U of Oregon Students Debated Removing MLK Quote from Wall Because It Wasn’t Inclusive Enough

Zealots are funny.

yes. and I wouldn't agree with her.

but are we not allowed to discuss anything that offends anyone?
I just think it's funny.

I didn't come within 500 miles of saying what we should be "allowed" to discuss.

As a freedom of expression purist, such a thought wouldn't even occur to me.

I'll leave that kind of thing to the PC Police.

Last edited:
Already a thread.....But I do laugh at folks that bitch about college students debating...
We are bitching about college students debating? Well, congrats. You show yet again how stupid you and your types are.

Huh. You entirely sure we are not showing WHAT these pieces of shit are debating?

With all due disrespect, you are truly an idiot. Amusing, but a complete idiot.

Conservatives fought against the MLK holiday every step of the way.

Passed by Reagan. You are stupid.

From the Archives: President Reagan Designates Martin Luther King, Jr. Day a Federal Holiday

reagan_mlk.jpg

Liberals, all of them are losers.

Zealots are funny.

yes. and I wouldn't agree with her.

but are we not allowed to discuss anything that offends anyone?
I just think it's funny.

I didn't come within 500 miles of saying what we should be "allowed" to discuss.

As a freedom of expression purist, such a thought wouldn't even occur to me.

I'll leave that kind of thing to the PC Police.

I just think people get overwrought about a lot of things.

Bill Maher had it right this past weekend when he said "if these things are what we call microaggressions, can't we just be micropissed"?

Martin Luther King was a homophone lol.

a homophone?

:cuckoo:
I corrected it, but you know what I meant. Liberalism is a mental disease. All the college's are teaching is how to be offended.

The fact that you hate colleges and think being liberal is a disease makes you deranged.

And that would be colleges -- not college's.

Education is important. If you had any you wouldn't be vomiting lunatic fringe positions on this board. And people who disagree with you wouldn't be "the enemy"

I can't help it if you're in mourning that when people go to school they understand the absurdity of the radical right.

a homophone?

I corrected it, but you know what I meant. Liberalism is a mental disease. All the college's are teaching is how to be offended.

The fact that you hate colleges and think being liberal is a disease makes you deranged.

Education is important. If you had any you wouldn't be vomiting lunatic fringe positions on this board. And people who disagree with you wouldn't be "the enemy"

I can't help it if you're in mourning that when people go to school they understand the absurdity of the radical right.
Did you write that sitting in your safe zone. College's are teaching that King was a homophone, not me. Liberals like yourself are doing this to a great man.

a homophone?

No one vomits lunatic shit here more than you. This example shows anyone with a functioning mind that there's education and then there's brain washing. Not all "education" is good.

a homophone?

No one vomits lunatic shit here more than you. This example shows anyone with a functioning mind that there's education and then there's brain washing. Not all "education" is good.
Her type is the problem and kids are starting out in life thousands of dollars in debt for a degree that's worth nothing.

Zealots are funny.

Yes, what do you expect when you give a cult "special constitutionally-protected class status"? For them to stop pushing the envelope of crazy? Free rein means free rein. Expect this diseased pony to gallop itself right off the edge of a cliff and take everyone in the stagecoach off of it with it..

Forum List

Back