U.S.A. - We're #1!!!!...in mass shootings.

The graph is about "gun violence" but the post trolls "mass shootings". It's easy for the ignorant and the politically motivated to fall for the hate-America rhetoric and blame the 2nd Amendment but every modern mass shooter was either crazy or a radical left wing liberal or both. So who do we blame? The guns or the radical liberal left that keeps crazy people on the streets and blames the NRA for schitzophrania? .

The graph is about "gun violence" but the post trolls "mass shootings". It's easy for the ignorant and the politically motivated to fall for the hate-America rhetoric and blame the 2nd Amendment but every modern mass shooter was either crazy or a radical left wing liberal or both. So who do we blame? The guns or the radical liberal left that keeps crazy people on the streets and blames the NRA for schitzophrania? .
Guns are easier to fix than crazy. And we get a better bang for the buck, pun intended.

Then accidents are a bigger problem than intentional mass shootings....aren't they?

Accidents are not preventable

On purpose is

Really? Anders was not supposed to have a gun either, how many dozens did he murder? Looks like your laws aren't too effective now are they.
Interesting spin

Thanks for posting

How about addressing the point instead of slinking off with your petulant little passive aggressive bullshit response. You're such a pathetic little child.

You have proven an inability to understand sarcasm, satire and the give and take of retort with another poster
Due to your unique status as a poster, I find it preferable not to engage you in political discussion.

I understand it just fine. You have demonstrated that you are an unthinking, passive aggressive, person who has no critical thinking ability whatsoever. You hide under the "oh you're a Moderator so you'll be mean to me" excuse to NOT engage in meaningful discourse. You are basically a coward. Your arguments are weak so you refuse to engage. That's fine, I could care less, just realize that whenever you make a piss poor argument I will destroy it.

The fact that you choose to not engage in debate merely shows everyone else how weak your argument is, and how weak you yourself are as well.

Guns are easier to fix than crazy. And we get a better bang for the buck, pun intended.

Then by all means show us any country on the planet where guns are outlawed and no gun murders happen. There should be one. And for the record, you're about as crazy as they come and yet you're still walking around. How is that?

That's only because I am.

And the only reason we want the guns is because they kill people. It's not complicated, and it's not about control. That we do okay with as it is. Religion, money, drugs, sex, regulation, TV, etc. That's more than enough in most cases.

Bullshit. You're just a typical Heydrich wanna be. You want to take the guns away from people because then you can control them and no, you're not better than anyone. You are one of the most pathetic, delusional asshats on this forum.
You have guns and you don't think we control you? Interesting.

The guns don't protect you from control. They just do a lot of unnecessary damage and are no longer needed, in most cases.

yeah...you're right...except for rape, robbery, kidnapping, torture and murder....why would a law abiding citizen need a gun for self defense....just ask the Mexicans.....their own government is working with the drug cartels to murder them in the thousands...they don't need guns either...right?
Guns aren't for self-defense. They were invented to kill, mostly people. That's all. if guns were for defense it wouldn't bother you that radical Muslims. or any Muslims, buy them.

Guns were created to save the life of the user, and more often than not, they don't even have to be fired to achieve that goal....cops use guns every day to keep the peace and very few ever need to fire them...dittos Soldiers......
What total bullshit

You think guns were invented to protect the lives of the user?
Do you have any understanding of the history of guns and their use in the military or are you just spouting more propaganda?

Accidents are not preventable

On purpose is

Really? Anders was not supposed to have a gun either, how many dozens did he murder? Looks like your laws aren't too effective now are they.
Interesting spin

Thanks for posting

How about addressing the point instead of slinking off with your petulant little passive aggressive bullshit response. You're such a pathetic little child.

You have proven an inability to understand sarcasm, satire and the give and take of retort with another poster
Due to your unique status as a poster, I find it preferable not to engage you in political discussion.

I understand it just fine. You have demonstrated that you are an unthinking, passive aggressive, person who has no critical thinking ability whatsoever. You hide under the "oh you're a Moderator so you'll be mean to me" excuse to NOT engage in meaningful discourse. You are basically a coward. Your arguments are weak so you refuse to engage. That's fine, I could care less, just realize that whenever you make a piss poor argument I will destroy it.

The fact that you choose to not engage in debate merely shows everyone else how weak your argument is, and how weak you yourself are as well.
I have engaged in debate with thousands of posters over the last six years. I am the most quoted poster on this board and my posts have been acknowledged more than any other poster

I find your inability to seperate your role on this board a justification not to engage you in political retort

Bullshit. You're just a typical Heydrich wanna be. You want to take the guns away from people because then you can control them and no, you're not better than anyone. You are one of the most pathetic, delusional asshats on this forum.
You have guns and you don't think we control you? Interesting.

