they choose to

Yes, there is.

But the OP has a lot of strange ideas about the entire thing

Forum List

Back