Tyreek Hill admits he contributed to the problem during his arrest.

WTF are you talking about? I'm the one who POSTED THE FUCKING VIDEO. I watched every second of it. He has a right to argue, that's a first amendment right, especially when the cops demands are not legal.
You don’t try the case as illegal along the side of the road
The predicate incident showed him to not be trustworthy. Police proceed accordingly when you can’t see inside the cars. It called staying alive versus hurt feelings

It's Florida, window tint is allowed, the officer had no idea what was behind the tint.

Think hard, leftist
why are you bringing up window tint??
that is not being contested,,

I have said several times they are allowed to ask him out of the car if they have a security concern,,
but its clear the cop was pissed not scared when he asked him out,,

and he was half way out within 8 seconds of being asked,,

why are you bringing up window tint??
that is not being contested,,

I have said several times they are allowed to ask him out of the car if they have a security concern,,
but its clear the cop was pissed not scared when he asked him out,,

and he was half way out within 8 seconds of being asked,,

Oh good gawd.

Just oh good gawd.

WTF are you talking about? I'm the one who POSTED THE FUCKING VIDEO. I watched every second of it. He has a right to argue, that's a first amendment right, especially when the cops demands are not legal. There is no law in FL requiring a driver to put his window down for a traffic stop, much less AFTER the cop has interacted and been given all the necessary documentation to write a citation and is walking back to his car (or motorcycle). So the cop demanding that means the driver can absolutely disobey and tell the cop the get bent. The cop is NOT FUCKING GOD DUDE. He's not an "anything I say, goes" type of dude. He swore an oath to the constitution, he must uphold it. There are so many 4th amendment violations wit h this stop it's hard to name them all.
Hill violated the constitution.

What to Do When Stopped by a Police Officer While Driving
You, as a law-abiding citizen, can do the following to help lessen the uneasiness of the experience:
  • When you see the blue overhead lights and/or hear the siren, remain calm, slow down, and pull over in a safe location off the roadway.
  • Do not exit your vehicle unless asked to do so. This is for safety reasons.
  • Keep your hands on the steering wheel so the officer can see them.
  • Inform the officer of any weapons in your vehicle and their location. Do not reach or point to the location.
  • Avoid any sudden movements, especially toward the floorboard, rear seat, or passenger side of the vehicle.
  • Comply with the officer’s request to see your driver's license, proof of insurance, and vehicle registration. Florida law requires you to carry these with you.
  • If your documents are out of reach, tell the officer where they are before you reach for them.
  • If there are passengers in your vehicle, encourage them to remain quiet and cooperate with instructions. You, as the operator, are solely responsible for your vehicle and its occupants.
  • Avoid becoming argumentative. Arguing will not change the officer's mind. If you contest the violation, you will have an opportunity to address the matter in court.
  • Answer all questions truthfully.
  • The officer may issue you a ticket. If you feel the reason is vague or unclear, politely ask the officer for details.
  • If asked to sign a citation, do so. It is not an admission of guilt. Refusal could result in an arrest.
  • You have the right to politely deny a request by a police officer to search your car; however, if probable cause is present, the officer has the right to search your vehicle without your consent.
  • Understand that each situation is unique and the police officer must alter his or her response to fit the circumstance. Generally, however, a police office:
    • Will provide his/her name upon request.
    • Will inform a person of the reason for being stopped.
    • Will only arrest a person for a crime committed in the officer's presence, or when the officer has probable cause to believe the person has already committed the crime.
  • What to Do When Stopped by Law Enforcement | South Miami, FL - Official Website.
the statute number in your link doesnt say a wordd about what it says

. 316.126 f.s.Abstract: F.S. 316.126 316.126 Operation of vehicles and actions of pedestrians; approach of authorized emergency, sanitation, or utility service vehicle, wrecker, or road and bridge maintenance or construction vehicle; presence of disabled motor vehicle.—(1)(a) Upon the immediate approach of an authorized e

What to Do When Stopped by a Police Officer While Driving
You, as a law-abiding citizen, can do the following to help lessen the uneasiness of the experience:
  • When you see the blue overhead lights and/or hear the siren, remain calm, slow down, and pull over in a safe location off the roadway.
  • Do not exit your vehicle unless asked to do so. This is for safety reasons.
  • Keep your hands on the steering wheel so the officer can see them.
  • Inform the officer of any weapons in your vehicle and their location. Do not reach or point to the location.
  • Avoid any sudden movements, especially toward the floorboard, rear seat, or passenger side of the vehicle.
  • Comply with the officer’s request to see your driver's license, proof of insurance, and vehicle registration. Florida law requires you to carry these with you.
  • If your documents are out of reach, tell the officer where they are before you reach for them.
  • If there are passengers in your vehicle, encourage them to remain quiet and cooperate with instructions. You, as the operator, are solely responsible for your vehicle and its occupants.
  • Avoid becoming argumentative. Arguing will not change the officer's mind. If you contest the violation, you will have an opportunity to address the matter in court.
  • Answer all questions truthfully.
  • The officer may issue you a ticket. If you feel the reason is vague or unclear, politely ask the officer for details.
  • If asked to sign a citation, do so. It is not an admission of guilt. Refusal could result in an arrest.
  • You have the right to politely deny a request by a police officer to search your car; however, if probable cause is present, the officer has the right to search your vehicle without your consent.
  • Understand that each situation is unique and the police officer must alter his or her response to fit the circumstance. Generally, however, a police office:
    • Will provide his/her name upon request.
    • Will inform a person of the reason for being stopped.
    • Will only arrest a person for a crime committed in the officer's presence, or when the officer has probable cause to believe the person has already committed the crime.
  • What to Do When Stopped by Law Enforcement | South Miami, FL - Official Website.

Thank you, yet NOWHERE does it say "Roll your window down."

I mean, that website isn't the law website anyway, but it's clear that is not required by FL law.

Thank you, yet NOWHERE does it say "Roll your window down."

I mean, that website isn't the law website anyway, but it's clear that is not required by FL law.
Law does not start when the car driver is stopped. It starts when signing up for a license. The fact is Tyreek can't get away with traffic violations because he is black, plays football or is the preachers' kid. Driving on streets is called a privilege. I believe Tyreek has admitted he is wrong. One way to evaluate this stop is what were the rest of the cops doing? Were they trying to stop the cop who knocked on the window or did the others pull out Tyreek and help the first cop? I am no fan of bad cops. I am no fan of bad drivers.

... Why would someone pulled over for speeding have to put his window down AFTER the cop has interacted with him and is walking back to his motorcycle? What if it was raining, would he HAVE to allow the rain into a 350,000 dollar car because the pig told him to? That's not required by law.
why would he put it up if he’s not trying to hide something? As someone who is constantly in a self-defense mentality, that would certainly set off my early warning systems; and I assume it would for most cops.

His $350K car is irrelevant compared to the speeding ticket and officer safety.

You don’t try the case as illegal along the side of the road
The predicate incident showed him to not be trustworthy. Police proceed accordingly when you can’t see inside the cars. It called staying alive versus hurt feelings

Wrong. If you are being given illegal instructions, you can absolutely argue. You do not "do everything the cop says" nor are you required to. What if the cop tells you to strip naked in the street? Obviously that's illegal and you can argue and not do it. Did you read the law? It says you must comply with LEGAL instructions. If they are not required, they are not legal as he can ONLY force you do things that are required.

What law did he break that justified pulling him out of the car and throwing him on the ground? Speeding is CIVIL.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back