The guns don't protect you from control. They just do a lot of unnecessary damage and are no longer needed, in most cases.

yeah...you're right...except for rape, robbery, kidnapping, torture and murder....why would a law abiding citizen need a gun for self defense....just ask the Mexicans.....their own government is working with the drug cartels to murder them in the thousands...they don't need guns either...right?
Guns aren't for self-defense. They were invented to kill, mostly people. That's all. if guns were for defense it wouldn't bother you that radical Muslims. or any Muslims, buy them.

Guns were created to save the life of the user, and more often than not, they don't even have to be fired to achieve that goal....cops use guns every day to keep the peace and very few ever need to fire them...dittos Soldiers......
What total bullshit

You think guns were invented to protect the lives of the user?
Do you have any understanding of the history of guns and their use in the military or are you just spouting more propaganda?

Yes, we do. They protected my life once and I hope I never have to resort to a gun again, however, if it comes down to it, my life is more important than any criminals.

Then by all means show us any country on the planet where guns are outlawed and no gun murders happen. There should be one. And for the record, you're about as crazy as they come and yet you're still walking around. How is that?
It'd ridiculous to assume gun murders can completely go away, don't kid yourself. We can reduce that violence, however.
Here’s the deal with the Australian gun control law that Obama is talking about

Interesting spin

Thanks for posting

I have engaged in debate with thousands of posters over the last six years. I am the most quoted poster on this board and my posts have been acknowledged more than any other poster

I find your inability to seperate your role on this board a justification not to engage you in political retort

Feel free to show any time I have used my Mod powers to do anything negative. I have been accused by you, and your cronies and when c_k looked into it he judged my actions to be fine. And yes, you post a lot. Good for you. I am happy for you, but never, ever accuse me of being unethical, because that is a non starter. if you post a good argument I am all ears, sadly though you trot out the same tired old emotional arguments that are long on sadness but real short of fact.

Interesting spin

Thanks for posting

Feel free to show any time I have used my Mod powers to do anything negative. I have been accused by you, and your cronies and when c_k looked into it he judged my actions to be fine. And yes, you post a lot. Good for you. I am happy for you, but never, ever accuse me of being unethical, because that is a non starter. if you post a good argument I am all ears, sadly though you trot out the same tired old emotional arguments that are long on sadness but real short of fact.
Same tired emotional arguments? Like what? Oh wait.

It'd ridiculous to assume gun murders can completely go away, don't kid yourself. We can reduce that violence, however.

Gun violence has INCREASED in Australia after the ban. I have friends in the NSW police forces and they are underwater.

Yes wait. Emotional arguments are all you have. Thank you for pointing that out to us yet again...

Gun violence has INCREASED in Australia after the ban. I have friends in the NSW police forces and they are underwater.
LOL. Anecdotal bullshit in relation to your friends means nothing.
Australia: A society that brought in tight gun controls - CNN.com
^ Australian bureau of statistics.

Yes wait. Emotional arguments are all you have. Thank you for pointing that out to us yet again...
Please, name any. We'll be waiting. Then again, it's hard to take anyone seriously who believes "science is the belief ignorance of the experts."

Oh? According to the voluntary part only you can push the button for you. You're not allowed to push the button for anyone else.
They are generous, I am not. I would do the world a favor, and send humanity packing. That's overdue, obviously.

And here we have it. PMH is an admitted mass murder wanna be. Now we all know why he wants to disarm everyone. And, so too, do the rest of these delusional people.

Please, name any. We'll be waiting. Then again, it's hard to take anyone seriously who believes "science is the belief ignorance of the experts."

That quote comes from Feynman. I suggest you look him up. Anyone who makes the statement you just did, without knowing who Feynman was, is a first class moron and not worthy of my time.

Oh? According to the voluntary part only you can push the button for you. You're not allowed to push the button for anyone else.
They are generous, I am not. I would do the world a favor, and send humanity packing. That's overdue, obviously.

And here we have it. PMH is an admitted mass murder wanna be. Now we all know why he wants to disarm everyone. And, so too, do the rest of these delusional people.
Lol what? PMH is sort of right, we're going to drag this planet down with us if we don't change our ways, which is why we need to adopt new energy solutions, protect our forests, stop this culture of greed.. Lol? You're assuming gun buybacks have to do with genocide.

That quote comes from Feynman. I suggest you look him up. Anyone who makes the statement you just did, without knowing who Feynman was, is a first class moron and not worthy of my time.
I know who he is, pulling a quote and attempting to apply it to modern science is hilarious.
'“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts,” said the physicist Richard Feynman in a 1966 talk to high-school science teachers. I think he meant science is the belief in the fallibility of experts. In the talk, he says science education should be about data — how to gather data to test ideas and get new ideas — not about conclusions (“the earth revolves around the sun”). And it should be about pointing out that experts are often wrong."

Forum List

Back