U. Of Missouri Liberals shove reporters, tell them to go away

"U. Of Missouri Liberals shove reporters, tell them to go away"

This is a lie.

No one in either linked articles were identified as 'liberal,' or 'representative' of 'liberals.'

"U. Of Missouri Liberals shove reporters, tell them to go away"

This is a lie.

No one in either linked articles were identified as 'liberal,' or 'representative' of 'liberals.'
You and/or others have been demanding proof of a liberal connection to whacked out example of liberalism lately. Aren't you proud of the result that ideology has spawned? Don't you stand proudly with those who fear Halloween costumes?

University of Missouri media professor is heard asking for help removing a reporter trying to take pictures of a protest. Her name is Melissa Click, and she has now made her Twitter account private. I thought liberals valued freedom of speech.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/u...ers-block-journalists-press-freedom.html?_r=0

This Mizzou Media Professor Wants To Ban Media Coverage
This is also a lie.

Again, no one was identified as 'liberal' in either linked article.

Nor was the professor identified as acting in any official capacity representing University policy concerning free speech.

Liberals both respect free speech and understand First Amendment jurisprudence, that the rights enshrined in the First Amendment aren't absolute, that the Constitution authorizes government to place reasonable restrictions on First Amendment rights, where such restrictions in no way manifest as a 'violation' of free speech.

"This Mizzou Media Professor Wants To Ban Media Coverage"

And yet another lie.

There is nothing in either article indicating anyone seeks to 'ban' media coverage.

An individual acting alone is not representative of anyone else or any organization, to maintain otherwise fails as a composition fallacy.

And yet another lie.

There is nothing in either article indicating anyone seeks to 'ban' media coverage.

An individual acting alone is not representative of anyone else or any organization, to maintain otherwise fails as a composition fallacy.
OH, so people have to carry a tag with their ideology for people to identify such ideology? You are a liberal retard. Oh my bad, you didn't show me your liberal ID yet I called you liberal. So sorry for infringing your safe space, liberal. Oops, sorry again.

And yet another lie.

Don't embarrass yourself further. She sought to ban the reporter in question Woman Calling for "Muscle" To Block Reporter From Mizzou Demonstrations Is a Professor of Mass Media
Why are you so stupid?

Missouri was just Ferguson and Baltimore with a slightly higher I.Q.

The 'team' is/was full of fucking losers anyway.
So why not blackmail the university?
The (cough) hunger striker was enjoying a variety of fruit based /energy drinks which could have kept him alive for indefinetly. There are millions of people who only consume these /energy drinks and these people are getting by just fine.
So the 'hunger strike' part of the story is bullshit.
The president quitting set a very serious precedent.
We'll see what the country wide repercussions will be.
I see a full blown all or nothing race war coming.

And yet another lie.

OH, so people have to carry a tag with their ideology for people to identify such ideology? You are a liberal retard. Oh my bad, you didn't show me your liberal ID yet I called you liberal. So sorry for infringing your safe space, liberal. Oops, sorry again.
The PC Police have a great deal to protect, and they will happily lie to protect it.

No matter how blatant that lie is.

Seems like the RWrs on this board are on desperation life support, grasping at anything anywhere they can label as "bad liberal". :lol:

Missouri was just Ferguson and Baltimore with a slightly higher I.Q.
Still, we are talking about a football team, so maybe just a little.
The football team just gave a failing protest that wasn't working some recognition.

Oh.....and they said this is just the beginning.

Heheheh!!!

Those Honkies are in for some serious shit now.

And yet another lie.

Oh they didn't just want to ban coverage they were very physically threatening the student reporters.

The moment University of Missouri activists - including a media professor - encircled student ESPN photographer and tried to kick him out of public protests
  • Tim Tai, a University of Missouri photojournalism student, was on assignment for ESPN on Monday
  • The 20-year-old went down to the quad to take pictures of the protesters' celebrations over the resignation of President Tim Wolfe but was rebuffed
  • Video shows the moment a group of student and faculty activists encircled Tai and forced him away from their tent city on the public lawn
And from the article....

2E4E06D900000578-3311950-image-m-18_1447163612816.jpg

Concentrating their efforts on Tai, the activists forgot about Schierbecker and he took the opportunity to walk up to a middle aged protester, later identified as Missouri assistant mass media professor Melissa Click.

Missouri media professor tried to kick photographer out of protests

Click walks up the reporter and tells him to leave and grabs his camera before enlisting the help of others.

'Who wants to help me get this reporter out of here?' she yells out. 'I need some muscle over here.'

2E4E06DD00000578-3311950-image-m-19_1447163646193.jpg

Touching: Click is even seen grabbing the man's camera. 'Who wants to help me get this reporter out of here?' she calls out. 'I need some muscle over here.'

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
From greatest generation to infant generation.
I noticed too many paid anarchists were present. Some that were way too old to be students.

The media and Obama's community-organizers have struck another blow for fascism.

And of course the WH jumps in....

The Obama administration is praising protesters who successfully forced University of Missouri President Tim Wolfe to announce his resignation.

White House Praises Protestors After Forcing University of Missouri President To Step Down - Breitbart

From greatest generation to infant generation.
I noticed too many paid anarchists were present. Some that were way too old to be students.

The media and Obama's community-organizers have struck another blow for fascism.

And of course the WH jumps in....

The Obama administration is praising protesters who successfully forced University of Missouri President Tim Wolfe to announce his resignation.

White House Praises Protestors After Forcing University of Missouri President To Step Down - Breitbart
I was hoping this was from the Onion. What a destructive cup of pond scum obastard is.

Forum List

Back