🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tyson's Sworn Statement vs. Fairfax

I will give Fairfax the same benefit of the doubt I gave Kavanaugh.

I do not let partisanship determine my convictions.

If they can find a contemporaneous statement (her making mention of this occurring at the time) or any other allegations against him...then there's something to look at.

Till then...not so much

If they can find a contemporaneous statement (her making mention of this occurring at the time) or any other allegations against him...then there's something to look at.

Till then...not so much
Lol.

Ford: "kavanaugh had inappropriate sexual contact with me!"

Democrats: "GUILTY!"

Tyson: "Fairfax had inappropriate sexual contact with me!"

Democrats: "we need proof!"

Till then...not so much
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:FKING HYPOCRITE:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Not sure I| believe her, but women must believed I guess.
Great Point

#BELIEVEALLWOMEN: Virginia Democratic Party Rejects Donation From Fairfax for Table at Fundraising Gala.

“Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D.), who is facing two allegations of sexual assault, is being denied a table at the Democratic Party of Virginia’s Blue Commonwealth Gala fundraiser in June. Fairfax’s team was ready to donate $2,500 from its political action committee to the Democratic Party of Virginia to reserve a table, but the party said it would not accept the donation.”

Forum List

Back