🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tyrants & traitors hate Pres. Trump for sharing truth & reality (video)

Trump warned your leader of being reliant on putin for your energy. He was 100% right.

Trump did not warn. He declared war on everyone - not only on Germany - and destabilized the internatioal politics, because he likes to make money with chaos. As a result of his politics the whole world has now not only problems with a military escalation of Putin in the Ukraine and problems with Xi-Jinpings stupid military strategey in his null-China politics in case of Taiwan. It exists also the real danger that the economies of Europe, China and the USA will fall into a long recession.

Last edited:
Trump did not warn. He declared war on everyone - not only on Germany - and destabilized the internatioal politics, because he likes to make money with chaos. As a result of his politics the whole world has now not only problems with a military escalation of Putin in the Ukraine and problems with Xi-Jinpings stupid military strategey in his null-China politics in case of Taiwan. It exists also the real danger that the economies of Europe, China and the USA will fall into a long recession.
Trump warned Merkel about Russia and she laughed it off. How did that work out for you?

Propadanda (spelled "l-i-e-s") is your problem! You on your own follow the typical Nazi-doctrine 'propaganda is not able to be stupid enough'.
No sir...Look, I lived in your country for about 3 years in the 80s, and it was a wonderful place....But the undercurrent of your type of BS was there even then...Sad to see that such a wonderful place is turning out such stupidity...

Trump warned Merkel about Russia

As far as I know Donald Trump never spoke with chancellor Angela Merkel nor with anyone else in the German government.

and she laughed it off.

Not to laugh about Donald Trump is for every professional politician an impossibility. The only reason not to laugh about him said Mr. Dick Cheney.

How did that work out for you?

Whatever Trump said about whatever theme was always and is for me also today totally unimportant. He spoke and speaks every lie and nonsense which brings him votes. This loser called even US-American soldiers - dead sons of the mothers of your country - who died for the freedom of the USA and the freedom of the western world "losers". His way to remember the losers of World War 2 and the losers of all wars in the whole world is not our way to remenber.

Last edited:

Which Sir? The German word for "Mister" is "Herr" what verbally means "Lord". But you can also say to me "Mistkerl" instead of Mister if you like to do so - but not "Sir". I'm no "Sir" at all - never was and never will be.

..Look, I lived in your country for about 3 years in the 80s, and it was a wonderful place....But

But? It was a wonderful place in the 80ies and now it is not a wonderful place in the 80ies any longer?

the undercurrent

¿Unterton?

of your type of BS

¿BS?

was there even then...

Is BS something to eat, cryptograph?

Sad to see that such a wonderful place is turning out such stupidity...

Not Germany ruined the relations to the USA - the USA ruined the relations to Germany. Yesterday I saw for example a headline of a newspapere here: "Is the USA able to be loved any longer?". I don't know what reason they found to love the USA - if they found any reason at all. But do you have a reason to love your USA - or do you need first to eliminate 50% - or more - of your own fellow citizens before you are able to be fake-happy?

Last edited:
I am a German and as far as I can see Donald Trump always had been a shame for Germany and as a poltician he became also an enemy of Germany. So what do you expect from me if I should meet this criminally stupid and/or superstupid criminal traitor of the western world?

PS: Are you able to explain to me why Donald Trump got more than one vote? What for heavens sake do you see in this political full time idiot?

As far as I know Donald Trump never spoke with chancellor Angela Merkel nor with anyone else in the German government.

Not to laugh about Donald Trump is for every professional politician an impossibility. The only reason not to laugh about him said Mr. Dick Cheney.

Whatever Trump said about whatever theme was always and is for me also today totally unimportant. He spoke and speaks every lie and nonsense which brings him votes. This loser called even US-American soldiers - dead sons of the mothers of your country - who died for the freedom of the USA and the freedom of the western world "losers". His way to remember the losers of World War 2 and the losers of all wars in the whole world is not our way to remenber.

Enjoy your blackouts Trump warned you about.

Which Sir? The German word for "Mister" is "Herr" what verbally means "Lord". But you can also say to me "Mistkerl" instead of Mister if you like to do so - but not "Sir". I'm no "Sir" at all - never was and never will be.

But? It was a wonderful place in the 80ies and now it is not a wonderful place in the 80ies any longer?

¿Unterton?

¿BS?

Is BS something to eat, cryptograph?

Not Germany ruined the relations to the USA - the USA ruined the relations to Germany. Yesterday I saw for example a headline of a newspapere here: "Is the USA able to be loved any longer?". I don't know what reason they found to love the USA - if they found any reason at all. But do you have a reason to love your USA - or do you need first to eliminate 50% - or more - of your own fellow citizens before you are able to be fake-happy?
Terrible....So, you'd like to see those disagreeing with your views "eliminated"... Swartzkoph.

Enjoy your blackouts Trump warned you about.

