u really "think" that public ed aint stealing

srlip

May 5, 2014
from the taxpayers? Of course it is. LOTS of would be "bonds" for increasing costs of education, new buildings, etc, are shot down all the TIME, dudes. Don't try to tell me that most people agree to pay for that educations, cause they DON'T. it's extracted from them at gun point, like all taxes.

Republicans don't believe in education. Immigrants with degrees terrify them. With good reason. They know they can't compete.

from the taxpayers? Of course it is. LOTS of would be "bonds" for increasing costs of education, new buildings, etc, are shot down all the TIME, dudes. Don't try to tell me that most people agree to pay for that educations, cause they DON'T. it's extracted from them at gun point, like all taxes.

Good idea making incoherent posts in an education forum.

perhaps, troll sock, you should articulate in actual english before you venture into a discussion of education.

Forum List

Back