Trump declared war on Germany - that was all what he did do. And Germany made absolutelly nothing wrong in context of the pipeline Nord Stream 2. The Ukraine, Poland, your nation and some others made a lot of things wrong in this context. Not to forget what Putin now made wrong - and the intentions of China to make everything wrong with their null-China politics against Taiwan after they somehow had forced "the world" not to speak any longer about their illegal colonialisation of Tibet and the crimes of the quasi-colonial power China in Africa. By the way: Also from the democratic freedom movements in the world of the Muslims in Africa - the so called "spring" - exist not many reports any longer because they all lost against their tyrants. The world is in a bad proceeding of tyrannical structures. And what had the former president and future tyrant of the USA - Donald Trump - to do except to attract attention for his narcissistic well feelings by speaking continously nonsense? He made votes with the wide spread US-American hate on Germany. "Great again". Idiots!

Last edited:
Trump declared war on Germany - that was all what he did do. And Germany made absolutelly nothing wrong in context of the pipeline Nord Stream 2. The Ukraine, Poland, your nation and some others made a lot of things wrong in this context. Not to forget what Putin now made wrong - and the intentions of China to make everything wrong with their null-China politics against Taiwan after they somehow had forced "the world" not to speak any longer about their illegal colonialisation of Tibet and the crimes of the quasi-colonial power China in Africa. By the way: Also from the democratic freedom movements in the world of the Muslims in Africa - the so called "spring" - exist not many reports any longer because they all lost against their tyrants. The world is in a bad proceeding of tyrannical structures. And what had the former president and future tyrant of the USA - Donald Trump - to do except to attract attention for his narcissistic well feelings by speaking continously nonsense? He made votes with the wide spread US-American hate on Germany. "Great again". Idiots!
Like I said Trump warned you and tried to make a deal. So enjoy your high energy prices and blackouts.

I am a German and as far as I can see Donald Trump always had been a shame for Germany and as a poltician he became also an enemy of Germany. So what do you expect from me if I should meet this criminally stupid and/or superstupid criminal traitor of the western world?
Shut up Jew murderers. You people have some stones to dare even speak after WWII. :eusa_hand:

Like I said Trump warned you

Again: Donald Trump used the wide spread (¿Hollywood made?) hate on Germany to make votes. He never spoke with Germans. Instead of this he declared war on Germany. The only thing Donald Trump did convince me was it that all US-Americans soldiers should leave Germany immediatelly before we will have to send them back to the USA scalped because of the politics of Donald Trump.

and tried to make a deal.

Donald Trump never tried to make any "deal" with Germany - and if so never any German - except some rare extremists - had agreed with any "deal" from Donald Trump. We never thought any president of the USA is able to be a more worse dilettante than G.W. Bush - before we found out when Donald Trump became president of the USA that a deepest level of the politics in the USA not seems to exist at all.

So enjoy your high energy prices and blackouts.

This is the fault of international companies and Vladimir Putins war against the Ukraine. The politics of Donald Trump in case of the Ukraine had been by the way also extremely stupid.

PS: We will see what we will say in the end of the year about this year.

Last edited:
Again: Donald Trump used the wide spread (¿Hollywood made?) hate on Germany to make votes. He never spoke with Germans. Instead of this he declared war on Germany. The only thing Donald Trump did convince me was it that all US-Americans soldiers should leave Germany immediatelly before we will have to send them back to the USA scalped because of the politics of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump never tried to make any "deal" with Germany - and if so never any German - except some rare extremists - had agreed with any "deal" from Donald Trump. We never thought any president of the USA is able to be a more worse dilettante than G.W. Bush - before we found out when Donald Trump became president of the USA that a deepest level of the politics in the USA not seems to exist at all.

This is the fault of international companies and Vladimir Putins war against the Ukraine. The politics of Donald Trump in case of the Ukraine had been by the way also extremely stupid.

PS: We will see what we will say in the end of the year about this year.

He tried to tell Merkel that if she relied solely on Russia for your energy, she would regret it. She laughed it off, he even tried to offer our natural gas. I guess misery loves misery.

So what? If this is not one of his lies then he is an idiot with an IQ of 160 ...

By the way: If he really has an IQ of 160 (standardized with a sigma of 15) then this would mean he is as intelligent as a man who has an age of 122 years. (Reason: IQ=IA/LA. Intelligence quotient = intelligence age / life age).
gibberish

I know Trump has a high IQ. He proved it by ... well, just about everything he says and does.

Just because other Americans are too dumb to realize it and too dumb to think for themselves while watching the lying media.. doesn't affect that truth..

He tried to tell Merkel

He tried nothing. Chancellor Merkel and president Macron tried to make him clear some essential things. Successless. He is not able to listen to this what others say to him.

that if she relied solely on Russia for your energy, she would regret it.

Donald Trump declared war on Germany because of the pipeline Nord Stream 2 - on totally stupid reasons and not because of the delivery of natural gas from Russia to the EU.

She laughed it off, he even tried to offer our natural gas.

Do you like to tell me here he liked to build a pipeline for natural gas from the USA to Europe? He "offered" LNG, liquid natural gas. She offered to build a terminal for LNG from the USA for a billion Euro. He was not satisfied because he anyway did only like to make a fake-deal.

I guess misery loves misery.

I guess aggressive idiots and liars prefer aggressive autocrats and wars - otherwise Trump would not be a political theme any longer in the western world.

Forum List

Back